JIKOOK "you could be the king, and I could be the one who serves you"

Little Bangtan Fics

Jimin would do anything for Jeongguk. Anything.

No matter how much he got pushed away, how much he got rejected, he knew he would do anything and everything for him.

Because he knew that when they were alone, when no one was there with them, Jeongguk would feel the same as Jimin. And that is what kept him going. It was almost bittersweet, their love.

How Jeongguk would push him away in public, but hug him so tightly in privacy.

How Jeongguk would reject Jimin’s love for him, but would describe how much he loved him when no one listened.

How Jeongguk would make a face when Jimin pecked him, but would love him the way he deserved for hours on end in the privacy of their bedrooms.

Jimin knew, and that’s why he didn’t get hurt when these little things happened or when their friends , because that’s what Jeongguk loved doing; teasing him. He got a kick out of it, and only this explains how much trust both Jimin and Jeongguk have in each other.

Jeongguk trusting Jimin for not leaving him even for his stupid jokes and teasings. For Jimin to understand him.

And Jimin trusting Jeongguk to not cross the line they have, to still love him.

There was a saying his mom used to tell him, about how much someone could love a person and would do everything just to see them smile.

Jimin thought that it fit him so well.

You could be the king, and I could be the one who serves you.”

Jimin let out a blissed sigh as he felt a kiss being placed gently onto his collarbones.

Yes, he really would do anything just to see Jeongguk smile.