VMIN "Did you eat lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!"

Little Bangtan Fics

Jimin wasn’t having it. No, nope, not today, not this morning.

He knew that his friend was…eccentric, but sometimes he just went a teeny tiny bit too far with his joking. Right now was one of those times.

“Did you eat lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!”

Jimin dropped his spoon in his bowl.

“Tae! That’s not even funny!”

Jimin’s irritation simmered down to confusion when he was met with Taehyung’s serious face. What now?

“Jimin I’m being serious. Go on a date with me.”

Jimin’s never been so shocked in his life before. He tried to get his breathing back to normal when he accidentally swallowed his spoonful of cereal wrong when he heard the sentence leave his best friend’s mouth. Was he actually serious, because if he’s playing then Jimin will seriously need to find a new best friend.

“Come on, don’t you want to try at least?”

“Tae, stop”

“You, me and the sunset!”

Jimin hated that he was so weak towards the slightly younger boy.

“Okay, fine..”

A squeal, a sigh and a spoon dropping down to the floor. Yes, they were going to be an interesting pair, weren’t they?