NAMSEOK "If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand."

Little Bangtan Fics

It was cheesy, they both knew it but they didn’t care. As long as they enjoyed themselves they didn’t care about what others thought

They were laying down on a grass field right next to each other, the slightly taller male pillowing his lover’s head with his arm whilst placing a kiss on his neck and cheek every once in a while as they gazed up at the dark sky filled with stars.

Hoseok hummed, happy and comfortable right next to his boyfriend of 1 year. He had a calm and serene smile on his face completely focused on the stars and the thoughts swirling inside his head.

How he had managed to make Namjoon his was beyond him, as the taller male was cool, funny, and smart while Hoseok was just…Hoseok. But he wouldn’t start questioning it and decided that he would enjoy ot for all it’s worth. He was happy and that’s all that mattered.

“You know…”

Hoseok hummed to show that he was listening.

“If I had…A star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.”

Hoseok, shocked, turned his head to meet Namjoon’s loving gaze and released a nervous giggle. “Don’t say stuff like that, it makes me nervous.”

Namjoon chuckled, planting a kiss on the top of Hoseok’s head.

“Well we have all the time in the world to work on that. For now let me spoil you.”

Yes, Hoseok knew that Namjoon was the right one.