MINJOON "Somebody better call God, cause heaven's missing an angel!"

Little Bangtan Fics

Namjoon loved these moments. Where everything was quiet and still, where the sun had just risen and gave a soft glow to the room. Where his beautiful lover lay still and sound, still gone in dreamland.

He loved how calm and peaceful everything was, just a moment of piece before the world woke up again. A few moments where he could lay in bed, relaxed and just gaze at the way his lover slept.

It was Namjoon’s second favorite part of his day, you could say.

He brushed a lock of hair out of the younger male’s eyes when he saw him stir, knowing that he was slowly waking up.

This was Namjoon’s favorite part of the day; seeing the bright haired male’s eyes slowly opening and blinking them a few times to get sleep away from them but no matter how he tried, he never succeeded. Then he would form a calming small smile when he saw that Namjoon was still there.

He looked so soft and he seemed to glow every single time. Angelic, that’s how Namjoon would describe the other if asked.

“G'morning.”

Namjoon smiled, and instead of greeting back he decided to say something else, just to hear that raspy morning voice give a laugh.

“Somebody better call God, cause heaven’s missing an angel.”

The shorter widened his eyes a bit before giving a small laugh, his eyes forming crescents.

“Hyung, it’s too early for that.”

Namjoon chuckled softly, pulling the other closer before placing a small kiss to his head when he felt the other bury his head in his chest.

“Then go back to sleep my angel. There’s still time.”

A small fist hit his chest with a small whine.

“Hyung, stop it.”

He laughed quietly before nodding his head and held the other tighter.

Yes, this was Namjoon’s favorite part of his daily routine.