Never Alone

09.03.1989
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sat in her room with her laptop in her hand, she was so tired even though she didn't do anything today. Since the release of Rain, she had been on vacation (sort of) compared to the other members like Tiffany who was busy with Fashion Week, Yuri with her drama filming, Sooyoung with her photo shoot, Yoona with her preparation for SM Station and Seohyun with her musical. Jessica was also in Paris for Fashion Week. The only one on vacation like her was Hyoyeon but she was in China. 

Her birthday never felt that empty and lonely before. Since last year, Yuri's birthday wasn't properly celebrated either since they were all busy during December and she felt horrible though it wasn't her fault. She felt the most horrible because she didn't get to wish Yuri on SNS and she had to wish it personally which was what she ought to do. 

 

saengil chukahamnida

saengil chukahamnida

 

 

What the hell? 

Taeyeon felt the hair on the back of her neck stand at the familiar voice. There was no way anyone could be singing the birthday song to her right now because they didn't tell her that they would be coming home early. After there was silence for the next 5 minutes, Taeyeon soon brushed it off and continued scrolling through videos of their past performances. 

“Poor Yoona missed all the fun here…” 

The members were all filming Horror Movie Factory while Yoona was filming Cinderella Man and they felt horrible that Yoona was missing out on so much fun activities. The ratings for that reality show might have been low but it was one that allowed the members to bond. 

 

“Clumsy Fany… as usual…” 

Tiffany was wearing a cast on her leg in the video she was watching and she couldn't help but chuckle, there was never a time where they could trust Tiffany to stay out of accidents. Even when she was with Seohyun, she managed to fall down the stairs right after a performance. 

 

“Aigoo… Yuri was so sick during this period of time…” 

A frown appeared on her face as she watched their Hoot performances from the first to the last, Yuri was horribly sick during that time. She started going on crash diets and exercising everyday without fail even if it meant that her sleeping hours would be reduced to less than 4 hours. They tried to talk her out of it countless times but being the stubborn blockhead she is, nothing went into her head until they started preparing for their next album. 

 

“Sunkyu… damn, she made us worry like here.”

It was during their Japan tour when Sunny had passed out and had to be hospitalized immediately. The girls were all in a frenzy over what just happened and Taeyeon was on the verge of ditching the stage to go check on her fellow danshin. If it wasn’t for their manager-oppa who reminded them that the show must go on, the entire tour would have been a waste. Sunny wouldn’t have wanted them to stop halfway either.

 

“And this crybaby who can’t stop her tears from flowing wherever we are…”

Sooyoung was sobbing like a baby when she mentioned how much she wanted to stay with the members forever. Whether it was in front of them or to other people, Sooyoung always means those words and it warmed the members' hearts to know how much she treasures them. It was even better when Mrs Choi treated the other 8 of them like her real daughters.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon, this choding. Seriously, why were we even so awkward back then?”

Taeyeon chuckled, hearing Hyoyeon’s famous statement – “I didn’t even know if the food was going through my nose or my mouth” that made everyone wonder just how awkward Taeyeon and Hyoyeon both were. It was unfortunate because Hyoyeon was the one who brought the mood of everyone up time and again. When they started going to public baths together, the awkwardness was finally gone. 

 

“Omo, maknae was so adorable here. Who in the world speaks formally to her family?”

Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny were all in casual attire with a bathrobe over. They were supposed to be using informal language but their poor baby couldn't since she was thought to be formal and more respectful ever since she was young. She remembered how hard they tried to help Seohyun with informal language right after that filming. 

 

“Sica… God, she looks so damn good here. Why do people keep criticizing her?”

Taeyeon was referring to one of Jessica's very first few teasers of Blanc and Eclare, the one where she was wearing a loose white shirt and a pair of short shorts along with a pair of sunglasses. She remembered how earnest Jessica was when she asked them if she could start her own business, they agreed in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, none of them gave it enough thought to be able to withstand the CEO's sharp attacks. 

 

saengil chukahamnida

saengil chukahamnida

saranghaneun Taeyeonie 

saengil chukahamnida

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter