Tiffany

09.03.1989
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning, TaeTae!

This is your favourite mushroom speaking right now and I hope you've already received my postcard from France that was specially written for you. If you aren't already aware of how much you mean to me, let this be another reminder out of all the other reminders you've received from me. The things I've bought you might not be enough to show you how much I love you but I'm sure this letter will. 

I'm not as forgetful as all of you say (especially you, when you're supposed to be defending me instead!), I'm probably the only one who remembers this incident where you were burdened at the thought of being our leader for the years to come and you told everyone on Star King that you didn't want to be one anymore. 

 

Taeyeon, let me tell you this. No matter how many times you've claimed that you don't want to be our leader anymore, you still unconsciously give off the actual leader vibe. You fool around with Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung but I know half the reason is because you're afraid that they'll play around till they get hurt and you're there to make sure that doesn't happen. If that happens, their schedules will suffer and so will our managers. To minimize such problems, you make it a point to overlook every thing meticulously. 

 

Now, TaeTae as my best friend... you're a real softie and I know your he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter