Sooyoung

09.03.1989
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah! Ah!

This is DJ Syoung with Taeng DJ in the studio and we will be your DJs for tonight.... God, I miss those days when you were the only DJ we looked forward to hearing everyday. Your voice is always soothing and calming to our senses; that's something even your haters can't deny. Even now, after the release of I and Rain, I'm still dying to hear your upcoming songs for your comeback. 

I know I disturb you as often as I use the toilet but you know how much I love you, right? You might be known as SNSD's midget (it's Sunkyu but it's alright) and I'm known as SNSD's giant but together, we make the best ship out of all the other pairings. SooTae is love, SooTae is life.

 

Taeng DJ, you have no idea how much I miss you hearing you DJ every night. It might have been a huge bonus for SONES but it's an even bigger bonus to us, the rest of your family. Your voice was meant for things like this - singing will always be your forte and your home. In that small body of yours hides a great and powerful voice that enters everyone's soul effortlessly. 

 

Although I tease you at every opportunity I get, my admiration for you is at its peak as well. I admire you for being who you are and staying true to yourself. Instead of being fake and acting like you have positive feelings towards everyone in SM, you keep quiet and try to respo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter