Sunny

09.03.1989
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taengoo. Kim danshin. 

Yes, I just called you a danshin when I'm shorter than you and you can't do anything about it since I will be the first to give you a birthday punch when I see you. I know things have been wonderful so far and I really hope they continue that way, Taeng. I've seen how hard you've worked for the success you've achieved today and I'm so proud to have you as one of my sisters. 

 

I love you so much, our main vocal. You've done things that no one will ever be able to do as a leader. You give the right advice for the right problem. For example, when I got into an actual fight with Hyoyeon over my broken DS, you were the first to solve it by standing on both sides. You bought me a new DS and you told Hyoyeon to imagine if it was her stereo that was broken instead. You're the most efficient problem-solver in our lives and even you can't deny that, Miss Kim. Stop thinking you're not good enough for anyone because you're already at the top of it all. 

I've said things that might or might not have offended you in the past but I'm glad we're so much closer and cleared up all the misunderstandings. We can even kiss each other's cheek without feeling awkward (except you randomly kiss my neck but nevermind) 

Happy birthday, dork. All my love is for you. 

 

I will never forget the times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter