Chapter 6

Dreams Come True [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

Bigbang were at the hospital at that moment. They had finished their individual schedules and decided to visit Jiyong at the hospital. Although Bigbang still continued their schedules or individual schedules to be exact, the VIPs haven’t stopped worrying about Jiyong. They were always asking about Jiyong’s whereabouts and his condition since he had not came out into public after the accident. The VIPs would ask Bigbang members about Jiyong if they happened to meet face to face with them. They also kept questioning YG about Jiyong, but got no answers. However, they didn’t know the fact that Jiyong was still lying helplessly at the hospital bed, keeping himself between the live and dead itself. The worst part was he was in comma for a month now. YG had no other choice, but to hold a press conference with Bigbang members saying that Jiyong was in a good state already and in recovery period. They even told the reporters that Jiyong was already back to their apartment, but he still couldn’t attend the schedules with Bigbang since the doctor said Jiyong had to be fully recovered first. With that statement, all of his fans were relieved that Jiyong was getting better when the fact he was not. Bigbang members smiled bitterly at what YG had said. But, it was the best way to keep Jiyong safed from any disruption either from his fans or the reporters. They couldn’t risk Jiyong’s condition if the VIPs were found out about what really happened. The hospital was like their second home now since they came here quite frequent.

“Are you sure you wanna stay here for tonight?” Mr. Kwon asked them. Although it was a very kind offer from Bigbang members to look after Jiyong, he also concerned about the other Bigbang members’ healthy. All of them were like sons to him.

“Yes, we are, Mr. Kwon. We hadn’t came here for two days already and we felt bad about it. So, it is really okay for us to look after him now.” Youngbae replied Mr. Kwon smiling.

“Alright, then. Please take care of Jiyong. If something happens, please call me.” Mr. Kwon said. His wife were heading to their car first. Even Jiyong’s parent had to wear disguises as well so, the reporters didn’t know that Jiyong was still in the hospital. Thankfully, none of the people in the hospital especially the nurses told any reporters that Jiyong was still there.

“Yes, Mr. Kwon. We will.” Daesung replied him. Jiyong’s father then left the hospital and there were only Bigbang members now. They looked at Jiyong sadly, how long that they had to watch Jiyong like this. It wasn’t a usual sight for them considering Jiyong was an active person. They really wanted Jiyong to wake up soon. Seungri then took a seat beside Jiyong and looked up at his hyung.

“Hyung, when will you wake up?” Seungri asked with a glimmering eyes. Tears were already formed at the corner of his eyes and threating to fall. They were looking at Seungri with a heavy heart, but what he was saying next made them wanted to punch him.

“I’m tired to keep coming back and forth to the hospital, hyung.” Seungri said innocently and TOP sent a death glare to him.

“Ya, Seungri. What are you saying, huh?” TOP said half angrily. He was tired from the schedule already and hearing Seungri said such a thing made him angry. Seungri then realized what he had said.

“Sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean it. Maybe, if I talked like that, Jiyong hyung would wake up and hit me. I’m okay if he wanted to hit me though as long as he woke up again.” Seungri said sadly and gained a comforting smile from his hyungs.

“Don’t worry. Jiyong will wake up soon, Seungri-yah.” TOP patted Seungri’s shoulder. Seungri was the only one who never lost hope on Jiyong. Even, when the others seemed to give up, he always cheered them on and said that Jiyong would wake up soon.

“Now, let’s eat our dinner.” Daesung diverted the conversation and opened all of the foods they had bought.

“Thank you for the food and I will enjoy the meal.” They all said at the same time. They ate hungrily thanks to their hectic schedules.

After finishing their meal, they talked and talked. Daesung slept first because he had a lot of schedules that day and TOP followed him after 30 minutes. It was 10 pm already, Youngbae and Seungri still awake.

“Seungri-yah, don’t you wanna go to sleep?” Youngbae asked him. He was so sleepy at that time already.

“Later, hyung. I will finish this drama first.” Seungri said while watching the drama seriously. Youngbae just shook his head.

‘This guy never stopped fonding of drama.’ He thought.

“Okay, I sleep first. Don’t forget to turn off the TV.” Youngbae said and headed to his dreamland. Seungri didn’t reply anything since he knew his hyung were fast asleep. He kept watching the drama. Usually, he would watch this drama with his beloved hyung, Jiyong. But, look he kept sleeping. It was 11 pm now and Seungri’s eyes were very heavy, so he decided to go to sleep like his hyungs. When he turned his back, he looked at Jiyong once again and he was really shocked at what he was seeing right now. Without realizing, he screamed in the room.

“Ahhh.. Jiyong hyung.” He screamed as he saw Jiyong’s hand moved a little. He hurriedly went beside Jiyong’s bed and hold his hand. Thanks to him, all of his hyungs were awake now and they were feeling soooo irritated to Seungri.

“Yah, Seungri. Why are you screaming at this time?” TOP asked while rubbing his eyes.

“Hyung, Jiyong hyung, his hands were moving.” Seungri said and now all of Bigbang members opened their eyes widely. Without being told, Youngbae ran outside the room and called the nurse. He even pulled the nurse to get into the room.

“His hands were moving, nurse.” Seungri said. The nurse just checked on Jiyong’s condition whether he was stable or not since she was just a nurse and she told them that it was a good thing that Jiyong’s hand moved. That’s all. All of Bigbang members’ jaw dropped. They were not expecting that answer. They knew it already if Jiyong ever moved even a little it was a good sign.

“Could you call a doctor, now?” Youngbae asked. He was feeling so irritated that the nurse just told them about that.

“The doctor will come soon, sir.” She said and the next moment, a middle aged men dressed in white coat got in. He greeted them and started to check on Jiyong’s condition. They were extremely nervous at that moment. They hoped it was a good sign though. The doctor smiled while looking at them.

“Congratulations, Jiyong’s condition has improved significantly since he got in here. His movement before was a good sign because his neuron is starting to accept the impulse again. It improves his chance to wake up soon. And if he keeps showing movements, then I would say he will wake up soon.” Nothing happier for them at that night than hearing this news. Jiyong would wake up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter