Chapter 5

Dreams Come True [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang and 2NE1 were on the conference room already. They were waiting for YG. When they chatted, someone got in the room and all of them bowed at him.

“Take a sit.” He said straightly.

Youngbae was the most nervous on the room. He did not know what YG would talk about, but he knew it was about Bigbang and mostly about Jiyong. He felt tense as YG started to speak.

“How are you?” He asked them. But, none of them had any intention to answer it since the answer mostly not good.

“What is it, hyung? Why are you calling all of us? Even 2NE1.” TOP was the first person to speak after YG spoke. He couldn’t help, but felt tense as well as Youngbae.

“Slow down, Seunghyun-ah. How is Jiyong?” YG asked back.

“Well, he is stabil now though he hasn’t waken up yet.” TOP answered him. 2NE1 members were looking at each other confusedly. If YG wanted to ask about Jiyong why he summoned them up as well.

“Ah, you must be confused, right?” YG said refering to 2NE1 as he watched the girls exchanged a confused look.

“Yes, sajangnim. If you wanted to talk about Jiyong, why are you asking us to come as well?” It was a bit harsh though, but Chaerin had no other words to ask him.

“Well, it isn’t just about Jiyong, but also about your band.”YG finally started to talk out what he has discussed with their managers. All of them were silent waiting for YG to continue his speech.

“Bigbang, you know you have new concerts coming soon, right?” They stayed silent.

“But because of this accident, your concert probably will be postponed. Your fans are really worried about Jiyong’s condition and I’m sure they will not buy your concerts’ tickets. That’s why it’s better for all of you to just wait till Jiyong wakes up. However you still have a choice to continue the concert without Jiyong.” YG continued his words. Right, it hit them at the moment that they had upcoming concerts and they weren’t paying attention to it since Jiyong’s accident. Bigbang members were still staying silent thinking about what could be the best for them and for the fans. After a quite long silent moment YG finally asked them again.

“So, how do you think? Do you wanna postpone it or continue it without Jiyong?” YG asked once again. After thinking sometimes, Youngbae answered him.

“Of course we will postpone it, we can not continue it without Jiyong.” Youngbae meant all of his words. He couldn’t do it if his bestfriend wasn’t there. It had always been their dream to sing together at the stage and looking at Jiyong’s condition now Youngbae surely preferred to postpone the concert than continue it. As Youngbae answered it, the other members were still thinking about it. Surely, they wouldn’t do it without Jiyong, but could their fans wait? TOP was thinking hard. He didn’t want to disappoint their fans yet he didn’t want to have a concert without Jiyong in it since they had become brothers, sure it wouldn’t be easy to have an empty spot, right? The other boys are agreed with Youngbae already, they were waiting for TOP to agree too. Even 2NE1 were anxious. It was a tough decision though between choosing your fans or your brothers. They were expecting TOP to agree however with Youngbae’s words.

“Hmm...” TOP looked at people around him. Surely, they were expecting TOP to say the same thing as Youngbae and he decided already. His face became more tense as he spoke.

“Of course, we will wait for Jiyong. I’m pretty sure that jerk will wake up soon.” Everyone in the room looked relieved after TOP spoke and he just smiled in response. Of course he loved his fans so so so much, but he couldn’t let his brother alone in this hard time, so he just agreed to postpone the concert.

“Good thing you say so, Seunghyun.” YG said. He was proud looking at Bigbang. He knew they wouldn’t be selfish enough to have concerts while Jiyong was laying at the hospital bed.

“Now, why I am calling 2NE1 here is to talk about a comeback for you, guys.” YG now faced 2NE1 members, but all he could see was confused expressions.

“What are you saying, sajangnim? I thought we wouldn’t have any comeback since we just finished our concerts.” Chaerin talked representing her members.

“Well, we can not let YG down because of this accident, right? Since Bigbang will postpone their concerts, you should be the one to have a comeback.” YG said confidently.

“Are you sure, sajangnim? Is it okay for Bigbang oppadeul?” Chaerin asked. She was afraid what if Bigbang thought they took their fame. Well, she didn’t want to make a problem of course.

“Sure, it’s okay Chaerin-ah. What we have to do just punch that Dragon when he wake up.” TOP said playfully. Well, Bigbang didn’t mind though. They thought it was a good thing that 2NE1 was having a comeback, so people’s attention would be distracted from Jiyong’s accident.

“Well, Bigbang didn’t mind, so I hope you are ready for your next comeback. Today, we will talk about it.” YG said. Realizing he and the other Bigbang members weren’t needed for the next topic, Youngbae intended to leave the place.

“Well, I guess we are no longer needed here, so we will just leave and go to the hospital.” Youngbae said as he and the other members stood up.

“Yes, thank you for coming and I hope Jiyong will wake up soon.” YG sent his biggest symphaty to the group. They just bowed at him and walked out of the room. They walked in silence. None of them had any intention to speak. They were in front of the lift, when the door was opened, Bigbang’s manager, TOP, Youngbae, and Daesung got in. But, Seungri stayed at his place. He looked so lost.

“Hyung, Jiyong hyung will wake up, right?” Seungri asked worriedly after he gained his composure back. They all smiled bitterly towards their maknae. He must had been really worried since they hadn’t debuted for a long time. It has been three years though. Feeling he was the oldest out all of them, TOP spoke to calmed down Seungri.

“Sure, he will wake up. All we have to do is waiting patiently, Seungri-yah. He’s Jiyong and he’s the dragon. He is strong enough to face that condition and all we have to do as his brother is supporting him at his lowest moment like right now. Now, would you please step in the lift cause I want to close the door right now.” TOP said while he kept pushing the open button, so the door wouldn’t close.

Seungri smiled at him and got in the lift. Even, their manager was speechless by Seungri’s question. Yes, he was sure Jiyong would wake up, but deep in his heart there were doubtness about his condition. They wouldn’t know when Jiyong would wake up. Was he even still alive when he woke up? Okay, the thought might be exaggerated, but he couldn’t help it. However, when he heard TOP s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter