Chapter 4

Dreams Come True [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning when Jiyong woke up. He stretched out his body and looked aside. His bedroom had a perfect view to the sea. ‘What a nice view in the morning’ he thought. He looked at the watch and realized he woke up early today, it was still 7 in the morning.

“Why am I waking up early?” He asked himself sonfusedly, but then realizing that he had promised someone he would accompany her to the farm. He smiled. It has been two weeks since he woke up in this unfamiliar place and still he remembered nothing. However, he just shrugged it off and hurried to the bathroom. After some minutes, he went out of the bathroom and took a black jeans and a white shirt then wearing it. He let his hair wet and walked out of the room. He heard a girl mumbled from upstairs.

“Hwang-shi, are you done?” He talked to her.

“In a minute oppa, wait.” She answered him. He played with his wet hair when a girl walked downstairs. He was taken aback by her figure. She was not that tall, but the dress fell perfectly under her knee making her looked like a model. She also let her hair loose. Perfect.

“Good morning, oppa. Woah, finally you woke up early.” She giggled. Jiyong was embarassed at her statement. Yes, he never woke up before 9 before. Kind of habit, maybe.

“Habit?” He said suddenly. Out of nowhere, why did he suddenly say he rarely woke up early. Was it his habit in real life?

“What oppa?” Jiyeon asked him. She didn’t say any words related to habit, but suddenly he slipped that word from his mouth.

“No, it seemed like I remember something. Suddenly, I remember that I rarely woke up early.” He said still confused.

“Oh, really? Then your memories started to get back, congratulations oppa.” She said, but deep inside she felt sad. ‘What have I been thought? I should have been happy for him.” Her mind reminded her.

“Uhm.. let’s just go, Hwang-shi. I’m starting to get hungry if we stayed here any longer.” He diverted the conversation. He felt relieved that he started to get his memories back, but he was also scared, what if he wouldn’t see this girl again after this? He shook his head trying to get his composure back. Well, he promised he wouldn’t let it happened. Jiyeon noticed Jiyong’s gesture. She thought that Jiyong might hurt his head if he tried too hard remembering his memories. So, she decided to start a new conversation.

“Alright, let’s go. But, are you sure you wanna come along? You could just stay at home and wait for me, oppa.” She said while opening the front door.

“I thought we already agreed with this. I will help you from now on remember. You let me live in here already and since I had no money, I shall repay you with this.” He replied her. He breathed the fresh air. This place really had its way to make Jiyong felt relaxed. They walked side by side in silence and no one had any intention to start the conversation. Jiyong felt awkward and he really hated this situation, so he started to talk again.

“Hwang-shi, I still confused why you are living here alone, there is nobody lived here besides us, right? Is this some kind of a deserted island?” He asked innocently. Jiyeon laughed in her head, ‘Jiyong was really cute’, she thought.

“Hmm.. maybe you’re right, oppa. This is sort of a deserted island. You was dumped to this island because you are a bad boy.” Jiyeon answered seriously trying to play along.

“What? Seriously, Hwang-shi? Did I do something wrong before?” Jiyong was panicked by her answer. ‘Did he do something wrong before coming here? Did he hit the maknae again?’ He thought so many things at that time.

“Aish, you guys are really cruel” Jiyong said silently while seeing 4 reflections of guys. He followed Jiyeon, but then realizing what had happened before. He frozed. ‘Did I just said guys?’ he thought.

“Maknae?” Jiyong mumbled. He knew what was the meaning of maknae, it is for the youngest person. ‘Is it possible I have a brother?’ He kept thinking. But, maknae was not refering for a youngest brother though. He was getting dizzy now. What is it all about? He saw four reflections before, ‘Is it possible that they are my friends?’ He asked himself again, then maknae would mean the youngest guy between them. Now, everything made sense. But, is it true they are his friends, what if they are his enemies. He shivered by thinking about that.

Jiyeon was walking happily after fooling Jiyong when she realized she didn’t heard Jiyong’s voice. She looked back and saw Jiyong was frozed at his place. She quickly approached him. She was surprised seeing Jiyong’s reaction. She didn’t mean what she was saying before, she just wanted to play with Jiyong.

“Ji~ are you okay?” She asked him worriedly, but he didn’t move an inch. Okay, now she was freaking out.

“Oppa, oppa.” She shook his body and seemed like Jiyong gained his composure again.

“Why?” Jiyong asked.

“You are the one who I should ask like that. What’s wrong, oppa?” She asked worriedly. Her eyes didn’t stop scanning his body in case he was hurt somewhere.

“I’m alright, it’s just some light headache.” Jiyong replied her, but seemed like Jiyeon didn’t believe him.

“Are you hurt, oppa? Do you still feel the headache? Aish, you should have followed me and stayed at home.” She scolded him.

“Hey, I said I’m alright.” Jiyong assured her.

“No, you’re not. Now, let’s get back to home.” She said pulling Jiyong’s hand.

“But, what about our breakfast? You said you wanna take some fresh vegetables from the farm.” Jiyong tried to stop her.

“No, don’t mind it, we could still make another breakfast. I wouldn’t risk your health, oppa. Seemed like you remembered things a lot today and your head must be hurt, so for now please follow me.” She said pleadingly with him. Okay, he can’t resist her and decided to just follow her. Well, who else he could follow in here besides her. But, he was still curious about those 4 persons. They were back at home now. Jiyong just sat in the dining chair while Jiyeon cooked something for them.

“Who are you?” He whispered quitely. ‘He remembered too many memories for today.’ She said sneakily looking at Jiyong while she cooked something. She might be scared if Jiyong was gone later, but she thought more about his health. She cooked something simple for today. She served it in the dining table. Then, she started eating, but Jiyong is still in his dreamland. ‘He seemed still thinking about the moment earlier.’ She thought.

“Oppa.” She called him.

“Oppa.” She called again this time louder.

“Oppaaa!” She almost screamed at that time and he finally realized it.

“Sorry, Hwang-shi. Oh, the breakfast is ready. Nah, I didn’t help you again today, mianhae.” He said feeling sorry.

“Just eat, okay? Your face look pale.” She said feeling concerned.

“I’m okay. Thank you for the food.” He said and started eating. Jiyeon just nodded and continued her meal. They finished their breakfast in silence

“Oppa, I guess yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter