Mad but Ice Cream

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh." Zitao gags as he sees the smile forming on Junmyeon's face. Ever since he and Shinjin got back together, the fourth born has been grinning the whole week, always busy with his phone. Its sickening for everyone. Aeri was the only one who doesn't seem to mind. On the other hand, she's so happy for the couple and even give her oppa advice on dates. 


Luhan almost spits out his coffee when Junmyeon lets out a giggle. Sehun and Jongin close their eyes in disgust and left the dinning room. "Go away! We don't want to hear your giggling over your girlfriend." Luhan said, annoyed by the fact that his brother is acting all gushy because of a girl (but in reality, he's just jealous he doesn't have a girlfriend). 


Finally Junmyeon look up from his phone and glared at the elder. "I'm gonna tell Shinjinnie you're being mean to me." And he pouts. Luhan held back his urge to throw his juice at his brother's face. "Yah! How dare you I am not jealous!" He fires back but the other ignores him and continue texting his girlfriend. 


Yixing grab his arm before the twin could do anything bad. "Admit it Lu, you're jealous." Yixing teased, avoiding the other's eyes while taking a sip of his coffee. Luhan laugh at him when he hissed not realizing his coffee was still hot and burned his tongue. The two brothers continue throwing insults at each other while they fail to hear the heated arguement the quadroplets were having in their room. 





Kyungsoo was mad. Fuming mad. He was just cleaning their bedroom when he found the job acceptance letter under Chanyeol's bed. He had read everything when the taller snatched it away from his hands. The youngest quadruplet didn't bother to hide the anger in his voice. "How long?" Chanyeol look down his feet, quiet. "How dare you!" The taller was taken aback when Kyungsoo shoved him with much force, knocking down him down the floor. 


Baekhyun emerged from the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and gasped when he saw his brother pinning Chanyeol on the floor. He was throwing punches at Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol wasn't even fighting back and let his brother hit him.


"Kyungsoo!" He gasp and ran over the two and pulled the shorter away from Chanyeol, locking both his arms behind his back.


"What the hell are you doing?!" Baekhyun only got a growl in response and turn to Chanyeol, demanding for an answer but the taller remained quiet. Kyungsoo kept squirming in Baekhyun's hold, throwing insults at Chanyeol.


Baekhyun was strong but Kyungsoo was stronger. His grip on the youngest was weakining that he had to yell at him. "Stop it Kyungsoo!"


Jongdae was right on time when Kyungsoo was about to launch again at Chanyeol and pulled the taller behind his back before Kyungsoo could reach him. Baekhyun was forced to grab his brother by the hair and pull him back. Why the hell has no one barge in yet? The eldest quadruplet thinks. 


"That idiot!" Tears were already streaming down Kyungsoo's face when he points a finger at Chanyeol angrily. "He's going to leave us after graduation and he wasn't even planning on telling us and graduation is just two weeks away!" He shouts.


Jongdae face lost its color as he lets out a shaky breath. "Kyungsoo..." He reach out at their youngest with the sofest voice he could use. 


Realization hit the twins like a slap. "You knew?" Baekhyun's voice was cracking when he ask. Kyungsoo felt his body go numb and chuckle. " you." He spats out and left the room by slamming the door shut. Chanyeol felt like crying as Baekhyun went to follow his brother. Jongdae grabs his hand but the elder swats it away.


Footsteps were heard outside their room and their brothers rushed in to see what was happening. Noticing the grieving faces Jongdae and Chanyeol has and the othe twins absense told them it was something serious. Sighing, Yixing left to get the first aid kit. 


"What did you two do this time?" Fighting isn't new in their household. Having twelve males and one female can be a too much too. They always get into heated arguements, fist fights, and basically just throwing things at each other. Minseok already had their insurances ensured after Jongin got a bleeding head after fighting with Zitao and Sehun. 


Jongin wasn't a fan of big fights and wander around the room to inspect the damage. Clothes were thrown on the floor. He ignores his brothers interrogation at Chanyeol and starts picking up the clothes on the floor. His twins doesn't even bother to help him, making him roll his eyes. Lazy idiots, he mutter to himself.


Yixing arrives five minutes later and starts treating Chanyeol's wounds. Yifan, Minseok, Junmyeon and Aeri weren't around when the fight happened. The eldest had to take Aeri to SNU to get enrolled. Junmyeon left to his girlfriend and Yifan, as usual, is out of the country. Luhan was about to leave when he heard the commotion upstairs. He thought it was a another fight until Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stormed out the house, the former wiping his tears. 


"Chanyeol." Luhan was getting impatient when the two didn't answer him. He rubs his face in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter