Limousine and Chocolates

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinjin drag the chair slowly to avoid disturbance to the students in the library. It hasn't been long when someone took the seat besides her. She didn't need to turn to know who it was. She could tell by his smell and the way his soft hands touched her hair. 


"Good afternoon." Blood rushed in Shinjin's face and glared at his boyfriend for disturbing her yet again. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your brothers?" The Lee siblings are well-known in their school. Girls would flock their table every lunch time, irritating Shinjin with their ear-splitting screams and snarky comments about her. When the school found out about their relationship, she had been their target since. Throwing papers at her during lectures, calling her names as she walks down the hallway and one time they put a dead chick in her locker with a note telling her to kill herself. 


Junmyeon wasn't dumb. He isn't the school's president for nothing. He knows how the students treat his girlfriend. At first he didn't took it seriously but after finding out about the dead chick, then he knew it was. Shinjin started to eat in the library last week, avoiding Junmyeon at all costs. It wasn't long for the president to took action.


The fourth born asked his brothers help to stop people calling his girlfriend names. They were happy to help, telling every person they hear bad mouting Shinjin and reporting them to Junmyeon. The Lee brothers knew their brother liked Shinjin. They helped him man up and asked her out. 


"Why?" He tilt his head with a pout. "Is it wrong to spend time with my girl?" Shinjin shoves a book at Junmyeon's face to avoid embarrassment. He was getting bolder every day. Before he would be too shy to call her nicknames like babe, baby, love, and now he could easily call her those with just the roll of his tongue. Not to mention, he would grab her hand and intertwine their fingers easily. They have been dating for eight months but they have never kissed, not even on the cheeks. 


Shinjin isn't the type to do public display with her boyfriend. She'll play with his hair when they're alone, lie down on his lap, and sometimes she would stare at her boyfriend's delicate features when he's asleep. Call her a coward but Shinjin would never kiss her boyfriend first. Her mother told her that a boy should be the one to kiss the girl not the other way around.


Junmyeon laugh and took the book from his girl. "I'm serious. You've been avoiding me for a week you think I wouldn't notice?" Shinjin sigh, looking up from her book. She had expected this from his boyfriend. Junmyeon was a good observant. He'd notice small things in no time. Her fingers cup Junmyeon's face, squishing them. "Let them be, Myeon." 


The president frown in confusion as his girl lets go of his face and continues reading her book. He wrap his arms on his girlfriend's waist, pulling her to him, nuzzling his face on his neck. Shinjin turned beet red when she felt his breath on her neck. "Myeon." She gasps when his lips touch her skin.


"I love you."





Aeri watched as Shinjin chose a dress for her prom. Yifan contacted his stylists to bring over all dresses they could fine that would fit his sister. Her brother's ex-girlfriend shoved them out of the house when they arrived and helped them prepare her. They brought over six dresses all from a highly well-known designers. 


Shinjin already has her top two favorite but she couldn't pick over the off shoulder cream dress that reaches the floor or the kneelength backless red dress with a slit on the right and a v neckline. If Aeri were to pick, she'd go with the white one but it wasn't appropriate to wear for prom but the red dress was too y and revealing. Her makeup and hair was done and only missing item was her dress. 


Aeri stood up from her chair and checked the dresses her brother's stylists

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter