Saengil Chukha Hamnida

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Junmyeon cries as their father drag him out of the bounce house together with Yixing. The elder was struggling in his father's hold but fails to escape. His brothers are with their mother eating cake. Dahyeon watches her husband struggling with Junmyeon and chuckles. The boys are handful alright. Dahyeon turns to her youngest, sleeping peacefully on her pram. 


Their Aeri    the boys insisted they should call her that and no one can't touch her    is now two months old and still growing. The mother of thirteen notice her sons are getting mature after she came into their lives. They would speak in hush tones when Aeri is sleeping which is hilarious because Baekhyun's voice is high and he can't help but scream sometimes. His brothers would hit him if he does so. 


Dahyeon took the crying Junmyeon from her husband and wipes his tears. "Why is Myeonie cwing?" asks Jongdae while his spoon. Yixing jumps off his seat and walk towards his brother. "It's okay Myeonie we can play la-la-later." The fifth born hug Junmyeon's feet to comfort the latter. Dahyeon turn to her husband and saw him smiling lovingly at his children. 


Junmyeon's stops crying and glance at his brother. His mother push his hair back and place a kiss on his temple before letting him down. Yixing reach out for his brother's hand and said. "Let's go eat some cake!" A smile climbs up on the elder's face while he agrees with his brother letting the younger drag him to his seat. While the Lee brother's enjoy their cakes, Kyungsoo turn to his triplets with a frown. Chanyeol's face was now covered with icing and Baekhyun's cake fell on his shirt. Jongdae is giggling in his seat. The youngest quadroplet turn to their eldest brother and tug Minseok's shirt. "Hyung!" He calls. Minseok turn to the younger in confusion.


"Lee Jongdae!" He gasps as he sees his brothers faces. Jongdae had icing in his face too. 


Their father jumps in shock and grab the tissues from the table. He clicks his tongue while the Beagle line grins at him. Dahyeon could only sigh in her seat making sure Aeri didn't woke up from Minseok's scream. Junmyeon and Yixing laughs at their brothers as their father scolds them for misbehaving again. 





It was one of those days wherein half of the Lee brothers would go missing for a day. Today, the youngests are gone leaving the elders with Aeri. The latter just got her period and the brothers didn't know what to do. They are now at their new apartment which Minseok, Yifan and Luhan bought with their own money. It was small but enough for the thirteen of them. Their grandparents were reluctant in letting them live in the small apartment for no one could take care of them but the brothers assured them they're going to be fine. 


Well now, they are not fine. 


Aeri woke up feeling heavy and her bed was wet. When she check what it was, she screamed. Yifan was startled and dash towards her room in panic without boxers. Yeah, he tends to sleep sometimes. It only made Aeri's scream worsen and the elder cursed and went back to his room to get change. 


"What happened?" Junmyeon asks with worry. The model pointed at Aeri's room as a reply. Frowning, the fourth born march his way to his sister's room. He knocks three times because the door was lock. "Aeri?" He calls through the door. Aeri's voice was so small the elder almost couldn't hear what she said. "Oppa there's blood in my bed." She sniffs. 


"Blood?" 


Just then Luhan came to Junmyeon's side and spoke gently to their youngest. "That's natural, Ae. Yixing bought some pads and put them in your bathroom. Take one out and put it on your underwear. Call us when you're ready to come out, okay?" Junmyeon stare at his brother in amazement. Luhan pats him on the back and went back to his room. 


Three minutes later, Aeri comes out from his room; eyes red. Junmyeon pulls her into a hug. "You're okay." He tells her until she stops crying. The fourth born drags her sister to the living room, letting her sit on his lap with her face burried to his chest. He knows what a period was. Being emotional is part of the effect. I promise you, the Lee brothers has a past with periods. Junmyeon shudders at the memory of his cousin, Maeli, during her period. It was the worst week for them. He could only hope Aeri won't throw a tantum or weird cravings. 


Aeri mumbles something but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter