Bright Lights

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lee siblings arrived at the place half an hour ago. All the students and teachers were shocked to see all twelve brothers. Yul screamed in delight and tackled her into a hug followed by the twins. The twins were wearing the same shade of red but with Mei wearing a darker color with sequence covering her whole body and Lei wore a simple red dress that has a slit on her side. 


"You said you weren't coming!" Yul hit the youngest on the arm, pouting. "We were about to leave the party since you weren't here. Joohyuk oppa has been looking for you, you know." Aeri's eyes widened at this and turned her head around to search for the certain guy.


The twins giggle at her. "If you want, we can distract your brothers," A grin formed on Mei's lips. "I'd love to bring Chanyeol oppa with me." She her lips, getting a slap on the head from Yul. "Idiot." Lei laughs at her sister's dismay not minding the galre the other is throwing at her. 


"I ne    " Aeri's word's were cut off when her Chanyeol oppa came to them. 


He smiles at the three ladies in front of him, wrapping his arm around his sister's waist. "Excuse me. Would it be fine with you ladies if I take my sister with me to dance?" The twins would have fainted right now if it they weren't at prom. They nod their heads excitedly, sending hearts from their eyes at the tall boy. "Thank you." Mei held on Yul's shoulder for support, feeling her knees getting weak after Chanyeol left with Aeri.


Mei places her hand on her forehead as if she was about to face. "I think I'm about to pass out, Yul." The said girl rolled her eyes at her friends. 





Everything was set according to the siblings plan. Chanyeol took his sister in the dancefloor and wrapped his hands on her waist and the other holding her hand. He flashed his teeth at her and started swaying with the music. Aeri smiles brightly at her brother and let him sway their bodies. 


"Oppa, have you told them about your plans?" Aeri looks up at him as she asked. 


Chanyeol releases a sigh. "I haven't had the chance to. Don't worry, I promise to tell them soon." He smiles at her reassuringly. Aeri found out by accident that her brother applied as a songwriter in Japan last month. He got accepted and they want him in Japan after he graduates. He already sent them his songs and they approve. Aeri couldn't be more proud of her brother.


"They'd be so happy for you oppa." Chanyeol smiles at her, pulling his sister closer to him. "I'm going to miss you guys." That triggered Aeri's tears as they gather in her eyes faster than light and burried her face in his face so he can't see. She knew someday her family will be apart and her brothers will finally have their own lives and family. She just didn't expect it would be too soon. 


A frown forms on the taller's face and he looks down to see his sister silently crying. "Oh, Aeri." He push her back lightly and inspects her face. "I'm not going to leave you know." He bit back his tears. "Baby, cheer up. This is prom we don't want you crying now don't we?" He wipes her tears with his thumb and pulls her back to his arms. 





Shinjin takes another sip of her fifth glass of champagne. She has been sitting in her seat for twenty minutes now. Some of her old teachers asked her how she is and some asked awkward questions like if she was back with Junmyeon since she came with them. Shinjin laughed it off and didn't answer before she excused herself. Now, she's feeling miserable in her seat, drinking five glasses of champagne. She's surprised she's not drunk yet knowing how light weight she was back in high school. 


She watch the students dancing with their partners with a bitter smile. That could be us. Shinjin shook her head. What am I thinking? She turned around and notice no one was in her table and scowl. Those idiots left me. Huffing, she stood up but as soon as she did her knees wiggling falling her off balance. 


"." She close her eyes and waits for the impact, but it never came. Warmth suddenly wraps around her waist, pulling her back to her feet. Shinjin looks up at the person and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter