Chapter IV

FATE - The Choosen One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter IV

After Suho had finished telling them the story how they meet Kyungsoo and why the Alvarez attacks them, varying response was received.

“What kind of packs are they? Abusing one of the members just to satisfied their anger!? F***!” It was Kai. He’s one of the Alpha and the second in command after Kris. Despite his bad attitude and language, the others had labeled him as the soft heart bad boy. Yes, you just heard it guys! He’s a softie! After hearing about Kyungsoo’s situation, his eyes never leave the red-haired teen even once.

The next who responds was Baekhyun. He was being too clingy towards Kyungsoo, saying “I would protects you from now on, little Soo!” and Kyungsoo being the naïve one he is, just nodded his head, doesn’t know a thing about the consequences of letting one of the beagle liner being closed with him. At first glance, other people who didn’t know of him would think he’s a Beta or worse an Omega. He is actually an Alpha and with the enemy look down at him, he had the advantages using his elements of surprised.

“What’s with that dull nickname? You should give him a more exotic nickname, like Kyungie!” Chen said, while pointing his index finger towards Baekhyun. His respond were so far the scariest. After hearing the story from Suho, he immediately let out his most powerful killing intents that engulfed all of them and Kyungsoo being the newest member, found himself had a hard time on breathing. The feels was like being stomped by a boulder. It stopped after a few seconds when Chanyeol whack the back of his head, telling how Kyungsoo was overwhelmed by it and he profusely apologizes even though Kyungsoo said it was fine.

Luhan and Lay had the same reactions. They were sad for him. Just hearing how he had been abused since he was a child and no one ever give him any kind of love, they immediately hug him and said something that will make him more relax than tense just by being around them. Luhan had end up giving him a nickname too and it was ‘D.O’. Lay gives him the most beautiful smile he had seen plus the dimple he had on his left cheek.

Tao was last. He was looking at the ground after that, and he was being utterly weird. Kris who sits beside him just hugs his shoulder and murmuring a soft yet protective word towards the younger. Kyungsoo can see a few droplets of tears fall to the ground and his heart clenched seeing it. Baekhyun who’s still latching himself with the younger tell him how their situations were almost same. Tao also was from another pack when Kris, Xiumin and Luhan found him, critically injured. They save him and bring him to the pack where he got treat and meet the other members. He was lucky the three had found him if not, he’d been dead already. After that, Baekhyun told him how Tao become more mature with Kris and Kai guide him. He was practicing almost everyday just to become strong so that he can protect himself from harm and also protects his precious person. And, the result of it is now. He’s a powerful Alpha, almost rivaling Kai.

Kyungsoo, being the responsible Omega he is, unlatched Baekhyun from him gently and said that he will be fine walk towards Tao and hug him. Tao who was surprised by it just stay still. Kyungsoo was hugging him tightly but not too tightly around his neck.

“It’s fine Tao. You don’t have to remember about the past. You are already beyond it, you’re stronger now and you can protect everyone. The other knows and now I also know of it. Just leave the past behind and just walk towards the future.” He murmured and the others were touched by his actions towards the panda lover. They smile knowing that they had finally found the perfect Omega for the packs.

“And Tao, thank you for still living until now.” Tao felt happy after it was being said that he hug the Omega tightly, burying his face on Kyungsoo’s shoulder, a soft murmured was heard by all of them.

“Thank you…”

“Ah, he’s asleep.” Baekhyun said, causing all eyes turned towards him or more specifically towards a petite body who’ sleeping with his head on Baekhyun shoulder.

“I bet he’s exhausted. With all what happens today and getting to know all of us are being too much for his mind. Let him rest. He deserved it.” Kris said who sit across of them.

“He’s so cute!” Chen exclaimed excitedly. “How can a guy be this cute?”

“Oh shut your trap up, Chen. I know you’re just jealous of him being cute because of your dinosaur-like-face.” Baekhyun said as he grinned.

“What? My face like a dinosaur? Where did you even get that, you bacon!”

“It’s the truth though, dinosaur face!” Baekhyun lashed back.

“Did not, bacon!”

“Shut up you two.” Xiumin glared at the, shutting the Alpha and Beta respectively. “You’ll wake him up.” All of them look at the peaceful face of Kyungsoo. It seems he’s already deep into the world of dreamland.

“What’s wrong Kai? It’s unlike you to be this quiet.” Lay asked.

“Nothing, it just…” He stopped and his dry lips. “It just that after seeing him more closely, I think I had met him before. But I can’t remember where or when.”

“It’s not just you; I too had the same feeling like you had.” Sehun cut in.

“Me too. It’s like we met him before but can’t seem to remember where or when is it? I’m assuming the others as well, right?” Kris said and gets a varying nodded from the others.

“So, it’s not just me.”

Silence.

“Right, I should go make the dinner now.” Suho said as he stands from his seat and walk towards the kitchen, followed closely by Lay who had volunteered himself to help him.

“Kai, go bring the new pup to his room. You know where it is right?” Kai nodded his head after Kris ordered him to. “And the others, clean up.” He said which got yet again a varying reaction.

“But I want to stay with Little Soo.” Baekhyun whined.

“Me too!” Chen in.

“Just go clean up and you’ll get your sweet time with him later.” Kai lift the red-haired male bridal style. He can felt how Kyungsoo felt so light. He make a mental note to make Kyungsoo eat more so that he’d gained a healthy body. Being this light is so wrong for him, not that he’ll let the older to gained weight though. Just to eat and get healthy, that’s all.

As he enters the room where none of them had use it, he put him down on the soft mattress and tucked the blanket on his body. Since he doesn’t have any job to do like the others, he decided to just sit around and accompany the sleeping Kyungsoo. He doesn’t want to leave him alone. After hearing about his life story, he knows that people like him shouldn’t get alone. Because the past memories would eventually crawl its way back to him.

He sighed as he leaned his body to the mattress, lying his head on top of his hand while eyeing the newest member they got today. He studies the face. He realized that Kyungsoo really had a red hair, not bright red hair but dark red almost black. His eyelashes were long that it curled up at the end, his lips was light red and plump. He studies each corner of Kyungsoo’s face.

“Enjoying the view?”

Kai snapped from his thoughts as he turns to see Kris already closing the door behind him. He really shouldn’t let his guard down like that. He rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly stared at the Alpha beside him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter