Chapter I

FATE - The Choosen One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kyungsoo open his eyes as ray of light entered his vision. He blinks once before twice and slowly he opens his eyes and he was greets by an unfamiliar ceiling. He remembers that his home never had that kind of ceiling with green color. He also realizes that he was lying in a warm and comfortable bed with a thick blanket covering his body. He slowly sits up and looks at the unfamiliar surroundings. He then realize, whoever room is this was really a kind and warm person.

 

He shook his head immediately when the thought come inside his head. There’s can’t be anyone who cares about him. No one care about his well being, even if he died, no one will realize it, rather they’ll be happy with his death since finally he’s gone.

 

He was so into with the thought that he didn’t realizes someone had entered the room, staring at him for a good two minutes. The person cough to get his attention and it did when Kyungsoo turn to look at the person and ready to lunges at whoever is it if the person do something weird. Even if people want him to die, he’s still love his life, thank you very much. 

 

“Wow, chill out. I’m not gonna do anything towards you.” The person said as he chuckles, finding the situation a little bit funny. Kyungsoo relax his posture but still on alert, always ready if what the person told him was a lied. The male who just enters the room swiftly walk towards him that Kyungsoo was surprised to find the person already in front of him, staring at his eyes.

 

He was too surprise that he can’t moves and can’t tears his eyes from staring back at the warm brown eyes. Strangely, just by looking at those warm brown orbs, he knew that he can trust this guy and he’ll be protected by him. After that, the guy just took his hand and kisses the back of his hand makes him blushed until the tip of his ear.

 

 “I’m Sehun, nice to meet you.” The guy who just introduced himself as Sehun smiles towards him. “And, may I know your na… OUCH!” Sehun yelped when he felt someone knock him and when he turns…

 

“What are you doing towards the patient, Oh Sehun?” An angry Joonmyeon stood behind Sehun, with his hand crossed after hitting the younger. Sehun just smiles sheepishly before stood and rub the back of his neck.

 

“I’m just greeting him since he had woken up.” He replied nonchalantly which give Joonmyeon to sigh deeply before shifting his attention towards the bewildered Kyungsoo.

 

“I’m sorry on this brat behalves… By the way, I’m Kim Joonmyeon or people always call me Suho.” Kyungsoo immediately stand on the floor and was about to bow when he suddenly felt dizzy. Joonmyeon immediately catch the younger before he falls to the ground. “Wow, take it easy, you just woken up.” Joonmyeon said as he put Kyungsoo back to the bed.

 

“Um, I’m sorry for being a burden but I don’t want to look like I’m insulting you since you are the beta.” Joonmyeon just laughed at the acclamation and ruffled Kyungsoo’s head. 

 

“Aigoo, it’s true that I’m the beta but you don't have to bow that fast.” Kyungsoo just lower his head before nodding his head slowly.

 

“What’s going on?” Another voice said and there, they can see Yifan standing at the door. 

 

“Oh, Yifan. He’s awake already.” Said Joonmyeon, moving to the side so that the Head Alpha can see the wolf he had saves.

 

Seeing that an Head Alpha are standing before him, makes him want to stand again but was immediately refrain by Sehun whose hugging him from the back. His face was flushed as the other three laughs at it. 

 

“No need with the formality. I treat all werewolf the same since we come from the same kind.” Yifan said and goes to sit at the chair. “Now, to the main point. I won’t ask about difficult thing since you’re just wakes up. So, may I know what’s your name and what pack are you from? You know the law that if you were invading other people’s territory, the penalty will be death, right?” Yifan explained with a serious expression and Kyungsoo nodded his head before he looked at him.

 

"Kyungsoo..." He murmured still looking at the Head Alpha eyes before he take a deep breathe and speak. “My name is Do Kyungsoo and I was from the Alvarez Pack.” He answered the question the three of them had wanted to hear.

 

“Was?” Joonmyeon interjects with a frowns as his expression, not liking the pack names at all so as Sehun who grimaces at the mention of the pack name. Yifan just stayed still and waits for the younger to continue. “You mean you’re not in that pack anymore?”Kyungsoo nodded. 

 

“My pack, previous pack had chooses a new Alpha. But, since the new Alpha doesn't like about me at all, he decided to just expels me. That's when some of the werewolf from that pack that didn’t like me being there start chasing me just to kill me and that’s how I arrive here.” He said with a solemn expression that makes the others sad just by seeing him. 

 

They can't believe it. A pack was killing one of their kind? It's just seems absurd! 

 

Sehun are already clenching his fist so tightly, gritting his teeth like something  important to him had been hurt. Joonmyeon are fuming, because someone was being treat like nothing but a trash, je just can't believe it but carefully keep a blank expression outside. How can a pack treat theirs like that? Meanwhile the Head Alpha just sighed. 

 

“And may I know the reason why they expel you? If you don’t want to tell us it’s okay though. I won’t force you.” Yifan said and Kyungsoo stay still as he looked at his hand that was on his lap.

 

“I was nothing for them.” All three eyes stared at him, waiting for him to continue. “They never treat me as one of their kind, in fact, what they see in me was only a disgrace for the pack. I can’t fight since nobody ever thought me how to fight. I was only a tool for them, a tool that they can use when it’s time for them to release their tension and stress. My existent have no reason at all.” By the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter