Chapter II

FATE - The Choosen One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II

The house was utterly quiet. It was still early in the morning and the only sound that can be heard is the sound of a boiling soup and the clanking of a spatula against metal. There, standing in front of a boiling soup while wearing a light blue apron was none other than the eldest on the house, Kim Minseok. He had woken up around 6 in the morning and the first thought that had come through his head was:

“Do Kyungsoo…”

And with that in mind, he climbed down from his bed and cleans himself with a warm bath. Cleaning his bed and arranging the bed so that it looks clean. It had been his daily chores for him in the morning after waking up. He really didn’t like to see his room got messy and dirty. Among the other members in the house, he was the cleanest except for when he was hunting. 

When it was hunting time, he likes it when he turns his prey into nothing but a bloody mess. Because it is his second nature, making the prey and him bathing in blood. The metallic scents of blood just make him happy more than anything. It's all because of his wolf nature. Since he was all alone when he was not in any pack, he had experienced the harshness of the world.

How they were and still have wolf hunter, the human that hate their kind, and that no one would help you even if you're fatally injured since you are a werewolf. 

There was a time when he was injured and no one was there to help him at all since he was in the middle of a forest. He was attacked by surprised by a rogue wolf that saw him. Fortunately, he was saved by Kris and another werewolf name Yixing or Lay. That was the day he had been recruited by Kris to be one of them instead of being alone and marked as a rogue werewolf. He was really thankful to Kris till this day.

He smiled when he remembered the day Kris had taken him to be one of them. Not that he mind about it at all though. He sighed after arranging his bed before exiting the room and strolled towards the kitchen to make something to the new guy in the house. Right now, he put the steaming soup in a bowl before putting the bowl on a tray. He turns off the stove and rinses his hand before taking the tray and walked towards Suho room where the younger is sound asleep.

Suho didn’t mind that his room being occupied since the house still had spare room and the guest room. Why they didn’t put the younger on the guest room or spare room is beyond him. He holds the tray with one arm while the other one is opening the door knob. When he takes a look at the inside, the younger was still sleeping soundly. He puts the tray on the table and takes a sit on a chair, facing the younger. He examined the younger faces. He kind of look like a child when he sleeps and his hand unconsciously moves and brushed the bangs from hiding his eyes. There, he can see the long eyelashes of the younger. He retreat his hand back when the younger stirs a little bit but didn’t wake up.

He let out a soft chuckle and decided to just stay there, examined the younger a little more until the younger awakes from his slumber.

 

 

“You’re a disgrace to this pack!"

"Get lost, you’re no better than a trash!”

“DIE!”

That was the last blow when Kyungsoo start screaming, clenching his head tightly. He wants the voice to get out from his head but he can’t. The more he wants the voice to disappeared, the voice just get louder by time. He was already crying when suddenly, a bright light shone at him. And he realizes, as soon as the bright light shone, the voice he had heard earlier immediately disappeared all at once. 

He covers his eyes with the back of his hand and squinted to take a look of what is it. He can hear cries of a born baby. Slowly, a silhouette of a woman on a bed can be seen when a men come. The man was kissing the woman’s temple lovingly as they watch the baby that the women carry. Kyungsoo felt warm just by looking at it. He wants to know it is. He wants to see the face of the two adult. He wants to see.

“…soo”

He reached out his hand as though he wants to touch them.

“…ungsoo”

He try to reached it.

“Do Kyungsoo!” 

 

As soon as he heard his name being called, his eyes flew open widely. He was gasping for air and a guy with a bun? Face was in front of him. 

“Do Kyungsoo, are you okay?” The guy asked and Kyungsoo just nodded his head, even though he knows, he’s not

.Xiumin, who can smelt the liar, just sighed. He raised his hand and flicked the younger’s forehead that just blinks with his eyes wide open. He was touching his forehead when Xiumin gives him a small smile. “You don’t have to lie. If you’re not okay, just say it. No one will get mad at you.” Kyungsoo who was touching his forehead, just nodded absently. Xiumin smiled at it. 

“Now, I know you’re not okay since I smelt the fear from a nightmare lingering around you,” Kyungsoo looked down hearing it. “, but I made some breakfast for you since you’re not eating since yesterday.”

As soon as the word ‘Breakfast’ comes out, a growl can be heard. Kyungsoo‘s face was a priceless for Xiumin as the younger were blushing and soon a popped sound can be heard. A pair of fluffy red wolf ear appears at the top of the younger’s head. A swishing sound from behind the younger make him revert his view towards it. It was a tail. Xiumin stared at it. His hand unconsciously moves to touch the ear. As soon as he touched it, Kyungsoo purr. He chuckles and scratched the ear more that made the younger too squirmed and lean into it. 

“You like it, when someone touches your ear?” Kyungsoo nodded. Xiumin ruffling his hair before retreats his hand. “Here, your breakfast. You should eat something.” Kyungsoo take the tray and starts to eat the breakfast which contained porridge and vegetables soup for his health.

After finishing his breakfast, Xiumin take the tray. Kyungsoo, who doesn’t have anything to do, follow the older to the kitchen and he was surprised to see how big the house is. He can’t help but to gape at it since it’s the first he sees a house like this. He can’t believe it that he lived inside a mansion that is big from his worn hut.

“You like it here?” 

A new voice from behind him comes, startling him. When he turns, Kris was descending the stairs, with his hairs still wet after showering. 

Kyungsoo stared at the Alpha for a full minute when a hand land on his head. “Go take a seat.” Xiumin says and Kyungsoo just obeyed it as he sits at the long couch followed by the Alpha who sits beside him. 

It was silence between them. Kyungsoo can feel the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter