Prologue

FATE - The Choosen One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] He runs. He runs as far as his feet or paws to be exactly can go to. His breath was irregular but didn’t stop running. A howling can be heard from behind him as he fastens his pace more so that no one can tracks him anymore. He stopped when there’s no sound coming from behind him anymore.

 

He pants as he shifted to his human form back, sliding on a nearest tree and sit there as droplets of tears falls freely on his face. He hugs his knee to his chest as the burns of what once a tattoo of his pack symbol now had dissolves. It was burning when the tattoo dissolves and disappeared.

 

He had been expels from his pack.

 

Do Kyungsoo is his name. He’s short and had a pairs of two beautiful warm brown eyes and is big as an owl eyes. His lips, a heart-shaped will appear when he smiles or laugh but never again he can smiles or laugh as freely as when he was still a child. But even so, as a child who didn’t know much, no one cares about his well being excepts for an old grandma who raised him but died because of sick. Since then, he had been left alone.

 

He does everything that kid around his age can’t do. He didn’t have friends, only a bunch of bullies. When his age was twelve, the bullied he gets from when he was kid, happens frequently. People would rather watch and sneering at him than helping him because they know, if they helped him, they would receive the same treatment.

 

When he gets back to his hut – an old hut – he was greets by no one. He had no family or relatives. He will sit at the corner, sniffing while waiting for his bruised and battered bodies to heal by themselves. Since he was a werewolf, no matter what injury he got, it’ll always get heal back and by the time morning comes, there’ll no scars anymore.

 

His life would be the same as always, day by day, he’ll get bullied, and he’ll eat a leftover that people left or he’ll never eat since there’s no leftover.

 

When his age just hit eighteen years old, that’s was also the same day a new alpha had been chooses. And the new alpha that had been chooses was none other than the leader of a gang that always bullied him. The leader of the gang is the son of the old alpha of the pack, and since the old alpha love his son too much, he happily step down and gives the title to his son.

 

It was just a few hours ago when the new alpha had been chooses and just as soon as he gets the title, he expels him from the pack which gets cheers from the others. They were happy with the decision. No one bother to disobey the statements at all.

 

And that is the reason he was running. He had been chased by the pack when he gets expel.

 

A droplets of water fall straight to the back of his hand, snapping him from the thoughts of he had been expels. He looked towards the dark skies with thunder rumbling here and there and moments after that, rains start to pour down, drenching him almost immediately. He didn’t bother himself to find a shelter places when he felts sad.

 

Even the sky was crying for him, for his life. He hung his head in between his bend leg and let the rain drenching him. He was now all alone. It was quiet for him, except for the rain and thunders sound. But after ten minutes pass, he can smelt someone’s coming to his way.

 

He immediately stands and shifted into his wolf form and runs as far as he can from the places. It’s them! His ex-pack members had found him. He runs and when he sharpened his hearing sense, he can hear they are now chasing him again. Despite of the rain pour down to the earth, normal people’s sight would have been in trouble by now but he didn’t, since he is a werewolf.

 

But unfortunately, he makes a mistake by unconsciously; stepping into a slippery mud that made him stumbles and falls to the ground. Even though he reacts fast by getting up quickly, the werewolf that had been chasing him was proved very agile and fast as they surrounds him in a matter of seconds. He already can imagine some of them, smirking at him.

 

They growls and lunges lunges after him and Kyungsoo can’t do any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter