Kaisoo : It’s okay (part 2)

EXO OTPs one shots (requests closed)

if anyone gets offended (which issomething i do on a daily basics, I apologiwe for my existence) 

I DIDNT MEAN IT I SWEAR!!!!!

 


“I’m sorry…”

“it’s okay baby soo as long as we-“

“Let’s break up”

“what?”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry jongin” kyungsoo cried as he remembered the day of his break up with the love of his life.

“Kyungsoo?” baekhyun got inside his guest room that kyungsoo occupied for 6 months. Finding his best friend hugging one of his ex’s hoodie.

 “Come here honey” kyungsoo didn’t need to be told twice as he was already crying on his best friend’s shoulder

“I miss him baekhyun, I miss him so much” he sobbed and baekhyun kept holding him tight while looking at Chanyeol who had a serious look on his face standing in front of the room, what is he thinking about?

“there, there, let it all out.” Baekhyun waited until his bestie calmed down before mentioning to his boyfriend to come inside.

“kyungsoo-ah let’s go out” said an overly excited giant.

“no, Chanyeol. I’m not in the mood to go out.”

“too bad, I insist” and with that he grabbed the smaller’s hand and start dragging him out.

“wait, wait! Baekhyun?”

“I’m sorry kyungsoo, it’s been a long time since we went out together” and now kyungsoo feels guilty, not only he stayed in his best friend’s house for six months, he also ignored them and only focused on his work and heart break. While they showed him love and affection, he only neglected them and he feels guilty about it.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun I didn’t notice…”

“It’s okay, I understand. Now, let’s get a makeover”

 

 

“well don’t we just look gorgeous” said baekhyun as they finished their makeover session.

“you do. Now let’s get something to eat” said Chanyeol as he was trying not to jump on his boyfriend for the sake of kyungsoo. 

As they were walking, they met with a very unexpected sight.

Kim jongin.

With pink hair.

Looking hot as ever. ugh why dod they get hotter when you break up with them?

With a women!

Well it was expected that Kyungsoo was going to make a U turn and go home.

But no.

The Boy had to walk right in front of them and bump into jongin.

“oh I’m sorry I didn’t see you, Oh? Kim Jongin?” he asked in the most innocent tone he got.

“oh my god, you’re Do kyungsoo?” the talked. But kyungsoo didn’t even look at her. Still staring at Jongin who’s staring as intensly as him.

“yeah, whatever” he replied not giving a single damn.

“nini did you see him, it’s Do Kyungsoo, the chef! And he knows you nini!” oh hell no!

“what did you just call him?” he snapped

“uuhh…nini?why? it’s weird right?” did she just call the nickname I gave him weird?

“uh Krystal, I think you should shut up.” Jongin said krystal?

“Jongin is to marry a girl, and it’s no other than Jung Krystal, My Friend’s daughter, she’s a model and she studied in america. Not a ‘boy’ who cooks” she said with pure harted.

“krystal?” he asked getting their attention “Jung Krystal?”

“oh my god nini, Chef Do knows my name!” but Jongin only had a confused expression that deepened when Baekhyun gasped at the mention of the woman

“Jung Krystal, his wife.” It was a statement more than a question

“I have nothing against you Mr Do, but I do have something against your relationship with my son, so I’m stopping it, before it gets out of hands” the woman said with innocent features yet deadly eyes.

“he knows about us too, oh I’m so lucky, but Chef Do we’re not married yet, which for the first time I’m thankful for it. I was thinking Mr. Do, why don’t you please cook at my wedding, next week? Since you already know nini, you can Bring Mr.Park and his..uhh..’boyfriend’…but I wanted you the most, right, nini? Don’t you think it’s a good idea? Maybe if I bring your friends, you will stop running away.” Stop calling him that! Stop touching him! Kyungsoo was boiling on the inside but he tried to mask it.

“I’ll think about it miss Jung, Mr kim? What do you think? You’ve been awfully  quiet.” He wanted to hear his voice , the voice that he missed so much it almost killed him.

“oh he’s always quiet and locked up in his room with his dogs, he hasn’t been out in 6 months, can you believe it?” why is she even speaking? The ?

Kyungsoo’s felt his expression softens at his ex getting closer to him

“how are you doing, Jongin?” he asked softly giving zero, attention to the next to him.

Jongin had toclose his eyes to contain the tears before opening them and see the most beautiful person he ever saw with eyes that contain the same pains as him, if not more.

Chanyeol saw the moment that is going to happen in public. So he stepped up to not make a scene that can affect his friend’s image.  He quickly told baekhyun to take kyungsoo to his car before going to jongin.

“Oh my god, jongin I missed you so much, do you have some time now? I want to talk to you” he glared at the glaring fiancé “alone. Baekhyun wanted to tell you something.”

“but nini~ his boyfriend is….you know…gay.” She whispered the last part “he can…attack you” Jongin had to hold Chanyeol from jumping on the girl for talking badly about his boyfriend.

“listen Jung, I’m going with my friend, I don’t care about you, so unless you want me ta start talking about amber, you better shut your face. Oh, and never bring baekhyun up we all know he’s prettier than you, now if you excuse me, I need to catch up with my friends” krystal only gasped in return.

“I’m telling your mother”

“yeah whatever”

 

 

Kyungsoo was sitting patiently on the backseat of Chnayeol’s car,  heart beating so fast, did he leave? Maybe he won’t come, maybe he moved on. Kyungsoo’s eyes watered at the thought, and before he can wipe his tears, the car door opened and there sat Kim Jongin in all his hotness and ugh, the pink hair is my weakness!

“hey, Jongin.” Yet the taller didn’t reply

“I know you’re mad at me, and I clearly accept that” no reponse

“Jongin, please say something” he pleaded and that’s when the dancer looked at him

“kyungsoo stop it” he stated “just stop”

“what?”

“don’t act like you care, because I know you don’t” Kyungsoo was shocked, jongin spoke in a tone so cold it could break him, and it did.

Before he could reply, someone ringed on his phone. Jongin’s mother

“is that my m-“

“hello” kyungsoo answered

“you low life pathetic , I told you to stay away from my son-“ Jongin took the phonefrom the tensed kyungsoo and put it in his ear

“-do you want to ruin Jongin’s image? I told you he is to marry a girl not only you left him broken but you had to come back and ruin everything, Jongin need kids and you is going to waste it for him-“ but jongin already hang up 

“is it true?” Jongin finally talked “was she the reason you break up with me?”

“I-I…..I wanted you to be happy” kyungsoo mumbled quietly

“Kyungsoo how can you not know that you are my happiness, I can’t be happy without you kyungie” Jongin’s voice cracked

“but what about your carreer, what if your fans doesn’t accept you, I don’t want you to ruin your dream, I know how much you worked hard for it”

“but you are my new dream, you are everything I want, plus I don’t think my fans will stop loving me, I mean they did accept Chanyeol when he came out, they’re even asking them to get married.” Jongin reasoned out

“but what about your mother? You don’t want kids?”

“oh my god, kyungie you’re so cute. My mom is being oversensitive, that’s my life not hers, and I have my dogs and if you wanted kids we can adopt.”

“then what about……I ran out of possibilities” the smaller whispered blushing at his words

“good”Jongin said “then I can kiss you now” and with that Jongin closed the gap between them, doing what they possibly wanted since the break up.

Kyungsoo felt all the emotions crashing after the kiss, he missed Jongin, bad. And that alone made him sob in the kiss making his lover pull away.

“baby, what’s wrong again?”

“god, Jongin I missed you so much, why didn’t you hold me, why did you let me go?” kyungsoo hugged Jongin tight while hitting his chest repeatdly. Jongin only tighten his hug.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m really sorry. I love you so much” Jongin kept on repeating ‘Im sorry’ and I love you’s to kyungsoo until he calmed down.

“I love you kyungsoo, so damn much I could give up my career for you”

“no jongin I love you too so much I wouldn’t let you give up anything.”

“good, now let’s go back and pack your belongings, you’re moving in with me”

“but jongin”

“no but- that had to be done six months ago, are you going to keep me waiting?” oh he’s using the guilty card.

“no.”

“then we’re settled” jongin kissed him again before going out to call Chanyeol and find him kissing a crying insecure Baekhyun. And hugging him tight.

He got inside the car waiting for them

“I love your pink hair nini”

“and I love you”

“oh now I’m still mad at you” kyungsoo turned around back facing jongin

“what? Why? What did I do?”

“you let the call you nini”

“no wait kyungsoo, she was the one….no please don’t be mad at me”

“Jongin!” they turn to see krystal outside the car glaring at them, kyungsoo had enough so he went out to keep the in her place.

“alright, listen I had enough, this man here is MY man, so unless you were prettier than me which let’s be honest is defenitly not gonna happen you can off”

“what? How dare you of course I am prettier, I am Jung Krystal” she screamed ugh what is with the high pitched voice?

“yeah okay whatever, why don’t we ask jongin? Babe, how do I look today?” Jongin smiled at him and said “you’re so beautiful you put the sun in shame”

“what? I can do better” said the girl “nini?”

“shut up Krystal” which made kyungsoo laugh so hard

“you know what? I’m going to take a picture of you and send it to everyone” she pulled out her phone getting ready to take pics

“okay make sure to take us from a good angle” and with that kyugsoo pulled jongin towards him and kiss the living out of him, Jongin responded almost instantly, wrapping his arms around his lover.

“you gay ” she was all red, from anger and shame.

“yeah tell me something I don’t know”

“you nor your best friend are doing anything good to the world, you’re just fat ugly faggots who need to die” she spat at them

“did you just insult baekkie-boo?”

“did you just insult Kyungie-bear?”

The two divas asked feeling angry.

“yeah I di-AAAAAAHHHHH” yup you guessed right, they jumped on her.

“babe” called both Chanyeol and jongin

“let me go Chanyeol I’ll show you !” baekhyun screamed

“Jongin let me go I will stab you , and I’ll kill you you hear me” Kyungsoo tried to get out from jongin’s hold and kill the , but to no vain.

Krystal ran away scared, and Jongin never felt happy in his life.