sulay : hate to love you

EXO OTPs one shots (requests closed)

                                                                                                                                                                                                          warning: mpreg

dedicated to fiezakookie94 


 

Suho was crying.......again. as husband emptied his seed in him, he doesn't know how many times they've done it but Lay didn't seem to mind, that's how his life consisted of since he married the man. No, he didn't marry him for his own will, the older practically forced him,  as he took advantage of Suho's poor situation,he convinced his parents that he will make they're life better and they won't have to worry about anything since Lay was a millionaire, he could buy whatever he wanted, and he bought Suho.

Suho hates Lay, he despise him so much for buying him, for treating him like a slave, for marrying him. And what Suho hated the most is how he fell in love with Lay,hard.

he fell for those eyes, that looks at him with so much love yet so much possessiveness, the same eyes that stares at him with guilt in the morning. he fell for the morning kiss on the forehead lay gives him before going to work when he thinks his husband is sleeping, the breakfast he finds in the table prepared by Lay himself and not the maids because he saw him one day.

Suho wanted to change Lay, his first kiss, first time and first everything was the older, he knows Lay isn't that bad, he just knows. and he wanted Lay to treat him like what married couples treat each other. all lovey-dovey, smiles and rainbows and shared laughter. he smiled at the thought of how their relationship can turn to better, but that smile soon turned into a frown when he felt a knot on his stomach and the need to vomit, so he ran to the bathroom and emptied his once full stomach. it's been happening for a while now countless vomiting, feeling dizzy from time to time, craving for some unusual food, and getting disgusted from his favorite one. 

all these conditions leads to one explanation, and Suho did not want to think about it. one of his maids came and hand him a cup of water and a mouth freshener as she looked at him with worried eyes.

"Mr.Zhang, your condition is getting worse, you should visit the hospital." said the maid with full concern.

"I know I'll go today"

"very well, do you want me to to contact Master Zhang to accompany you?"

"No. you don't have to."

"But, Mr.Zhang, Master Zhang will get mad!"

"I told you to not tell him, I'll...I'll contact him myself, just go and tell them to prepare the car" he lied obviously.

"very well sir"

 

 

 

 

he was pregnant.

he was two weeks pregnant.

he was carrying Lay's and his baby.

he was afraid.

he was alone.

he spend the rest of the day in the park, thinking.

 

 

 

once home, he opened the door to meet Lay's angry eyes, with a hint of worry, but it was maybe only him imagining things.

"where were you?" the whole mansion froze at the cold voice of their Master.

"in the park"

"without the driver, nor someone to keep you company?"

"I sent the driver back I wanted to be alone" Suho sent a look to the made telling to keep quiet and that he was indeed pregnant the maid gasped and lowered her head.

"why would you want to be alone, outside?"

"because I haven't been outside since I stepped a foot in this mansion" Suho was getting angrier second by second and he knows Lay hated it

"that's why I build a park in this place!" apparently their voices were loud 

"do you have a problem with me going out?"

"yes, that's why I made it clear the first time that you're not allowed to leave this place."

"then it's your problem not mine" gasps were heard no one dare to talk to Lay that way "I'm tired I'll go to sleep"

"Kim Joonmyeon!"

"Zhang Yixing!"

they were clearly fighting, and that was clearly serious, they've never called each other with their real names because that's how complicated was their married life , but now it's getting serious.

*SLAP!*

silence engulf the place and only Lay's breathing can be heard. 

Suho can feel the tears slowly making their way out, as his cheeks hurt from the slap.Lay slapped him, and if that doesn't describe the older's hate towards him, he doesn't know what does. so he held his tears and got up from the ground, staring at Lay's shocked face with cold eyes, he turned to the maid and spoke the words that made the whole mansion gasps.

"prepare my suitcase, and the driver...I'm leaving this hell" the maid bowed and hurried to do what was told to her with wide eyes and tears leaving them

cries and sobs were heard from every corner, as everyone in this place love Suho for his kind manners and angelic looks.

"joonmyeon"

"don't call me that."

and like that Suho left, and Lay stayed frozen in his place still shocked from his own actions and the event that occurred in his house.

He just slapped his husband.

he just hurt the love of his life.

Yes, Lay loved Suho from the bottom of his heart, he always thought that Suho hated him so he forced himself on him, he wanted the younger to love him one way or another, he always regretted what he does to him, but it's not like he can help it or something, he's a possessive brat that wants to be loved and doesn't know how to express his feeling. he still doesn't know why he didn't confess to Suho, from all these times and maybe their relation would be better if he did. Damn him for being a coward.

the driver soon arrived and let His Master know that Mr.Zhang went to his parents house, Lay sighed in relief, at least he's with his parents and he had his personal maid with him. so Lay thought he should let him since he probably need some time alone.

 *after a month*

lay was seated in his office signing some papers when a knock was heard on his door.

"come in" his secretary came and bowed 

"Sir Zhang, Doctor Byun is on the phone" doctor Byun Baekhyun was their doctor he's married to his best friend Park Chanyeol and that's how he became their family doctor. So he was surprised why would he call, did something happen to Chanyeol?

"Doctor Byun? very well you may leave" after the secretary left he picked up the phone

"Doctor Byun"

"Mr Zhang, how are you doing?"

"very good, what about you docrtor Byun"

"very tired, the working the hospital keeps on getting bigger and bigger, these people don't know how to take care of themselves"

"what made you call me doctor if I may ask?" 

"oh right! I was wondering why didn't Suho come to his appointment last week?" Suho? why would Suho visit Doctor Byun?

"an appointment?"

"yes a pregnant male can never be late for his appointment? it can affect the baby. Oh, I completely forgot, congratulations on the new baby, I know you'll be hap-"

before Byun can even continue Lay hang up and left telling his secretary to cancel his meeting for the whole week.

pregnant

Baby

Congratulations


Suho is pregnant!!!

without a second thought Lay was already in front of Suho's parents house

"oh Yixing! come in, did you miss suho that much?" 

"hello Mrs Kim, yes I thought about coming here-"

"oh don't worry about it I'm sure he's spending his vacation happily, he'll be back soon" 

vacation?

"if I may ask where did he go? he didn't want me to know"

"I don't know he didn't want to tell me too I missed him he doesn't even answer my calls, I think he went to do kyungsoo's house, it's his best friend and he would like to spend his vacation the- Oh yixing where are you going?"

Do kyungsoo? Do kyungsoo? isn't he Kai's boyfriend?

he quickly dialed kai's number 

"Lay I swear to god-"

"where's kyungsoo?"

"what? why would you ask about my boyfriend?"

"Kim jongin where's Kyungsoo?" at the sound of his real name Kai gulped

"Lay what's wrong?"

"Jonging where's ky-"

"okay he want to incheon with your husban-- , Lay listen ---" but the call ended before he continue

Lay ordered his driver to go to incheon right now.

I'm sorry junnie, I'm coming.

 *in incheon*

"Zhang joonmyeon how many times do I tell have to tell you to not do much effort do you want to harm the baby?!" came kyungsoo's loud voice as he saw his best friend trying to wash the dishes

"it's KIM Joonmyeon, Kim, not Zhang, and I'm only washing the dishes it's not like it's a hard task?"

"No, you're not doing anything ugh you're so stubborn, okay, you wanna do something go take a walk and buy me some buble tea"

"Fine!" suho pout and left to take a walk

"UGH, why is he so protective, like I'm only doing the dishes and nothing more, God he behaves like that brat sometimes" Suho kept mumbling to himself without looking at the road which made him bump into someone 

"ouch! oh, sorry I was looking where I--" suho stopped talking once he saw who's in front of him and his heart was racing

"yixing"

"joonmyeon" ugh how his name sounded so good with his husband's voice

"sorry I gotta go" Suho said and run away to kyungsoo's house ignoring the calls behind him

"kyungsoo!" as soon as the door opened suho hurried to his room and cried under the blankets

"Suho? what's going on?" kyungsoo came englufing his best friend in a hug 

"he's back, he's back, he's back" he kept on saying as he cries on his shoulder

"who's back? joonmyeon please"

"yi-yixing he's back he's--AAAAAHHHH" suho letgo as he felt an unbearable pain on his abdomen 

"oh my god! JOONMYEON!" kyungsoo hurried downstairs to call the ambulance but was shocked to see yixing on his doorstep panting

"he's....he's"

"kyungsoo please where's he?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH" they both hurried and yixing almost lost it when he saw his husband in pain he quickly lifted him bridal style and as he took him to the car in the back seat with kyungsoo as he took the driver seat and drove as fast as possible to the hospital.

in less than 30 min suho was with Doctor Byun, and yixing was at the verge of fainting, he can't afford losing his husband or his baby. he was already crying when he felt someone in front of him, he looked up to see a crying kyungsoo glaring at him, he got up to explain himself but jumped in pain when kyungsoo punched him right in the stomach

"that's for slapping my best friend and treating him like . Do you even know what he went through because of you? thank god he loves you or you would be dead right now" 

"he-he loves me?" 

"what the heck? and do you think someone would stay so long with you if he didn't love you?"

"I-I was...I t-thought-"

"don't explain to me explain to him" and with that kyungsoo left. 

Lay still couldn't believe his ears, Suho loves him! and he treated him like . he was sobbing right now, he swore he will kill himself if something happened to his husband.

Doctore Byun came out with a smile on his lips that sent relief trough Lay 

"D-doctor, w-what h-happened, is my husband okay? is the baby okay? " lay kept on asking but only got a hit on his head 

"I can't believe you let you're husband go through this alone, I thought you love him!"

"I do I do! it's just..."

"then go tell that to him, he doesn't know and he's okay, the baby too the stress has that kind of effect. the poor man thinking you hate him....What kind of husband are you? if chanyeol did that he would never see me again!" Lay winced at the thought of Suho leaving him for good. No, he need to confess "anyway you can see him"

without sparing the doctor another glance Lay ran to see his husband, while the doctor sighed and took his phone out to dial a number he knew by heart.

"You have no idea what you're best fried has done , I swear Park Chanyeol if you did anything to hurt me I'll kill you before you think of it!" which he got in response a "what? wait? what did I do? Baby?!"

 

Lay didn't care of course, his thoughts are only about his husband 

"Joonmyeon!" he said as soon as he saw his beautiful husband

"..." Suho turned his face the other side,he's angry and Lay completely understands that

"joonmyeon please" he started as he sat next to his husband and took his hands in his own and held them tightly "I know you're mad and I respect that, I'm sorry I treated you like that it's just that I thought you hated me and I wanted to make you mine and see my love, but I show it the wrong way and I seriously sorry for that, I know it will probably take time for you to forgive me but I will never leave your side, I love you and I will show it to you and help you with the baby"

"you-you love me?" suho was shocked when he heard those words coming from the love of his life

"yes junnie, I've been in love with you since I first led my eyes on you, you have no idea how much I love junnie I'm so sorry, please, I love you I love you so much"

lay kept repeating these words and suho was crying right now, of course lay panicked when he saw Suho crying 

"Oh my god I will stop talking if you want to please don't cry, oh god I'm so stupid please forgive me" again Lay kept ranting and for the first time Suho laughed out loud, Lay was completely mesmerized by the sight in front of him. he couldn't held it so he went closer and kiss his husbands lips, and was shocked when Suho kissed back. Pulling away he looked at his husband as they shared stares full of love, so Lay hugged his husband tight whispering sweet nothing to his ears.

"yixing." Suho called and Lay pulled away to see his husbands face a feeling of fear settled on his heart that was instantly removed when suho smiled "I love you too" and that's when lay lost it and went out of the room screaming 'HE SAID HE LOVES ME TOO' in which he got claps and laughter and a pull of ear from baekhyun and kyungsoo telling him about how crazy he is and how he needs to behave and that is a hospital and how they don't know why Suho even loves him, they pushed him to suho's room and closed the door with a 'TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO BEHAVE HE'S SO CRAZY' in which he heard another laugh from Suho as he went to his lover's bed and sat next to him 

"junnie, can I see the baby?" with a nod Lay got lower on Suho slight bump kissing it "hey baby! I"m you're father, I'm sorry for hurting you and you're mother but I will spoil both of you so much, come safely, I love you" giving it another kiss and getting up to kiss Suho's forehead 

"God I miss you so much baby" he felt Suho freeze at the nickname and he got scared again 

"say it again" Suho asked with a blush and lay squealed

"Baby" he got closer 

"again" Closer!

"baby" and they closed the gap between them , the kiss turning from sweet to passionate and heated, Lay traced his tongue on Suho's lower lip asking for permission which he got it immediately, both of them moaned, hands everywhere, eyes closed and racing heartbeats. the need of air pulling them apart only to draw them back again, Suho moaned when Lay kissed his neck 

"yixing"

"mmm?"

"make love to me" Lay stopped and looked at his baby's eyes 

"gladly baby"as soon as he got on top of Suho the door was opened and two short people came in followed by two tall ones.

"YOU ARE NOT HAVING IN THE HOSPITAL!!" said baekhyun but was pulled by chanyeol who kissed him to calm him dow

"YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING MY BEST FRIEND!!" said kyungsoo who was pulled back by kai who kissed him as well why mutering sorry

"GET OUT" growled Lay before returning to kiss his husband who was clearly blushing

 

 

the four other went out calming down with their lover's kisses 

"anyway the room is soundproof" baekhyun said drawing chanyeol back to have a make out session

"at least they confessed, I didn't know eavesdropping can be that hard" in which Kai only chuckled and kiss his boyfriend.

 

    * The end *