Kaisoo : It’s okay (part 1)

EXO OTPs one shots (requests closed)

A/N : I'm sorry!


Do Kyungsoo, a normal 24 year old chef, hard working, kind, cute and small af. The said man is too famous for his age, with simple meals that get sold for a very high price, and requested by most of the people. He is simply known as the chef that makes you want to eat your fingers from the deliciousness (?). but that’s not the point, Do Kyungsoo is gay, and is happily in a relationship with the god idol in south Korea also known as Kim Jongin aka Kai. No one knows about them except their closest friends, even their parents are oblivious to that fact. Really, they wanted to tell them, seriously. It’s just it’s hard to come out to your parents and tell them, “hey, dad, mom. I’m gay, and I’m in a happy relationship with a chef that I met in France for 2 years without telling you, and we agreed on adopting dogs and puppies.” No.

One day, as they were cuddling in kyungsoo’s apartement because it’s the safest, kyungsoo was unusually quiet, not that he never stop talking but whenever Jongin is around they talk about anything and everything, since it becames harder to meet nowadays, with Jongin’s countless tours and kyungsoo’s job. So they try to cherish their little time together. But Kyungsoo looks troubled and it will be a lie if Jongin said he didn’t felt it.

“Baby?” Jongin asked after some time of thinking of the possibility of his lover’s troubles, to his dismay, Kyungsoo paid no attention to is calls as he kept thinking.

Jongin had enough, and with one movement he had the smaller on his lap, shocked and eyes teary. Okay this is weird!  Jongin, alarmed, bring the almost crying boy to his chest.

“baby?” he called “baby what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?” to say that jongin doesn’t know what to do is an understatement his world is crying in front of him, and that is something he never saw before. Kyungsoo never cried, except when he confessed to him, but that wasn’t even a break down and those were happy tears, his baby was a strong man, who has been through so much but made it in the end, and now that he’s breaking down in front of him? You ca say that Jongin is panicking.

“baby soo please tell me what’s going on?”

“j-jongin?” the smaller called with a small whisper

“yes baby I’m here, I’m here it’s okay.” And as if it was a nightmare Kyungsoo sobbed harder at the mention of ‘it’s okay’.

“it’s not!” cried the smaller “it’s not jongin it’s ing not!” okay the problem is real now cuz his baby just cursed, he may be satanic and threathen the chanbaek couple to death but he rarely curse. Unless necessary.

“okay baby, okay” jongin said as he rubbed his boyfriend’s back to sooth him, “do you want me to call baekhyun?” he asked because he knew the diva is the only one who would understand the crying soul since they were basically attached to the hip since birth.

He felt the smaller nod his head and he quickly fish his phone out of his pocket calling chanyeol and telling him to come with baekhyun and that it’s important and stop ing I can hear your moans oh my god, my baby is crying and you have the audacity to ?

Followed by a ‘what?’ and ‘chanyeol get off of me or no for 2 months’.

Ten minutes later and baekhyun was already in front of him crying as well what the ?

“why are you crying baby soo?” said a sobbing baek

“you’re crying too” replied kyungsoo while laughing

“now you’re laughing at me” said a crying pouting baek

“because you look ugly”

“you’re ugly too!”

“shut up let’s go to my room” and they left two confused and relieved handsome men with their mouths hanging low enough for flies to get inside.

“what the ?”said chanyeol while spitting something black

“it’s just a fly!” replied Jongin while rolling his eyes followed by an oh.

“how do you feel man?” asked Chanyeol getting serious.

“I don’t know hyung,” he started try to forget that image out of his mind “like I’ve never see him cry except the time we confessed to each other, and we haven’t seen each other in two months because of my tour and promotions and I…..I just….I never want to see him like that you know, I promised to protect him and always make him happy, but I guess I failed him and I don’t know how to live with that” he let Chanyeol hug him “I love him so much hyung, I love him so much….”  That was Jongin’s cue to start crying as he sobbed quietly on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“it’s okay Jongin-ah, it’s going to be okay” but even Chanyeol didn’t know if it was okay, Kyungsoo was never like that, but he hoped for the better, at least baekhyun was with him, no one stays sad if Baekhyun was with them.

 

 

It’s going to be okay.

I hope.

 

 

 

In another room, Byun Baekhyun has already witnessed a crying Kyungsoo in his life, and it’s never a sight to want to remember. Because he know that if kyungsoo would break down only if he had too much to deal with. No wonder I’m crying right now

“Baby soo please tell me what’s wrong?” he pleaded

“Baek, can I move in to your house?” Kyungsoo asked taking baekhyun off guard

“what? Kyungsoo what’s…..I don’t understand” but kyungsoo kept quiet “kyungsoo?”

“I’m not good for him, he deserves better but I’m standing in his way”

“kyungsoo what are you saying?” baekhyun felt like collapsing what is his best friend saying?

“Baekhyun, Jongin needs a wife, someone he will not be ashamed of and someone who can be with him physically and morally, someone who can get him in a relationship that everyone would support, someone who can bear his kids

“kyungsoo, why would you say that? Kyungsoo that is Kim Jongin! The man you love! The man you stayed in Paris for 2 years waiting for him to come back to your restaurant!” Baekhyun tried to reason kyungsoo out .

“baekhyun.” Kyungsoo called looking up with determinedly “I’m breaking up with jongin.”

“kyungsoo” Baekhyun hugged his best friend “what’s going on? Please tell me, please

After a sigh kyungsoo replied with a faint okay.

 

 

I hope.

 

 

 

As Jongin finally calmed down, Chanyeol volunteered to cook something for dinner. After an hour, with Chanyeol finishing up. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo finally came down, both their eyes red and puffy. Jongin looked up to kyungsoo expentacly, but when Kyungsoo refused to look at him, he turned to Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry jongin, that’s all Baekhyun could say before lowering his haed and walking to chanyeol, asking him if they can leave so they can give the ‘couples’ their private time .

Jongin only grew more confused as he noticed his best friend leaving.

“jongin?” he turned his atention to his lover

“yes Baby?” he felt kyungsoo taking a deep breath

“I’m sorry…”

“it’s okay baby soo as long as we-“

“Let’s break up”

 

 

what?

 

 

 


Hi guys, sorry for the late ‘half’ update, I’m basically at work now and I’m writing from it. I thought that I would update more since summer came, but life is a .

I’m still writing your requests, don’t worry I’m working on them, although I’ll be a little bit late. But I won’t forget you. So don’t stop giving me requests it really brings me so much motivation.

For the people who are waiting my other story to update, I’m currently writing a new chapter, where baekhyun is trying to get to know angel.

Anyway, I really hope you like my writing and I’m really sorry if you don’t like it, English was never my first language or the second one so I hope you can understand my hardships.

Have a nice day/night.  ^0^