Baekyeol : I still hate you tho

EXO OTPs one shots (requests closed)

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!"

a cute midget by the name of Byun Baekhyun screamed from the end of the hallway getting everyone's attention, especially the owner of the name.

"thanks for the heads up, later Byun!" said a tall giant that goes with the name of Park Chanyeol, trying to run for his dear life, because an angry Byun Baekhyun is a disaster, a cute disaster.  Park Chanyeol not now.

" you giant limply awkward dirty piece of ! just wait until I get you and we'll see if you'll be able to walk again." oh god!what have I donehonestly Park Chanyeol can't remember what he had done to piss the midget, because he does a lot. and now he can't remember what he did. was it the soaking shirt in his closet? the cockroach in his socks? oh god was it the eyeliner switch? Park Chanyeol didn't know but he was sure, if he didn't run, his best friend will kill him, literally. 

anyway, time for introductions, Park Chanyeol, - the tall handsome one - is a 23 years old 'boy' studying in Seoul university, majoring in business and literature, his parents wanted him to be the next heir to their company so he was kinda obligated to - not that he cares anyway - pursue this major, but that didn't mean he couldn't study what he wanted, so he kinda double majored for the sake of 'studying what he likes'. Who am I kidding? he only did that so that he can spend more time with his 'lovely' best friend, yeah, maybe that would be hard but seeing the smaller was worth it. you guessed it right? the Park boy is gay for his best friend.

that would lead us to the second part of the story. Byun Baekhyun - the cute small one- is 24 years old 'boy' because Chanyeol didn't want to leave his mother's womb until he get smarter. studying in Seoul university, majoring in literature, because he is just so good with word and one day I'll have a book that says 'how to kill a giant best friend without breaking your heart'. yup, Byun Baekhyun, the sassy midget is gay for his best friend. typical story with a happy ending but two dumb people. 

back to the story, so Byun baekhyun was busy chasing dumb Park Chanyeol, he was so pissed and everything, and luckily Byun Baekhyun was a good runner when times needs him......honestly speaking, Baekhyun was only able to catch the giant after the dumb got into their dorm room, stupid . 

"I'm sorry Baek, I'll never do it again, I'll buy you all the eyeliners you want just don't kill me!" Chanyeol was on his knees begging for his life for a complete unknown reason but he guessed it's the eyeliner prank.

"why did you do it, you stupid giant ?" yup definitely the eyeliner. 

"the eyeliner looked so tempting and it's okay because I'll buy you a new one, right?"

"what?"

"what?"

"you touched my eyeliner?"

"so it's not the eyeliner?" 

"OF COURSE IT'S NOT YOU !"

"then why are you so mad?"

"why did you ask Mr.Kim to pair us together for the project?"

"because I want to study with you?" it was more of a question than an answer. sighing, Baekhyun rubbed his temple seriously why am I in love with this guy?

"I was going to ask kris to pair with me" a sudden rage went through the taller's veins as he heard his best friend rant about how the wiss or miss or whatever the hell his name is, always asked him to hang out but he couldn't because of a certain giant.

"so you prefer being with Piss rather than be with me?" it was clear chanyeol was jealous but baek is stupid so he mistook it for his regular possessiveness, chanyeol has always been possessive but it's okay since he is possessive himself when it comes to chan so it's normal.

"it's kris."

"I don't give a "

"and chanyeol, why don't you pair up with the kyungsoo guy? he seem to like you" baek suggested even if he hated the feeling in his heart as he imagined his best friend with the owl boy.

"so it's okay for me to talk with other people, would you be okay with it?" asked chanyeol with an angry voice

"well...no bu--"

"but it's okay for you to be with that Diss guy" chanyeol's voice was getting louder

"it's Kris, and no--"

"I DON'T GIVE TWO S ABOUT HIS NAME" that's it he blew up,and baek was scared as . Chanyeol never yelled at him, and he hated what's going on now because tears are starting to come out

"no chanyeol..."

"you know what? since I'm not so important to you, you can go and date that Kris guy because as I remember, you don't ing care about my feelings or the fact that I like you!" and without waiting,chanyeol walked out before he gave baekhyun time to react and slammed their dorm room shut.

**************************************************************** 

 

the truth is, Baek didn't want Chanyeol to pair with him, because he wanted to move, he thought Chanyeol didn't like him and only think of him as a brother. and being with him was so painful he found it hard to stop his tears. So he thought why not Kris ? he can move on from his miserable one-sided love. 

But now.

now with the new information of Chanyeol liking him. Baekhyun knew he was as stupid as the lumpy  his best friend is.

actually,

what the is he doing still standing in their dorm? 

why is he still crying?

OH IT!!

and with that Baekhyun got out of his dorm only to be met with dozens of students waiting for him (?)

"finally he's out"

"seriously what took you so long"

"oh god, both of them are so stupid"

"he went in that direction, I think it's Mr.Kim's office"

"why are you still standing? go get your man"

he didn't need to be told twice, as he made his way to Mr.Kim's office

"Mr.kim!"

"oh byun, my favorite student, what is it that you want?"

"yeah, anyway. Have you seen Chanyeol?"

"you and that Park boy came here to ask me to switch partners"

"wha.."

"but I couldn't, he's the worst in this subject and you're the best, I wanted him to learn from you and he seemed so sad--"

"thank you thank you thank you! please let him be my partner please!" Baekhyun jumped and went out to look for the love of his life. and he knew Chanyeol would be in only one place. 

the rooftop.

 

 

 

and smoking.

 

"YAH!" chanyeol didn't know how but now there was a shoe on his face almost making him swallow the cigarette he was holding.

" what the ? Baek...OUCH" chanyeol whined when baekhyun threw the other pair of shoes right on top of his head, and right now Baekhyun was on top of chanyeol holding his ears and pulling them.

"what did I tell you about smoking? huh? do you want to cause me a heart attack with your behavior, or do you want to cause yourself cancer and die without letting me confess properly you face?" the last words were mere above a whisper but they were heard at least and baekhyun was holding himself not to cry because as stupid as it sounds losing chanyeol was the worst thing ever even if it's only imagination.

"ouch, ouch....what?" Chanyeol was confused, did baekhyun just said 'confess'? as if knowing how stupid chanyeol is, baekhyun wrapped his arms around chanyeol's neck and pulled him in a tight hug.

"you stupid asswhip, just the thought of loosing you is killing me.....I love you to much to let you go that easily" by now baekhyun was crying, and chanyeol was still confused baekhyun likes me? more like loves me?

 "B-baekhyun, w-what?" 

this is too much, I quit.

sighing baekhyun slowly got off chanyeol, wipe his tears and smack chanyeol across the head. while muttering way to ruin the mood chan

​"You're the most stupid person, I GIVE UP!!! I can't believe I'm in love with such a person" and with that Baekhyun turn on his heels and left but before he even get the chance to open the door, a giant stopped him by giving him a back hug., I like back hugs!

"I-I love you too baekhyun, so much. I'm sorry I snapped at you the other time, I was jealous because someone whom you just met was able to get your attention but I was their for you whole life and still didn't make a move" he swear he heard a 'yeah cuz yo  is stupid' but whatever he has a confession to make.

"chanyeol....I'm sorry too, I thought you only saw me as a brother and I wanted to move on, I'm so sorry chanyeol, I love you....so much" baek turned to look at chanyeol, and that's when he saw it, the love and the desire in the taller's eyes. and he knew because that's exactly how he looks at chanyeol, with a little bit of lust but you get the point.

anyway, back to the events, chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's face as he caressed his cheeks with his thumb, and he leaned closer, baekhyun leaned as well to close the gap.

"I'm not kissing you, you were smoking."

"oh my god are you serious baek? really right now?" accompanied with, some hushed groans and 'he can't be serious' or 'that's it I'm leaving' or more like 'I was planning on taking pictures' so they went to check on what's going on, and right behind the door, stood the whole university, as if waiting for them claps were heard with 'congratulations man' and 'you did good' or 'baek your a rude ' until baek got enough of it.

"WAIT!! congratulations on what?" and the whole school even chanyeol were looking at him like he grew another head.

"on being boyfriends"

"on being lovers"

"on being smart for once in your life" 

"we're not boyfriends" stated baekhyun which resulted to the silence of the whole school

"baek..."

"you yelled at me, I still hate you for it"

"but baek-" chanyeol whined

"guys let's form a circle and not separate until they make up....oh! and hold on your phones just in case" said the bratty sehun

​"Baekhyun I'm sorry I'll do anything to make it up"

"...."

"baek please"

"....."

"Babe" that's the clue for a blushing baekhyun stuttering nonsense

"baby please, I'm sorry, I'll do anything"

"you'll do anything?" baekhyun's expression brightened

"yes baby anything for you"

"then kiss me"

"what?" here we go again.

"I said kiss me"

"w-wait, right here? right now?"

"you know what, forg--"

"oh for sake just kiss him" said sehun as he pushed them towards each other leading their lips to touch, they stayed frozen for a while but they eventually recovered and start making out in front of people which gained some pleasant 'aww's and grossed eww's for too much PDA.

and if you asked the two lovers, they wouldn't care because they finally got what they wanted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you still smell of smoke, tho. so no kisses from now on"

"but baek-" 


hi guys!

really I'm so sorry about the late update university is a hoe you know, anyway requests are still open I'll try to write as much as I can now that I have time. so please vote comment and subscribe. it really gives me motivation.

THANK YOU HUMANS!!!!