baekyeol: I've been interested in knives recently.

EXO OTPs one shots (requests closed)

 

to anyone who hates violence, suiciding, killing...idk anything criminal related. please don't read! 


Baekhyun and Chanyeol has been dating for 2 years now, and to tell you the truth they are so in love that you may think they just started dating. They are the cheesiest couple you can ever meet, and if you were so unlucky and had to spend time with them, you would probably regret your life choices and question your entire existence.

No, they’re not that bad, just…..gross (?), like you can never see Baekhyun without his boyfriend, yet you can never see Chanyeol without him too. They were literally inseparable, except in school and work, because these bills aren’t paying themselves.

But these days, Baekhyun noticed that tings has changed, and by that he means that Chanyeol just sneak out of the house thinking his lover is asleep. But no baby, I saw you put on your best outfit and you most expensive cologne before going out. Baekhyun already planned on following his boyfriend, but stopped himself because you trust Chanyeol he probably went to see his parents.

Baekhyun reassured himself, before falling asleep. Although the bad feeling refused to leave his heart. No wonder he was hard on me last night, ugh I’m exhausted.   

Later when Byun woke up, he found that his tall boyfriend is still out, and that is not okay. So Byun Baekhyun decided to go for the most reasonable and calmer decision.

He didn’t want to fight.

When Park Chanyeol came home, the first thing that greeted him is the most delicious smell, and he knew Baekhyun cooked his favorite meal. Oh my baby is the best boyfriend ever!! He mentally squealed before stepping into the kitchen with a happy heart.

But instead he was greeted with an almost Baekhyun wearing only his white shirt, humming a girl group song while shaking his hips and oh my god is he twerking?  Chanyeol felt his jeans tighten around him, and as he walked to his lover, wrapping his hand around his waist, he felt the smaller grinding his up his and he groaned loving the feeling before feeling the older froze in is spot, taking a deep breath before continuing his teasing.

Baekhyun knew what he was doing, his plan was going smoothly before a foreign smell filled his nostril and he froze, it’s a women’s perfume. And that made 50% of his assumptions clear, it’s not a faint smell, it’s strong. As if someone threw themselves on him.  Continuing with his teasing, he finally whispered “did you meet your mother?” Chanyeol groaned a small no. and Baekhyun frowned.

“Then your sister?” he asked again stopping for a while

No…ah, why did you stop?” the taller asked obviously annoyed

Baekhyun smirked a little because his assumptions were true, Chanyeol met a girl, and the hoe hugged him, he sniffed again, for a long time.

“Nothing.” And he resumed his teasing

” Chanyeol moaned “Baekhyun if you keep doing that, we won’t be able to eat breakfast“

“Oh don’t worry, it’s not going to happen” and with one last hard grind Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol and went to put their breakfast on the table.

Chanyeol felt that something was off but he didn’t know what was it, Baekhyun was behaving so normally. But when he went to eat their breakfast, he found something weird.

“Baby, why does my breakfast look like this?”

“What’s wrong with your breakfast?” Baekhyun looked up to him with the most innocent eyes

“n-nothing” he quickly stuttered taking is bite from his plate. And that’s when he froze.

“Baby?” he started “did you…I don’t know? Put something else in the meal?” he felt himself getting hotter (let’s not get any weird ideas ^_~)

“Yeah I saw this recipe on TV and I wanted to try it” he explained innocently “why? Don’t you like it? Did I put too much pepper? Did I cheat in cooking? Did I ed up again? Did it smell like cheap women perfume?” Baekhyun asked giving his best puppy eyes. While tearing up, and Chanyeol was confused and shocked.

“NO…..no it’s fine, I’ll eat it, don’t feel bad. I was just shocked” and he was greeted with Baekhyun’s smile, as he cutely wiped his tears. As if he was happy that Chanyeol wasn’t mad at him.

As he was eating, he felt himself being watched and saw Baekhyun looking at him intensely, then braking to a big smile and encouraging him to complete his meal. Suddenly he got up and bring a set of knifes, big deadly knifes, and Chanyeol felt himself shaking.

“B-Baekhyun? Why are you holding a knife?” he asked nervously.

“Oh, this? I’ve been getting interested in knives recently” Baekhyun replied casually.

“since when did we have these kind of knives?”

“I bought them when you were out, you know, doing what you had to do, outside, without me?” if Chanyeol wasn’t scared before, he probably peed himself now.

“what would you do with a knife tho?” Chanyeol felt himself bravely asking “you’re not using it on people are you?” he nervously chuckled

“to cut some cheater’s , and maybe his legs, you know, so that they suffer and won’t be able to move? Then I’ll stab his hear 614 times because why not? Then I’ll cut them to small little pieces and either I’ll eat it, or I’ll give it to the neighbors cat? They deserve it anyway” Baekhyun said seriously while the knife (again, don’t get any ideas!!) and finally looking at a shaking Chanyeol, who probably peed his pants. “ oh I’m kidding!” he felt Chanyeol relax before he turned serious again “maybe I’ll shoot him and throw his body in the sea!” and Chanyeol felt like fainting.

“anyway, I have things to do, nice talk baby and don’t.touch.my.knives.” he said to a mortified yoda before leaving to the Bathroom and closing his eyes to take a deep breath.

He’ll never leave you

He loves you

You won’t be alone

And he eyes filled with tears, but he quickly wiped them. Byun Baekhyun was always a good actor.

When he came back to their room, he saw Chanyeol sitting on their bed, his head between his hands.

“Chanyeol.” He called

“you know.” It was more of a fact then a question “you smelled her perfume”

“took you long enough to find out, but yeah I did, you pretty much at hiding things” Baekhyun answered so casually it scared him, because inside he was screaming and breaking down but again Baekhyun was always a good actor.

“I’m…” Chanyeol started

“don’t Chanyeol, I know you fell out of love” Chanyeol looked shocked but Baekhyun is a smart guy.

“I’m sorry, she…”

“she’s a women, she can give you kids, she can give you the normality of life. She can save your from being kicked out of your own home” Baekhyun said all the obvious reasons he knew.

“I….I…..yeah” Chanyeol confessed “I’m sorry Baek, you were the light in my life, I loved you so much….it’s just….happened”

“I know, but now I want you to leave this house and go to your….fiancé” the fact that Baekhyun knew all this wasn’t that much of a shocker.

“okay.”

“Goodbye Yeol”

“goodbye Baek”

and with that, the door closed.

The house is empty.

The façade fell.

As well as his heart.

And as tears escaped his heart.

He quietly whispered.

“I’m going to kill them”

 

Eventually, people do fall out of love, just like Chanyeol and his fiancé fell right before his eyes.

He love Chanyeol, he still do. But if Chanyeol isn’t going to love him, then he has no right to love anyone else. He looked at their scared eyes, and he laughed.

He laughed so hard that soon his laughter turned into ugly sobs.

He called the cops and told them the truth before shooting himself, while still on the phone, you know, to make it more believable. And he died next his ex lover, holding his hand. And sticking the paper he wrote before he came here.

The bodies you’ll find belong to Park Chanyeol and the fiancé whom  I’m too disgusted to say her name, but you’ll know it, you’re the police.

Anyway, since I’m a nice guy, I’m going to tell you how I killed them.

Let’s start with my ex, Park Chanyeol. I started by cutting his , you won’t find it it’s probably up in my or something I don’t remember. Then I cut his legs, you know, so he wouldn’t run away from me again. Then, I took his eye balls out, so that he wouldn’t look at that again, I’m jealous, I know. After that I stabbed him 614 time, yup I have that much time. It was our favorite number so we better remember it. Then I cut some of his flesh, to eat it….Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, moving on to the that made my baby leave me.  Actually, I didn’t do much on her since I hate her, so I shot her leg and her heart, probably her vigina too, SHE MADE ME SICK! And I proceeded in cutting her to small pieces, don’t worry I left the head untouched so that I can remember her face when I meet her up there.  

And then I shot myself, because I promised Chanyeol that we won’t be separated even when death do us apart. So I killed myself, so that I can be happy with my baby, without getting disturbed.

I think I should tell you that I also killed my parents, the Byuns. 2 years ago, I made them drink acid and made them disappear. You know, a little gift for turning me this way, and disowning me when I came out.

I thought you would like to know since you’ve been working hard looking for them.

Anyway, I hope I made your job easy, have a nice day.

Lots of sadness,

Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 


what did I just write?

I'm sorry guys.