Updates (+1)

❀ DSE Girl Group Project | 1RIS's Track to Stardom ❀ {STORY STARTING}
DSE logoDeft Sound Ent.
26
FEBRUARY

 
The story is finally up everyone!  Hope you love it and please apply.  Comments, subscriptions, and upvotes are also appreciated.
27
MARCH

 
I changed the name from 1LLUSION to 1RIS because it had a better meaning and fit the group more. Sorry about that.  I just felt 1LLUSION was simply clever whereas 1RIS actually fit.  Okay, no more huge changes without consultation.  Still working on the profile page for the staff and Marvel, so try to bear with me you guys.
09
APRIL

 
Oh my goodness!  I just realized that my cheatsheat was deleted somehow, and I am so sorry to everyone.  I'll be redoing that right away for you all.  That also means that the deadline will be pushed back for any applicants.  I apologize again.
11
JUNE

 
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  Yes, the cheatsheet is finally up and school is finally over!  I have to apologize profusely about how completely MIA I've been.  School was drowning me up until recently, but I am back now and ready to get this started for real.  I'll be waiting to review all those wonderful applications.  There is no real deadline right now, but I would love to have everything started by the end of the summer.  All my luvs ^^

 

24
AUGUST

 
Hello everone.  It seems that we're all back to school again (or at least getting ready to be for some), and I would like to wish everyone luck.  With that being said, I would also really like to get moving on this story and start recieving some applications.  At this point, this story has 13 subscribers but no applicants after two months which makes me kind of worried.  I'd really love to know if some of you all are intending to apply at all because I really would hate to end this fic before it even begins for lack of applicants.  I really want to write and I also really want you to enjoy the story, but for that to happen some people have to apply.  I really hate to sound this way, but I just don't want everything to come to a standstill because I still have a number of ideas running through my head.  I would  appreciate some feedback.  Thank you to everyone who read this long update!
 
05
DECEMBER

 
It's been a while since the last update because I've been waiting for applicants, but I'm not giving up on this fic despite the lack of applicants. I've decided on a new deadline so this story can FINALLY start. The official deadline is now January 01, 2017 (the first day of the new year!), so if you're applying try to get your app in before then. Thank you
16
FEBRUARY

 
I know you all thought I abandoned you, but I assure you I have not.  I decided to fill in the missing positions on my own so that the story can finally progress.  Everyone who has already applied has been chosen will be included in the story.  Commenting rules still apply.