The Cheatsheet

❀ DSE Girl Group Project | 1RIS's Track to Stardom ❀ {STORY STARTING}

cheatsheet

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

read carefully.

one. First off, a few statements.  Please refrain from making Mary Sues.  After all, no one is perfect.  Be as imaginative as possible.  Yes, all the plotlines are free because I honestly don't want to confine anyone to a particular type of person.  I do have a character, but her position in the story is a secret.  Don't worry though.  She isn't going to be taking up any of the available spots  at any time.  When it comes to any writing in the app, I prefer quality over quantity.  If you can give me a good feel for your character in 6 sentences, please do that.  The password is whether you remain in the group until its debut.  A simple yes or no will suffice.

two. I actually encourage mixed ethnicities and foreigners, but not everyone can be foreign.  Names should correspond with your ethnicity and birthplace/hometown.  If you have never been to America or another English-speaking country, you probably won't have an English name.  If you do, I expect an explanation.  The same is true with languages.  You can know as many languages as you want as long as there is a valid explanation for how you came to learn them all.  You don't have to be fluent in speaking Korean either.  That can be learned.  Also, the age range is from 16 to 23 years old.

three. In regards to face claims, no K-idols or popular/well-known actresses are allowed.  Ulzzangs, models, etc. are fine.

four. You don't have to have a stage name.  Using your actual name is fine.  Your persona should match your character and personality.  If you tend to be quiet and aloof, your persona should not be "The Happy Virus."  I don't need a lot of paragraphs  to describe your trainee years, but I should have a sense of what that time in your life has been like.

five. Please include pictures in addition to an explanation of your style.  Brownie points in the personality section if you highlight and/or underline your key character traits.  You can have as many likes, dislikes, and fun facts as you want, so go all out.  I just want to feel like I know your character after reading everything.

six. Your background should include a basic overview of your life before joining the company, as well as anything else important about your past and/or relevant to the story.  Only put your immediate family and any other important family members in the family section.  Idol relatives are fine, but not everyone can be related to an idol.  You also can't make idols who aren't related to each other in real life related through you.  That means that you can't be the sibling of both Park Chanyeol and Park Yoochun.  Idol friends are fine as well.  Put any rivals or other characters who will play a role in your story in the others section.  Thanks.

six. You do not have to have a love interest.  If you do, your love interest can be an idol, actor, oc, etc.  The requirements for their personality is the same as with your own:  quality over quantity and an understanding of the character.  As for the relationship portion, I want to know what your background, current relationship status, and how how you want things to evolve.  Please include how your interact with each other.  If you don't know how you want things to go, that's fine.  Just let me know in the app, and I'll do my best to give your relationship an enjoyable ending.

seven. The first picture is of your character (180x220), and the second picture is of your love interest (180x220).  If you don't have a love interest, the second picture is of you as well.

eight. If you have any questions or concerns, just PM me.  I still don't bite :)