1RIS Candidates

❀ DSE Girl Group Project | 1RIS's Track to Stardom ❀ {STORY STARTING}

TRAINEEs

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

Emilia song ae jeong (MAJ)

This is my character, but she won't be taking any of the available positions like I said.  You will be seeing her though.  The ulzzang used is Park Seul.

literary_whimsy — chosen

CHO CHAE EUN (NELL)

First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for being the first applicant!  I'm so happy that you enjoyed making your character because I enjoyed reading your application.  First off, your face-claims were really pretty.  I really like Seo Sungkyung, and I thougt you would apply for the visual at first.  Also, I ilke how her style is cool and kinda mature even though I'm getting the quirky vibe from her.  You were so thorough , and it looked like you really got into your character.  I feel like I can relate to her personality and easily understand her, so it would be a lot of fun to write about her.  Besides that, your relationship with you love interest is excellent.  I've actually worked with characters like that before, and I loved it.  Basically, your character is great and officially accepted.

MissMinho — CHOSEN

LEE EUN MI (EUNMI)

First of all, your face-claim is really pretty!  She also seems a lot like me personality-wise, so I'm feeling a little of bit of wish fulfillment.  It's sad that she doesn't have many friends, but that's okay.  The 1RIS girls can take up that space for her.  Her style seems fun and cute, and it makes me so happy to see some Marvel members in your application.  I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with your character.  Backstory and personality are in-depth, and I don't really have any quals.  You are accepted.

NANCY3 — CHOsEN