Teaser #2

❀ DSE Girl Group Project | 1RIS's Track to Stardom ❀ {STORY STARTING}

CHANGES

"IF IT'S STILL ON YOUR MIND, IT IS WORTH TAKING THE RISK."

NOVEMBER 29, 2017:  10:24 Am - Seoul, south Korea. 

"So we are changing the lineup...again," Hyeon Yeo Woon, 1RIS's manager sighed.  She couldn't believe what a headache the group had become and felt pity for the poor girls who had been dragged along for the ride.  "It's been over a year now.  Don't you think this is a bit much?"

"A bit?" scoffed the CEO's secretary, Do Hye Soo.  "This group has seen more lineup changes than Nine Muses, and they haven't even debuted yet."

They were standing around the desk of the the CEO watching exasperatedly as he shuffled through profile after profile of girls.  They were starting to think the group would never see the light of day.

"None of these girls are versatile enough!" CEO Mook exclaimed as he closed the last profile.  

"Well, it's hard to find many people who can fit with your indecisiveness after all.  It's a miracle we have any artists under our company," came Hye Soo's response.

"Oh please.  Picking out Marvel and Rose must have been a cake walk compared to this," Yeo Woon said as she slumped onto the sofa.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Marvel's manager, Pil Jeong Myeong, waltzed in, coffee in hand.  "Actually, it was worse.  You weren't at the company then, but it took the CEO 5 years just to get started:  finding a company name, picking trainees, even setting up Marvel.  I was in this office just like you almost every day for close to two years.  I thought I would go bald from all the hair pulling.  He set down his caffeinated offering on the table.  "Also, I thought you might need these."

Hye Soo chuckled at the memory of a frustrated Jeong Myeong.  He definitely wouldn't have been so breezy and light-hearted about the situation then.  The shift to annoyance in his tone drew her out of her reverie.  He was saying something about not being someone's maid and walking over to Yeo Woon.  She chose to ignore the bantering of the two managers and turned to look as the CEO began sifting through another set of files, these ones for transfers from other companies.  She sensed it before it happened.

"This.  This is it.  These girls will definitely do.  Yeo Woon!"

Yeo Woon's head snapped up from her coffee.  "Yes?"

"Gather the girls.  I think I've finally found a winning combination.  Get ready for some fresh faces in the group."

author's note

 

Woo, I'm on a roll!  It feels great to get back into this story.  Anyhow, here's a glimpse of just what in the world the staff has been enduring this past year.  But yes, the CEO is right.  We will definitely be seeing some concrete members soon.  Let me know what you think in the comments.