Not so smooth Seohyun

Support group : Crush Anonymous

There is a weird feeling when therapist Seo Joo Hyun holding the door knob of her support group class. There is so much negative auras from inside, she can feel it. Seohyun straighten her self inhaling a fresh air to get rid all those thoughts from her brain, Whatever will come..just come. She just doing her job and she hoped that it doesn't turn out like the last time.

 

"Hi everyone~~".Seohyun greeted the four patients who already sit on their chairs and like usual forming on the circle shape. " Welcome back to support group : crush anonymous...i see that there is no one left from the group.".She traveled her eyes noticing that the four girls still complete, which mean that they still have the problem towards their crush, she remembers their name is Yuri,Taeyeon, Jessica and ..Sooyoung. "Let's not get feel down because of it, let's not scream, and more importantly let's not get a seizure..".She said sarcastically to the girl who's eating her hotdog and she seems oblivious with the sarcasm .

 

Seohyun sighed. "Alright ! Let's open this counselling with a quote.".She lifted her Keroro notebook and got everyone chuckle because of it, she then realize what her self get into, the patients must be think she's somekind of a childish geek."Ehh..this is my sister's, she's always roaming on my personal stuffs..".Though she doesn't has any sister,She rolled her eyes when she got 'yeah right' from the patients, what kind of patients they are ?!.

 

" There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.".Seohyun smiled then close her keroro book throwing her attention to the patients but she got surprise seeing the face of Jessica, there's a scratch on her cheeks and her left eyes turn black , like someone hit her. "Miss Jessica ? What happened with your face ?"

 

"I guess she got a throbbing moment aahaha..".Sooyoung stopped from her laugh when Jessica glare at her.

The blonde sighed, "IT'S ALL BECAUSE THAT EYE-SMILE ! so last week i threw a party at my crib , an epic party where i put it. I invited ALL the people from my campus,the jocks, the prep, the emos even the nerds. I also invited a guy from guiness world record to put my party in history since i plan to held it about 10 days and 10 nights.."

 

"What a tiring party..".Yuri murmured.

"Why didn't you invite me ?".Taeyeon said.

"Guess the hospital will be the next place to throw party.."

 

"I heard that !".Jessica pointed her finger at Sooyoung."So..invited all people , EXCEPT that one creature of course. I want to give her my revenge and not to mess up with me just because she didn't invite me to her party the other day."

"So..you butthurt because she didn't invite you to her party ?".Yuri smirked.

"Of course not ! I'm Jessica Jung i can practically swept all the people who mess up with me.. That time, i just want to show her that the real party queen is ME !".Everyone clapped their hands for Jessica's over confident remarks.

 

Now Taeyeon's turn to share her story." Hi..It's still Taeyeon.."

"Hi Taeyeon !"

*Sooyoung waved her lettuce to Taeyeon*

 

The petite girl swallow her spit."So..I come again because i have a new ambiguous experience with my crush the other day..".She shook her head repeating the scene.

"What kind of ambiguous ? Can you explain it ?".Seohyun asked.

Taeyeon nodded."So we hung out at the mall, wanting to buy those new shoes that can blinks like a traffic lights. Then when we walked..she suddenly scoot closer to me..".She made the gesture with her hands."And then suddenly..she..she took my hands, to her hands...We're holding hands together !".She smile shyly remembering the scene.

 

.....

 

"So..what's the thing make it special ? ".Yuri lift her brows.

"It's normal for bestfriend holding hands together..".Jessica rolled her eyes but she cringe feeling the sore part on it.

 

"It's not a normal best friend holding hands , mind you ! It's like a couple holding hands..you know what i mean,  she interlaced her hands to mine tightly..like she doesn't want to let me go !. So that time i start to think, maybe....she also has a crush on me."

 

There was a silent for a minute..before everyone start to debate about it.

 

"No..no..i don't think so..".Yuri shook her head.

"B-but. .b-but.she's holding my hands.."

"No..she didn't mean it..it's always a fake signal.".Jessica added.

Sooyoung clapped her hands. "Oh come on guys, it was..Don't make our little friend got disappointed. It's ok buddy i'm on your side..".The petite girl smiled , now she start considering to make Sooyoung become her friend."But...It's quite impossible.".Or maybe not.Taeyeon sighed why this support group seems backlashing her. 

 

Come Yuri's turn."Hey..it's me..Yuri.."

"Hi Yuri !"

The tanned girl sighed. "So .. i don't know how to put it, but...me and my crush was having an 'accidental' date..at the coffee shop the other day.".Everyone clapped their hands congratulating the tanned girl, but she doesn't look happy though."We were having a luwak coffee that time.."

 

"Do you know that luwak coffee is come from poop ?".Seohyun asked.

"Really ?!".Yuri started to freak out. "Well whatever it's good though so,-"

"But still man it's come from poop !".Sooyoung also wont drop this topic ."From poop !"

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Can we just drop this poop topic and let me continue. I drank that coffee, What done is done..and it's good especially when i drink it with my crush..".

 

Everyone turned quiet letting Yuri to continue."Alright..we exchanged little conversation , I WAS so nervous to be near her..she took my confidences away, she took my breath ,she took all of me ! That i never thought anyone can capable to do it..It's horrible really yet i feel so good. Until that time and today, i can't help my self but giggle everytime i remember about all the things she has done..even the smallest part of it.".She paused looking at the ceiling."I remember about how she occasionally her pinkish lips, how she tilt her head to the left when she's getting interest with what i'm saying...the way her two hands hold the cup together..sighh..i can make a long list to mention it even. "

 

"You're so whipped man..".Jessica pointed.

"Nah..she just falling in love , just like me right ?".Taeyeon wiggled her brows to gain a support but again everyone debate it.

 

"No you're not..Not really..".Jessica shook her head.

"B-but...i also fall,-"

"Didn't think so..".Yuri waved her hands.

"Come on guys Taeyeon IS falling in love too..Don't worry buddy i will,-"

 

"No..it's ok Soo , i don't need your support..".Taeyeon scowled , she will just remain quiet right now since no one really support her.

"Speaking about falling in love..".Sooyoung got her turn."I remember about the first time i'm in one...I was thirteen if i'm not mistaken , i remember i'm still wearing a flare jeans , flower printed top and bucket hat that got flower on it..and the only snack i got is just nerds."

 

Yuri goes nostalgic ."Ahh..i remember that era, where Justin Timberlake and Britney still together..The power couple of American music before Britney shave her hair to bald of course..also TVXQ formed 2003 and their first debut 2004.."

Jessica added. "And don't ever forget about Spy kids movies, Agent Cody Banks...Power Rangers..Pokemon."

 

"Plus , the waiting of weekly magazine where we want to see our horoscope and match it with our first puppy love kekeke.Wow..i remember all of that.".Taeyeon chuckled."It's so long ago..i think we're old now..".Damn, she bailed another debate to come.

....

"No ..we're not old..no, it's just happened years ago.."

"B-but..but,-"

"Yeah..We're not old .not really..we just growing up...".Taeyeon groaned in frustrated again people debating her statement. She will absolutely remain quiet from now.

"Anyway let me continue..".There was a mayonnaise on Sooyoung's lips."I was walking from my school, holding the straps of my bag..then i stopped from my walk , stunned and stuck. My heart beats quickened, I was trembling like crazy. It must be love at first sight...There ! There was A girl !..".There was a suspense."Eating an umbrella chocolate stick ! Umbrella chocolate ! The most creative thing human ever made !"

 

silent~~~

 

"Umbrella chocolate stick ?!".Yuri scoffed.

" ! Why did i even bother to hear it from the start.".Jessica cursed.

Seohyun shook her head."I should know this is about food.."

While Taeyeon. ".............."

"Oh come on dudes, this is umbrella chocolate stick..It's rare nowadays.."

 

"Your descendant the one who would be rare if you didn't shut up !".Jessica said fiercely, she looks terrifying with her one black eyes and even make Sooyoung cowarded by her warn."Ok..i guess i should continue..So my party was quite fun for awhile, we were dancing, drinking even vomiting...WHEN suddenly, that girl ! The pink maniac !. Casually walked to my party wearing her love-shape pink glass !".She gritted her teeth in annoyed. "She's so shameless you know, i didn't invite her but she welcomed her own self to walk in....As a person who has a control, i let her do whatever she wants in my party for awhile. Occasionally she threw glares to me , i didn't want to lose so i also glare at her. Then, That chick ! Trying to break my party ! She spill all the drinks to the floor , bugging the couple who's making out . I didn't stay of course , I yanked her hand stare fiercely into her eyes...but out of nowhere, someone accidentally knocked me to the floor landing me on top of that chick. Her face was so close to me...then that time i realizeeeee..."

 

"You realized., she's so beautiful ?"

"You realized you have a crush on her ? Hate become love ?"

".............."

 

Everyone waiting Jessica to continue with interests. The blonde girl then smile shyly."Then ...That time ! I realizeeeee.......I HATE THAT EVEN MORE ! ".Everyone slumped on their seat.

 

"Seriously , having her face close to mine was not a good experience. We then fight, i threw cokes and pizza to her body then kick her out from my party , but then she fight me back by throwing her pink prada to me..and guess what ?! There's stone inside of it ! Crazy right ? What kind of person having stone in their bag ? So that's why, I have this black eyes now !"

 

Yuri sighed."I don't know how to react for this.."

"Poor pizza and cokes.."

".........."

 

Yuri's turn come again."So after we have coffee..Me and my crush walk home together. There's not much we spoke to each other ,though i felt glad and comfortable by her presence with mine but i still think that it's not enough to just walking and breathing. And then that time, I DECIDED that ..i will confess my feeling to her."

 

"Whoahh..You're so brave !".Sooyoung clapped her gangly hands then took another bite of her oreo.

".........."

"So..Why you still here ? If you already confess your feeling ?"

 

The tanned girl sighed again while biting her nails."I FAILED !..".The other girls widen their eyes."So, we arrived at the bus shelter. The weather quite warm but i was trembling like i was thrown to Greenland !. Then i poked my crush's arm, she looked at me with those beautiful doe-eyes. I took my breath calming my self before i confess my feeling to her. I planned to say, 'I've been crushing on you since a year ago, i couldn't stop my self but thinking of you everynight and day. Everytime i near you i lost my words, you opened up my chest and the heart inside of it, you're messing up with me but i didn't mad at you, i was glad instead because you let me discover the other side of me that i never thought of would be there....I like You. I really..really ..like you.'..".Everyone smiled by Yuri's confession, but of course there will always be a but. "BUT, the things that came out from my mouth was, 'I forgot my bus card , can you pay me for my ride ? '.."

 

Everyone facepalmed .

"You ! What happened with you ?!"

"Ow buddy..That was close.."

"................"

"I know, that was horrible now i regret about it.."

 

Seohyun sighed. "Well, we can take a lesson from Yuri's crush..that don't ever confess if you're not ready for it. It's ok Yuri, don't feel regret about it, i'm sure there would be another chance ..just be positive !".

Yuri bit her lower lip."I hope so.."

Seohyun nodded , then turn to another girl ."Miss Taeyeon..you may continue.."

 

"......Nahhh..it's ok, just pass..".Taeyeon waved her hands then back to her quiet mode again. She doesn't want to make any statements that make her counselling buddies at the end didn't support her.

"Ow buddy, are you mad because we're debating your statement ?".Sooyoung asked with an apologetic face.

"Sorry..We're just kidding.."Yuri apologized.

Taeyeon's face lit up. "Just kidding..Really ?"
 
....
 
"No..not really.."
"Just a little bit.. but not really kidding though.."
Taeyeon sighed gritting her teeth. "I better shut my mouth now.."
 
Sooyoung clapped her hands. "Guess my turn again !"
"If you talking about food again..You better shut up !".Jessica threatened.
"No..no..I wouldn't !".Sooyoung waved her lanky hands."This is really about me falling in love and have crush..".Everyone nodded permitting Sooyoung to continue."Alright so, it's happened when i was in Junior high. There was a boy named Siwon, he's so handsome, tall and awfully rich ! Even people in school called him, $iwon..Dollar won ? You understand what i mean ?. "
 
Jessica nodded."It's getting interesting..Please continue."
"So..i tried to gain his attention, i smile and waved my hands everytime he walk passed me.My heart doing a flip everytime he replied to my smile..kekeke..He just so handsome. Then ,ONE day..i caught him having his lunch in the cafeteria..he just so handsome..he just so handsome. I still remember, he ate burger that time..and that very time i realize.................I'm having a crush on his burger !! i'm falling to his burger !! I revert my heart to that burger !"
 
Silent~~
 
"Damnnnn...What ?!!"
"Seohyun ..Why did she even here ?!"
"……………!!!..."
 
Seohyun sighed."I don't know , don't ask me.."
"Come on ! This is burger ! The most beautiful burger i've ever met and it's eaten by the most handsome person in Hallyu History..you can't always have one crush at a time.".Jessica grabbed her chair going to smack the gangly girl with it but luckily Seohyun stopped her.
 
"No Miss..Let's not doing something we might regret in the future !".Seohyun warned luckily the blonde girl obey her while the real culprit of the conflict smirk and then sticking her tongue out to Jessica. "Alright..Miss Taeyeon, are you sure you wouldn't take your turn ?".Seohyun offered.
 
Taeyeon furrowed her brows to think about it, she then nodded her head . Might give it another shot. "After we're buying that shoes, My crush...decided to stay at my apartment first..We then decided to watch some movies, like The notebook, Avatar and Hobbit.."
"That clearly suit you..".Sooyoung smirked with a hint of insult but Taeyeon shrug it off.
 
"We were having chips and cokes and popcorn. I occasionally glance into her, watching as she her lips innocently yet it looks sensual in my eyes, even when she's doing her aegyo..Kekeke. Then , she suddenly scoot closer to me when there's a kissing scene in the movie,-"
 
"Is there a kissing scene in Hobbit ?".Jessica frowned.
"It's another movie okay..So please let me continue ". Taeyeon rolled her eyes . "And then, my aegyo queen..placed her head on my shoulder. I was gulping hard that time, and my heart also beating so fast..especially when she rubbed my thigh with her soft palms. Hah ! I mean...I was thinking, Oh my gosh ! She's seducing me ...Right ?".Taeyeon immediately feel regret after asking for her peers opinion again.
 
Yuri shook her head. "No..An aegyo queen couldn't do that..It's ..out of the box."
"You just being ert .."
Taeyeon chew the inside of . "I hate being here..can i go now ?"
Sooyoung chuckled. "Oh please, don't let it into your heart buddy..they just jealous because your progress.."
"Why did your words didn't even make me feel better Soo .."
 
"Ahaha..Non sense !".Sooyoung turned to her phone when she felt it vibrating. Her eyes suddenly widen in joy seeing the message. "Oh my gosh ! Ahahaha . It's Leo man ! He finally won the Oscar ! Ahaha..I know it ! You can buddy !"
 
Everyone clapped their hands.
"Whoahhh..Finally ! Goodbye to all the jokes about him didn't get the Oscar . Now, He can prove it !"
"For a man who got abandoned in Atlantic Ocean, He's awesome !".Jessica talked about Titanic.
".........".Clap.clap.clap
 
Sooyoung the one who really happy because of it. "Wow..Leo, You're so swag.."
Seohyun cleared stopping her patients little celebrate of Congratulating Leo. "Well..i guess this is the end for today. We might take some lesson from your experiences. Don't rush your self to confess if you didn't ready to face every possible things that will come in the future. Don't be afraid or regret when you're falling in love, because when you fall..you just fall. There is no turning back, only heart that have to decide. I close today session with a quote from Lao Tzu. 'Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage...' So being loved or loving..That's the same, only how we interpret it. Just like Leonardo, if it's worth the wait ..just be patience. And in the end, not just Oscar you got ..but happiness and pride that become double..Thank you everyone, "
 
Clap.clap.clap.
 
Seohyun smiled, seems today's class was going so smooth so far. She put her notebook to her bag, but then she accidentally drop that greenish bag that have frog on it to the floor.
 
Scattered..scattered ..scattered
 
GASPPPPPP
 
All the people widen their eyes seeing there's so many UMBRELLA CHOCOLATE STICK !! Coming from Seohyun's bag. Sooyoung eyed her with naughty smile on her lips.
The therapist chuckled awkwardly. "Well...Congratulation Leo !"
 
 
 
Tbc
 
I should stop this fanfic