Counselling outside counselling

Support group : Crush Anonymous

"..Sha-la-la-la..Sha-la-la-la..Sha-la-la-la He might got the biggest ca-ar-r, Don't mean he can drive me wild or he can go for miles....Said he got a lot of ca-a-ash,Darling he can't buy my love, it's you I'm dreaming of~~".This girl, that all the students in campus who know her as SkadeerYoong, RebelKkuma, OppaYoong even YoonGuy have a lot of eyes staring at her in amuse when she sing a british girl group's song from the top of her lungs. It's not that it's her first time singing in public , especially in the skate park near the campus where everyone practically can walk pass her . Watching all the hot guys and girls who's doing a flip with their boards. But since Yoona doing an exhibition, she's become the real attention for the people.

 

It's just so unexpected for Yoona , to sing a song that show a soft side of women's heart. Everybody expected her to sing some 90's rock ,Metal ,even punk , with those growling and screaming that the fans even curious is there something on their throat. Luckily, Yoona is not the kind of person who is willing to do everything other people expect her to do, she just like a straightforwardkitten who do whatever she wants to do, didn't mind with what kind of cause or damage she gives to people.

 

Except for today, she's singing that song not because out of a whim. There's a reason behind it, ...she's falling for someone in other words ..Having Crush.

 

"Shalalala...shalalala...shallaaa..".Yoona have to rolled her eyes hearing a girly voice coming yet the owner is a guy. It's none other than her friend, Eunhyuk a future top fashion designer, wearing his usual sly smirk on his lips, having light blush on his cheeks and not to forget those thick brows that he faked by a pencil. "Hello YoonGuy !".Eunhyuk kissed Yoona's cheeks first before placing his cute to the park bench across from Yoona. "Why are you shallalaing in here ? Mmm ? Mmm ?".He asked putting his sharp flawless chin on the back palms.

 

Yoona sighed just about she's having a good time imagining about her crush, now someone have to ruin it all and rub the reality back into Yoona's face."Nothing Oppa..I'm just bored."

 

"OPPA !!".Yoona cringed hearing the dude using his loud manly voice at her , like she's saying the most forbidden word and then a death sentence waiting for her in the court. "YoonGuy !".Eunhyuk lowered his voice shaking his head automatically dangling the cleopatra head piece he wore. If there's something Yoona like about a fashion designer is they are brave to wear anything despite the weirdness in it."How many times do i have to tell you ? Call me Eunnie..Eunhyuk unnie...my deer."

 

"But you're a guy, It's a Korean honorific for addressing an older guy for a younger girl.."

"Screw that ! It's all about equality, We are in university Yoona, where we free to do anything..We're not talking about Moral,norm or conservative dogma. We're talking about freedom of speech, freedom of expression and Human Rights !". And this is what the thing Yoona like from her guy friend, he can talk about a topic and then jump to another.

 

"You know op,- I mean Eunnie..".Yoona corrected after getting a warn from the guy."I wonder why you didn't take a major in something diplomatic like instead of fashion designer.."

 

"It's about passion and desire deer..".Eunhyuk fanned himself using a frozen plastic fan."When a baby chicks born to the world they didn't always have to stay near the crack of their eggs..they could either go around the world or following their mamas.."

"Or maybe getting called by the fast food...hahhahah..".There , Yoona let out a dry joke that has no one laugh for it.

 

"Geezzz ..Your sense of humor is horrible..".Eunnie open his pink bag pulling out a bottle of smoothies.

"You right..sighh..i need to work for it. In order to get fit on her type..".Yoona murmured but loud enough for the guy to hear it.

 

"Type ? What type ?"

"Nothing..".Yoona dismissed the topic, though she know her friend so well that he wouldn't easily drop it. But it's suddenly feel strange when Eunhyuk turn into quiet, so not like him, he must be plotting something hmmm.

 

"Oh my gosh !".Eunhyuk's eyes sparkled turning his face at the direction of the skate arena."YoonGuy ..Who's him ?".He pointed to a good looking guy who's about to start his skateboarding tricks.

 

"Emm..i think his name is between Olaf or Donghae.."

Eunhyuk drop his fan."Olaf and Donghae is wayyyy different..but wait a minute, you funny earlier i even chuckled a bit.."

"Really ?".Yoona cracked a goofy smile , feeling happy that she made some progress of being the perfect type of her crush."Why you're asking about him ?".She reached her hand to take the smoothies but Eunhyuk slap it. Damn..that was close.

 

"I got interest..i think i have a tiny crush on him."

"He has a girlfriend.."

"I don't care, with just one killer smile..i'm sure i got him on my trap kekeke..I mean who didn't ! With my cute yet y ..".Yoona have to gagged when Eunhyuk show his ASSet."At least, i'm not someone who's denying of having an obsessive compulsive crushing to a senior for a freaking year !"

 

So like that , the meaning of his silent earlier . He's trying to bail Yoona out from the cave by throwing a nut to make her do the exhibition. So manipulating , that is Eunnie.Yoona exhaled ."I should know you will talking about this..just keep..keep bringing this up !"

"Kekeke..i didn't mean it like that, i just ..you know wanting you to settle on your romance life and stop doing that creepy counselling thing you're talking about the other day.."
"It's a support group ! I just want to spill the bean about my romance life to someone, and to talk about my crush..KY !".The two of them made an agreement that they will used Yoona's crush name as in initial.
 
Eunhyuk sighed in frustrated , actually he already know that this KY also have a crush on Yoona , he knew it from KY's friend , Hara. He doesn't know if this two girls is so dense or just plainly stupid because it's been a year and they still didn't confess to each other, they still didn't knew they have a crush on each other. Eunhyuk really want to help them, but for him romance relationship is so sacred , it's just between two people..let's just make them figure it out by their self and he sure when they realize it..he will laugh at them and rub it in their faces about how stupid they are this whole time.
 
But if the reality different from his expectation and even another year getting wasted. He will just grab their heads , knock it on each other and shout it to their ears that this two es like each other ! Sighh..And as for now he will remain in a dark, watching how the show play.
 
"KY..KY..KY..".Eunhyuk mimicked."You know you just can say it as ..KWON YURI..".He intentionally being loud to make people hear it.
Bang."Husshhh. !".Yoona silenced the guy by pressing his head on the table."If you didn't lower your voice, i will just keep you like this for another two hours.."
 
grunt.grunt..grunt
 
"What ?!"
 
grunt..grunt..more grunt
 
Getting confused, Yoona let go of the poor guy's head . "Ahhh..That's the closest i'm to death and getting a scar on my beautiful face.".Eunhyuk took his barbie pocket mirror to check it.
 
"Don't be overreacting..".Yoona took the bottle of smoothie, then got cringe by the sour taste from it.
"But really Yoona, That's your biggest problem you know . You're this type of person who always husshing your self in order to stay in your comfort zone."
 
"What you expect me to do ? Telling it to the people around the world that i have a crush on...".Yoona lowered her voice. "KY ?"
"Yes, sooner, later or earlier you have to..before it's too late. You know how people looking at KY all the time ? Desire, admiration even lust.."
 
"Really ? I never notice that..".The doe-eyed fumingly throw her fist on the palm. She have to make a note about those barbaric person and threatened them to not make a move on her crush. She has all the dirty little secrets of all the people in this campus, it's not difficult for her hmm.
 
Eunhyuk chuckled clearly knowing what his friend thinking."Even if i'm into girls, i would hit on her. I mean look at that body ooooh..i really want to make her become my model".He always got his way for make matter worse.
 
"And having her wearing those weird recycled things called clothes ?! Hell..i don't want it."
"Oohh getting possessive are not we ? What are you her girlfriend ? Kekeke.".Yoona slump her head on the table."I think you need to make a first move sometimes ,like ..asking her out."
 
"I have her number !".Yoona raised her phone cockily."We can just text, for a hopeless romantic like me..texting is good..texting is life."
"And boring ! I know you crave something more than just saying his and hellos from the phone. You need to tell her about your feeling Yoona !"
 
"You just can talk ! You're not me , you just can giving advices..what i need is just a practical example of your theories..".The doe -eyed said sarcastically.
If there's something that Eunhyuk cannot accept is sarcasm and having people doubt him. "Alright ! I'll show you .".He suddenly stood out surprising the girl. "Hey Olaf or Donghae ! Or whatever your name is !".He shouted to the skater guy who's looking at him now. "I LIKE YOU , YOU HAVE THE CUTEST ON EARTH !"
 
Yoona slap her own forehead hearing that, she forgot that Eunhyuk is the kind of person who always yes to a challenge. Poor Donghae, he must be having a heart attack right now. "See ? ".Eunhyuk's sly smirk hinted so much pride."You must be want to be in my shoes right now . I did that because i want to show you that some people acts in a different way regarding their crushes. I wouldn't judge you if you like to keep that feeling with you, but i'm sure you still have that curiosity in you right ?. You still curious if KY also like you or not right ? . I wouldn't force you to throw your self to her or hiding in a dark corner. It's all your decision YounGuy just promise me something..".Yoona lift her brows waiting Eunnie to continue. "Don't come to my house at 1 in the morning if you cry because you regret you didn't tell her."
 
"Arghhh..".Yoona scowled getting up from her seat taking her kkuma board. She better do a flip or free style than hearing her friend's craps. ... But those craps knocking something on Yoona's mind though.
 
~~
Typing,Typing,Typing.
 
"Yuri .".The tanned girl look up from her laptop glancing at her art student best friend Hara. She stare at Yuri with those panda eyes that show the lack of sleep she got."What do you think i have to choose for my next tattoo ? Skull, snake, pentagram, or ehh..skull ?".Hara must be didn't even realize she said 'skull' twice.
 
Yuri knew her best friend too well, she's this type of art student who does so much creepy things and weird ideas for their next art work. Yuri still remember about Hara wanting to make a statue of her self with 'already munched' gums, and because of that Yuri have to accompany her to find it under the desks around the campus. It's tiring and gross, but this weird girl always saying confidently that her artwork will be a master piece and will placed in the museum. More than a dude named Michaelangelo or something. But in the end her art work getting dump to the school basement.
 
"I don't know..".Yuri continued to type."Maybe Hello Kitty suit you.."
"Seriously ? That's not my zzztyle..Come on what do you think suit me ?!"
Yuri rolled her eyes."I don't know Hara. You already have too much tattoo on your skin, people even will mistaken you as Grafitti.."
 
"It's art Yuri ! It's body art ! Come on choose me something..Something creepy !"
"Hello Kitty will do, she's mouthless ..Doesn't that creepy ? "
Click. Something move on Hara's mind."You right !".She smirk goofily "Haha you know Yuri, sometimes you can be so smart.."
 
"So you think i'm stupid this whole time ?!"
"Just less intelligence..".Yuri scowled ,getting back to her laptop. It's not health to have an argument with Hara. Last time, her blood pressure getting high just because they have an argument about Kung fu panda who beat Leonardo Di Caprio.
 
"I think..".Hara take a seat across from Yuri while carving a weird looking creature to a piece of wood."You need to get laid Yuri. You look so stress .."
"I did a counselling..".Yuri answered remembering about her experience in the support group the other day.
 
"And what did you got ? More stress ?"
"There was a girl got a seizure the other day. That's just accident.."
"A girl got a seizure because she didn't allow to eat during the class ?! Noooonnnn sense.".Hara put her wood carve then looking intently at Yuri."We've been best friends for about five years two months and three days,-Yes Yuri i'm counting on it.- So i know clearly what things engraved in that dull mind of yours. I know the cause to your stress and i know the solution for it."
 
Lazily yuri need to respond."What ?"
"Im Yoona !"
"Don't say it out loud !".The caramel skin girl hissed with a blush on her cheeks,she's afraid if the people in the cafeteria heard their tête-à-tête 
Hara shook her head."I never understand the way you're thinking. It's been like, a year ! A freaking year you have a crush on her. If you've confessed to her from the start , you should have a baby by now."
 
Yuri clicked her tongue."That's not how your theories work !"
"What's the thing keeping you back Yuri ? Just confess already. Are you sure you have enough to be just her texting buddies ?"
Yuri sighed in frustrated, of course not she doesn't want just to be her crush's texting buddies. She also want to be close or maybe asking her out, but she's too coward to even be near her. Just Im Yoona who can have that affect on her.
 
"I'm afraid Hara...i'm afraid if she's reject me and didn't like me back. It would be..awkward between us. She's Im Yoona, everyone practically talk about her and like her, since she's stepping her feet onto this university. ". Yuri bit her lips trying to control her emotion. "And what those fangirls called her , OppaYoong ? YoonGuy ?".She said in distressed.
 
"Mmmmm..So someone jealous ehh ? So what if so many people like her."Hara pointed her carve knife at Yuri. " You are also Kwon Yuri. Didn't you notice how people always gawking at you ?".She paused stomping her knife to the table as she continue. "Listen up ! If you don't know what you want, you will end up with a lot you don't and that will pissing you off !"
 
"You're the one who pissing me off ". Yuri stood up from the cafeteria table following by Hara who still babbling about Yuri should confess to Yoona about her feeling. Not that Yuri didn't want it, she just afraid and always coward everytime she near that beautiful doe-eyes. All her vocabularies always gone leaving her only with ehhh and ahh.
 
Rummage..rummage..rummage..
 
"Hey What are you doing ?!".Yuri asked in surprised and disgusted when she saw Hara burying her head into the trash bin. The tanned girl smile awkwardly to the people who's passing and watching the scene. "Do-don't mind her ! She's not my friend hehe..".
 
"Ahh i got it !". Hara grinned triumphantly while swaying a half eaten apple that already turn brown. Yuri cringed in disgusted , so all this humiliating thing just for a sake of half eaten apple.
 
"Arghh ..Hara do you realize with what you're doing ?!"
"Of course ! I'm planning to make my statue with this apples, or maybe you want to be my model ? mm ? mm?"
 
"Absolutely not ! That's ing gross Hara ! You're a woman , be like one !"
Hara shook her head while placing the apple on her bag. "You know there's someone ever said, A well behaved woman seldom make history. Don't be so uptight Yuri ! This is all about art !".Yuri sighed in defeated , whatever she said to her best friend seldom make it through that thick brain of that artist.
 
"Whoahhhhh !"
"Omooooo she's so cool !"
"YoonGuy i love youuuuuu !"
 
Yuri and Hara turn their attention to the ruckus from the skate park direction, and what makes Yuri curious is there's a 'YoonGuy' named been mention. Intrigued Yuri and Hara approached the scene, it's more like Yuri who's dragging the artist.
 
*Clap clap clap*
 
Everyone clapping their hands as Yoona do her skateboarding tricks on the park. Expertly she does the ollie trick with her board, where the front of her wheels pointing to the air, she also do the aerial trick like indy grab where she hold her board when she's floating in the air, she does kick flip and even free styling. Everybody watched at her in amazement not exception , Yuri.
 
Hayley kiyoko- Girls like girls ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MT8SwNa_U#  )
 
A smile crept on Yuri's lips watching her crush doing that awesoms things. The lens of her focus just on Yoona and she can't help but having this fluttering feelings on her heart, not just butterflies maybe all the species roaming on Yuri's stomach by now giving her a tingling feeling. Though Yoona just wearing a black tank top, khakis and flannel that tied around her waist but it screams 'perfection' in Yuri's eyes.
 
That's her crush..that's her crush !
 
Just her crush...
 
"Whoahhh..That girl look so awesome ! Who's her ?".Hara nudge her best friend beside her.
Yuri scoff. "She's Yoona ..Are not we talking about her earlier.."
"Oh.............WOW YOONA YOU LOOK AWESOME !".Yuri rolled her eyes sometimes she doesn't what happened with Hara's artistic brain.
 
The Diva's eyes of Eunhyuk flickered catching the sight of the tanned girl and her friend who's watching the scene his friend made. He cracked a sly smirk, Being a good friend of Yoona he knew something that will make her happy and make everything ..better.
"HARA UNNIW , YURI UNNIW COME HEREEE !!"
 
Hearing Yuri's name being shouted by her guy friend, Yoona's ears perked and accidentally she lose her concentration directly sending her body fall to the ground. "Auuuhhh..".The doe-eyed girl groaned in pain, her concern not just about the fall but also the humiliation she got especially because her crush in here..Yuri. "Damn !".
 
"Yoona !".Yuri unconsciously run her feet towards the girl, didn't notice that her friend Hara cracked a smirk witnessing it."Yoona are you ok ?".She tucked her hair behind her ear before bending down her body to check Yoona's condition. That simple gesture enough to send Yoona's heart doing a flip and blushing like crazy.
 
"Ah..ehh..mm..ye-yeah..i-i'm...ehh..f-fine.".The doe-eyed girl gulped and become an epic stutterer when Yuri touched her knee. Not that she's uncomfortable with it instead she's really happy realizing her crush having a concern at her.
 
Yuri just realize with what she's doing , she removed her hands from Yoona's knee then crack a nervous smile."Ehehe..Th-that's good..".She lay her eyes to Yoona's doe-eyes staring at each other . It doesn't take a genius to make a conclusion or hypothesis that , this girl likes this girl. But why they still keeping their self from confessing ?.
 
"They are stupid !".Eunhyuk shook his head already standing beside Hara.
"Yeah...By the way who are you ?!".Hara asked getting freak out by the diva.
"I'm your friend ..EUNNIE !"
"Oh..........Eunnie !!~~.".Hara suddenly beam burying the guy to her embrace. Eunhyuk sighed, he thinks he just the only one who's quite smart here.
 
"Well..well..well..".Hara wiggled her brows as she and Eunhyuk walked towards the two girls. Yuri automatically rolled her eyes seeing the smuggy smile from her friend."Being a little bit worried are not we ?"
Eunhyuk giggled."Keke..You too Yoong, why did you fall ? Did someone took your 'balance' ?". Not just Yoona's balance but her heart too.
 
"I- i just lose my concentration..Th-thank you Yuri unnie for helping me earlier..".Yoona bowed so low that even she can kiss her own knees.
"Ye-yeah...No p-problem.."
Hara and Eunhyuk stare at each other with a hint of plan in their eyes, this two clearly like each other and as good friends of them they need to help the two to realize their feelings.
 
"How about we're going to Starbuck ?"
 
~~
 
After getting their caffeinate beverages , the four of them take their seats together near the window. Hara and Eunhyuk nudge at each other noticing that there's not much interaction between Yoona and Yuri. This is bad , they have to at least make a little conversation not just muting their mouths and busy with their thoughts. Getting fed up , Hara and Eunhyuk changed their plan.
 
"Oh my phone vibrating !".Eunnie dig his hand to his pocket pretending to get a message. "Oh my gosh ! It's my ex boyfriend ! He sent me his pic !".The three girls cringed hearing it."It's so awkward .. I need to see him and tell him we're over.".He got up while carrying his pink bag then grab Hara's arms with him."You come with me ! .".He blinks his eyes to give some signal to Hara which the latter gladly cooperate.
 
"Wait..why she have to come with you ?".Yoona asked feeling suspicious.
Eunhyuk frowned trying to find a reason."Ehh..she looks like a thug, i need her to protect me if my ex make a move on me...I'm too fragile~~. Alright see you later YoonGuy, see you later Yuri unniw ~~".With that , Eunhyuk goes with Hara leaving the two girls behind. The two girl sighed , they trick is absolutely obvious.
 
~~
 
silent..silent..silent
 
It's absolutely quiet in their table, no one speak , no one try to make a conversation. They are too occupied with the nervous feeling they got . Yoona shyly stare at Yuri through her lashes , she immediately turn away when Yuri also start to stare at her. The air feel so awkward, it's all thanks to their two friends whose plotting this scene. But they are glad though to have an opportunity to have a time together.
 
"Ehh..".Yuri scratch her head having a difficulty to start the talk , it's not like this when they are texting each other by the phone . "You look so good when you're playing skateboard ..minus the falling scene of course..".She let out an awkward giggle but it sounds like a music in Yoona's ears.
 
"Yeah, I already play skateboard since i was 7 . Th-thanks for helping me by the way..Yuri unniw..i Mean unnie .".Geez, why she sounded like Eunhyuk all of sudden.
"Kekeke..No problem. Your friend quite funny anyway..".Yuri took a sip of her coffee.
"Ye-yeah..haha..He could be a stand up comedian if he wanted..".Yoona bit her lower lip feeling disappointed because Yuri only praise her friend as being funny. But Yoona can not give up because of this , she have to show Yuri that she's also funny and fit for her type hmm.
 
"Ehh..Yuri unniw.."
"Yes ?"
"Do you know why Ipad called Ipad ?"
Yuri frowned getting confuse by the sudden question."N-no ..why ?"
 
"Because it's singular ! If it's plural ..it's called WePad,UsPad or OurPad ahahahha !"
crick.crick.crick.
Yoona stopped from her laugh when she noticed that the other girl didn't follow her laughter. Oh no ! The only chance she got to show Yuri that she fits for her type now flea away like a dove , leaving her with embarrassment. 
 
"Ahahahahahaha !".Yoona flinched when her crush burst into laughter. "Ahahhaha..You're so funny Yoona ahahaha..".Truthfully,the joke didn't even make sense for Yuri but she laughed anyway. Whatever Yoona doing , it's always make Yuri happy, that's just how she show how much she likes the skater girl.
 
The two seems getting comfortable with each other ,making a little conversation here and there while sipping their coffees. Little did they know, they have a same hope in their heart. They hoped through a simple thing like having coffee together , the best thing will begin.
 
Being this close with each other, they are for sure will stop doing the support group counselling thing.
 
Waitttttt.....
 
1 am in the morning.
 
"Arggghh..".Rubbing his eyes, Eunhyuk who still wearing his pink pajamas and pink hoodie walk to his apartment door . He cursed whoever come in this hour disturbing his sleep. "Who the come in this hour ?! Yoona ?!"
"Eunnie !!!~~.".Yoona burst into tears then hug her guy friend making Eunhyuk surprised.
"Wh-what happened ?"
"I..*sob*..I fail to confess my feeling to Yuri again...huaaaaaa"
 
"Haaaah..".Eunhyuk sighed, he knew this kind of thing will happen."Let's just do that creepy counselling thing again."
 
 
And that's how everything start...again.
 
 
 
Tbc
 
 
I really like the songs above, little mix and hayley kiyoko..hmmm if you're not a homophobe you must be smile everytime you watch the mv GLG