Not everyone good at everything

Support group : Crush Anonymous

Today is the sort of day where the sun only comes up to humiliate and mock you. How the sun laugh at your dull and troublesome life , showing you that it's just another monotonous day where student goes to school to study, where office worker goes to office to work, where you keep cursing your self for your incapability of telling the person you crush on about your feeling to them.

 

How you curse your self for having no confident to ask them out, how you feeling insecure about your appearance and the worse, how dense your crush is for not getting the hint of your efforts to show them ..you like them.

 

You're afraid of getting reject, afraid of getting humiliate, afraid if everything suddenly become..awkward between you and them , then you close your self from the rest of the world, thinking you're not worth it for having love and to have someone you're going to spend the rest of your life time with. 

 

But DON'T, don't thinking about that .. it's not the end of the world. Let's just go to a therapist or support group.

 

Seohyun opened her support group class door with smile on her lips, another day..beautiful day of doing her 'dream' job. She really like her job, hearing how people talk about their life and problem. But it doesn't mean she likes it when seeing people suffer, she just likes the fact that people maybe trust her.

 

"Hello everyone..".Seohyun greeted the four new girls who's sitting on their chair gathering on a circle shape. From their faces , she clearly can see problem and stress all over it except for the blond girl who's checking her out , looking at her from that black round glass of hers. "Uhum..".She cleared gaining everyone's attention before placing her on the chair."My name is Seo Joo Hyun., call me Seohyun..welcome to Support group : Crush anonymous.."

 

"Hey Seohyun.."

"Hi.."

"Hello Seohyun.."

"Hi Seohyun ~~"

 

Seohyun glance for a second to that blond girl who's greeting her with flirty tone."So..".She lift her book to read an opening quote to gain her patients motivation."The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it- Agatha christie. It's the same with having crush, however ugly or bad our crush are we always curious about them, thinking that they are the most beautiful creature on earth , though they are not...hhahahaha". It's all turn into a deadly silent after Seohyun let out her dry joke, the therapist clear ..then one by one the patients clap their hands , though still sound awkward.

"Alright..I hope all of you can open up a bit and didn't shy to tell about your problem in here. Just like the saying, it's easier to talk to a stranger..but let's us not think we are stranger here,.we are counselling buddies now..who will trying our best to find a solution.".Seohyun adviced to her patients , getting a nod, smile and just humm from them. "So..let's start it, who want to be the first ?".Just like usual no one want to do the initiate. The therapist sighed, she have to be the one who choose again. There's a particular girl who attract her attention , girl with the doe-eyes and gloomy expression all over her face. She must be in a real crisis."Miss..You can start ..".She permitted the girl to take the turn.
 
The doe-eyed girl lift her chin up, her gloomy expression turn into nervous for awhile before turning into the previous expression again. She's unbelievably good looking, wearing red beanie on her head, BULLS basket ball jersey that showing her toned biceps and a plain ripped jeans that become look good on her.
 
"Right..My name is Yoona..".The doe-eyed girl introduced her self using a rather gloomy tone."And this is my first time in a support group.."
"Hi Yoona !"
"Hi Yooooona"
"Hi~~"
 
Seohyun squint her eyes to the flirty blond girl while Yoona continue."I'm ehh..in a serious crisis of my life."She sighed."I'm having an OBSESSIVE compulsive crushing on my senior..".The petite girl with short hair gasped, showing her surprise by placing her hand on her chest."Yeah..it's kinda nerve-wrecking if you ask me and it's NOT an ordinary senior mind you. It's a hot , y , gergeous senior . Her beauty is one in a million , something you wouldn't find in any beauty parlor window..or other places on earth. Not to forget her caramel skin , that if it's really caramel..you will gladly every part of the sweetness on it.."
 
"Ok..ehh..How did it start ?".Seohyun immediately change the topic about admiring the 'caramel skin' girl before it turn into something else.
"It started in the first year, me being a college student..I was a freshmen and she's a year older than me. It just like...a love at first sight, right on the very first second i laid my eyes on that hottie, KY...KY..KY, that's what i read from her name tag..and then i realize that's the first time someone make me curious, i mean REALLY curious. I want to know every single little necessary unnecessary things about her not just..KY..KY...KY"
 
"It sounds like a furniture company..".The flirty blond girl mumbled while giggling earning a glare from Yoona.
"Have you make an effort ?".Another girl with rather loud voice asked.
"Of course , i did everything i could..i'm looking at her from the far, writing all about her in facebook, twitter , tumblr..i even make a love letter that i never send to her..".Everyone turned into silent.
 
The petite girl let out a dry chuckle."If you never send it to her, how did she even know about your feeling.."
"I always got coward, That's why i'm in here.."
 
"You all should hear about my story !".The blond girl suddenly blurted.
"Ehh ..Please introduce your self first..".Seohyun reminded.
"Oh yeah, My name is Hyoyeon..You can call me Hyo.."
"Hi Hyo !"
 
Hyoyeon sighed dramatically shaking her head."I feel...i feel tired of my life.".Everyone got interested hearing the sad tone from the poor girl."It's like , the world is not fair to me. It's like everything fall into my shoulder and just me , myself and i..who's having the burden."
 
Seohyun exhaled feeling sad for the girl."I feel so sorry dear, so can you continue ?"
Hyoyeon nodded still looking so sad. "I'm exhausted ! Because..everywhere i go, people always looking at me full of interest, I'm tired of telling them my name, giving them my phone number, rejecting them if i didn't like, i'm tired of getting bunch of chocolate, flower, doll on valentine day in my locker. I'm tired of rejecting married proposal from someone after someone after someone after someone after,-".She doesn't realize that her story getting all the people irritated.
 
"Oh just shut up !".Yoona scowled.
" you Hyo ! ".The girl with loud voice.
"Are you bragging ?!".The petite one looking irritated.
"You all just jealous !".Hyo smirked cockily.
 
"Ehh..please calm down ladies, and Hyo we should talking about your crush here not talking about people who crush on you..".Seohyun explained , getting a defeat nod from the blond girl."Miss you may start..can you stop playing with your phone ?".She stare at the petite girl with short hair who's busy furiously texting on her phone.
 
"Oh yes sorry..but please wait the minute..".
"Who's your texting with ?".Seohyun asked.
"It's ehh..hehe..it's..it's no..,someone but..it's ..it's Her."Finally the petite girl told them while blushing when everyone let out an owl like voice."But it's nothing really, she just texting me if ..her fake brows look good on her.."
 
"She doesn't has brows ?".Yoona asked in horror.
"No..no..she has but, you need to use binocular or other tools for microscopic stuff to see it. Arghh enough talking about brows, anyway my name is Sunny.."
"Hi Sunny !"
"Hi Sunny~~"
 
"It's been like , i don't know FOREVER maybe...i have a crush on my best friend. I actually never thought that i would have a crush on her. She's absolutely not my type, i used to like a person who's really big and tall, having dark skin, the one like a hunk surf trainer on the beach..but she..She's quite the opposite, No, The Complete opposite of my type !"
 
"Love play you in the most unexpected reality..".The girl with the eye-smile quoted.
Sunny continued."It's not just in reality, even in my dream i couldn't get rid off of my feeling towards my best friend.."
 
"Did you have a wet dream about her ?".Hyoyeon teased bobbing her brows.
"Of course not !".But the blush on her cheeks betrayed her. Sensing Sunny's not going to talk any further, the last girl of the group take her turn.
 
"Hi everyone,i'm Tiffany !"
"Hi Tiffany !"
"Hi Tiff~~"
"Really ?!".Yoona clicked her tongue in annoyed looking at Hyoyeon who always flirty to everyone.
 
"I guess it's my turn to share my story.".Tiffany begin."I think it's not just a story , it's a scenario, a worst scenario that the director god gave me and i'm just merely an actor."
Sunny interrupted."What did god gave you, Hamlet,Romeo & Juliet , A midsummer night dream ?"
 
"It's Macbeth !".Tiffany said sarcastically, getting annoyed with the interruption."Anyway, You know the thrill feeling of having someone secretly watch you from the dark corner of your room then when you turn around , there's no one. ~".She sounded like telling a horror story."Then you realize , you're alone..go to your room immediately but your instinct tell you that, You're not alone..not the only creature. And then the possible scenario you made is hiding in your closet, held your breath and wait for the next horrible thing to come up !"
 
"Wait..wait..".Yoona interrupted."Are you talking about crush or serial killer ?"
"Your analogy creepin me out ..".Hyoyeon shivered.
Tiffany held out her pink flashlight "It's more than just a serial killer, more than Jason,Freddy, Hannibal and every sadistic creature that ever known in a showbiz. It's HER, a girl i know that i hope i never known..who's having a y , cold face that could turn a hot blood mammal become a polar bear. It's HER the girl with most ty attitude who got nothing on her vocabularies except profanity..it's HER ..".Seohyun sighed hearing another hate-speech come out from the patient. Clearly another got a wrong class.
 
Yoona's turn again."I also make an effort you know ,i'm trying to dig some informations about her.What's her favourite music,What's her favourite food and such.. Luckily, i have a friend who is friend with my crush's friend. And from him, i found a valuable information regarding my crush..such as the type of her future lover..".She cracked a goofy smile.
 
"Oh my gosh like what ? Are you her type ?".Tiffany and the other waited excitedly.
Yoona smile shyly before continue."Well, my friend said that she likes someone who's tall,skinny, have doe-eyes and having initial IY..".She said innocently.
"It screamed about you a bit..".Sunny nodded thoughtfully placing her chin on her palms.
 
"But i got disappointed ,when i heard the last type..".Yoona paused sighing."She likes a funny person who always making a funny joke, and sadly i'm not one..i'm not funny"
"Aww..You could work for that~~".Hyoyeon tried to lift up Yoona's mood a bit.
"Yesss, the one who judge ,you are funny or not is not your self..".Tiffany checked on her pink nails.
 
"Really ? How if i practice it..i have a new joke anyway..".Everyone nodded permitting Yoona to begin."Uhum..Soooo,What comes after A ?".Everyone murmured looking at each other before answering the joke.
"B ?".Sunny answered.
"Pfft No !".Sensing no one didn't have the answer Yoona continue ."It's a hahaha..how can you're not knowing it A (big) , a (little)...hahahhahahaha..".She stopped from her laugh when no one seems get her joke." What ? a come after A in every kindergarten wall poster .."
 
"You're right ..".Yoona smile a bit hearing Hyoyeon's words."You're corny..not funny at all.."The smile gone.The doe-eyed girl slump her body more to the chair , wanting to get drown on it or dig a hole to hide her embarrassment.
"Damnnnnn.."
 
"So the other day..".Hyoyeon continued on her story."I was going to a pastries shop, wanting to buy pastries , like usual the employee was eyeing me with their naughty eyes trying to get my attention but i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about a gangly girl , i called her gangly because she's tall, thin and look awkward, standing near the door looking at me seriously. And then, I remember about the saying ' Two es with one stone'.."
 
"You mean birds ?".Tiffany corrected.
"It's es in my case.."
Yoona rubbed her chin."You mean bout that saying that, you got pastries and a crush in one time..to that gangly girl ?"
 
"I'm not talking about that gangly girl, i'm talking about two girls beside her who's giggling at me..wanting to ask my phone number..That's so unpredictable".Hyoyeon chuckled getting some curses about her bragging.
 
"Damnnnnn.."
"I thought you have a crush on that gangly girl.."
"You need to shut the up !"
 
Seohyun sighed for the hundredth time, this counselling is getting nowhere , but why she sense some synchronization about their stories and the other group's stories.
 
Sunny to be the one who continue her story again."So..I send some signals to my best friend that i'm having a crush on her , i always invited her over to my house if we have a project together. Right after everytime i take a bath,i always just wearing my towel...trying to seduce her. I even WEAR my clothes in front of her..but ..".She groaned in frustrated ."There is no sign of her getting tempted..She just busy reading and drowning her face on book.".She smile with disappointed look.
 
"Pity you..If i were her , i would immediately pounce on you..".Everyone squint their eyes at Hyoyeon."What ?! If there's a blueberry pancake in front of you, you will ignore it ? Non sense."
"It's not as simple as blueberry pancake..".Sunny pointed."It's about control and pride !"
 
"Screw pride and control ! You said that because your crush didn't even interest with your body..".Hyoyeon said sarcastically digging a grave with the shovel of her sarcastic words.
" you Hyo !"
"Sure you cannnnnn.."
 
"Ladiessss..".Pulse threatened to pop out from Seohyun's temple, though she really like her job, something like this who always make her want to goes on the pensionary soon. Moving to the village and growing vegetable marrows. But life is not so simple as that, she have a responsibility and she's not going to fail it just because her patients getting on her nerves."Please..let's control our anger and keep support each other..That's why we have this support group in the first time."
 
"Hear that you two !".Tiffany smirked triumphantly , enjoying the guilty expression on Hyoyeon and Sunny's face.
"You too miss Tiffany..".Seohyun scowled, getting an apologetic smile from the girl."You may continue your story.."
 
Tiffany wipe her sweat on her forehead first with her pink handkerchief before continue. "YESTERDAY !".Everyone jerked in their places hearing Tiffany's sudden exclaim."I was having my lunch in the cafeteria of my campus, drinking smoothies,salad and low fat goat's milk..i was just enjoying it , WHEN that person , you-know-who, the one whose name shouldn't be mention like she's the complete epitome of Voldemort suddenly came with her usual monotonous sleepy face , made me lose my appetite !"
 
"She did it on purpose..".Sometimes Yoona also can be an agitator.
"You're right, how if that lunch time was my last supper. Like Jesus did with his squead. You know as god's favourite child, i could just ask him to place a banana peel on the floor and make her slip to death..but i'm too good for it so i just pray to him , to make her have lice on her freaking blond hair."
 
"Wow..You sure an angel~".Sunny said sarcastically, but she sure fail because Tiffany is the kind of person who took sarcasm as a compliment.
"Thank you.."The eye-smile batted her lashes cutely before continuing her story."So..anyway, she walked pass by my table..we send glares after glares to each other. I'm pretty sure she did it, because feeling butthurt i didn't invite her to my epic party the other night. It's not like i'm cruel to her, but she wouldn't be any use in my party though..she'll just sleep all night long despite the deafening music from the DJ.."
 
"Why you really hate her ?".Yoona asked nonchalantly.
"Ohohoho..not hate my sister..I just didn't fond of her.."
"That's the same idiot !".Hyoyeon mocked.
 
"So that caramel skin's girl..".Yoona continued."I tried my best to gain her attention, i intentionally bump into her eveery freaking day, i intentionally greet her even smile at her. But she's so dense, all i receive from her just a nod. You know, because of that i planned to shave my hair to bald because i thought maybe i have a bad luck aura on me .."
 
"I don't know how much luck god gave to me..".Hyoyeon start to brag again."Maybe when he gave that i'm in the front of the line because AFTER that two girls got my phone number they asked me to a LOVE hotel kekeke...i mean i know i'm irresistible but ..i'm not into you know..hahaha!"
 
" you Hyo ! Are you for real ?!"
"Stop . Bragging !"
"Please just shut uppppp !!"
 
"It's not like it's the first time..".Though all her counselling buddies getting annoyed Hyoyeon keep talking."If you want to know the list of people who asked me a one night stand, it's equal to the numbers of people in Singapore.."
"Oh please, just throw her from the tallest building in this world..".Tiffany groaned in frustrated then turn to her phone when she felt it vibrating . Oh she got a text then suddenly widen her eyes like it will pop out from the socket. "Oh My gosh ! It can't be !"
 
"What happened ? your cat dying ?".Yoona chuckled for her dry joke.
"It's worse than a dying cat, it's HER you-know-who..She will throw an epic party and claim ,it will be the most cool party in all the party's history MORE than mine ! She even invite a dude from guiness world record to place her party on that freaking piece of paper.".Tiffany then gathered all her stuff to her Pink Prada."I wouldn t let that happen, i will wreck that party ..No parties better than mine !"
 
"But miss the counselling..".Too late for Seohyun to prevent Tiffany to go."Is not over yet !".She sighed turning to the other patients , one is busy scrolling on google to find a funny joke, one is busy searching for how to seduce someone in WikiHow and one is ..well, the last is better than the others. Feeling exhausted already maybe Seohyun need to put an end to this counselling."Alright ..let's call it a day !".She clapped her hands getting everyone's attention.
 
She took her notebook planning to give some quotes to her patients."We can take a conclusion on this counselling for today. If you can't be honest to your own self, you can't be honest to other people..in this case your crush. You maybe comfortable now having it with yourself, feeling enough to watch them from the far. But it wouldn't getting you anywhere, just like running on the cardio eventhough there's 1000miles on the panel you still stuck on your place , in the gym of your regretness.".Everyone turned into silent meditating on Seohyun's words.
 
Hyoyeon raise her hand."How if i do the cardio in my house , not in gym.."
Seohyun sighed."It's just analogy Miss Hyo.."
"Your analogy 'working ' me out ..kekeke..".Yoona giggled on her own joke but no one seems laugh by it. Damn..she need to work that out.
 
"Borrowing from bible, i quoted 'And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.'..".Seohyun's eyes then flickered into naughtiness."But if you can't free it, just open the cage...hahahahahaha..you got my joke ? hahahaha..ha..ha.."
 
"Is that..Is that joke ?".Sunny asked to Yoona in whisper.
"At least i'm not the one who have to work on that part.."
Seohyun cleared ."Alright..hope to see you all again next week."
 
From this we can take a conclusion that, not everyone good at showing their feeling to their crush and not everyone good at ..joke. Not everyone good at everything So please respect all the stand up comedians on earth who's having trouble making people laugh for a living.
 
 
Tbc