BE LIKE LEO !

Support group : Crush Anonymous

Everyone has a problem, financially , trouble with society , family or just problem romantically. Frustrated or getting stress about this cannot be deny,hurting yourself to get a relief is not good way to clear the problem. It cause more problem, nowadays counselling or support group become the choice . Opening up and sharing every trouble and dirty little secret about your life to a therapist or stranger. You didn't have to worry or afraid it get leak out because your counselling buddies also have problem (maybe worse) , they didn't even have a time for thinking about your problem or telling it to the world anyway.

 

Whatever stay in the support group , stay in the support group.

 

"Hello everyone ..".With her casual clothes the therapist beamed to her new patients, sitting on her chair while looking at the four girls face who's sitting on their chairs in a circle shape one by one . Checking every hint of stress and problem in their face, there's one who look so calm and quite the opposite. Well , she cannot judge them people have a different way to deal with their problem.

 

"Welcome to support group : crush anonymous , my name is Seo Joo Hyun but you can call me Seohyun ."

"Hi Seohyun.."

"Hi. Seohyun"

"Hi..."

"Yes "

 

Seohyun have to clear , hearing the last person's intimidating tone. "Ehh..Problem is a part of life. Big or small, we're here in this together to share and hope for the best..".She cracked a professional smile though no one reply it."Let's start it , Who want to be the first ?".Crick.Crick.Crick. Everyone got silent, Just like high school students asked by their teacher to solve math problem.

 

Seohyun sighed, no one would opening up soon if she didn't start it. "Ehh..You ?".She pointed to a particular tanned girl who's wearing flannel and ripped jeans. Stress was all over her face, her hair in a mess and there's bag after bag under her eyes. But eventhough she look awful, Seohyun still can judge that this girl quite good looking and hot, not to mention that she used a tee that reveal her perfect navel. "You first..Tell your name and whatever things about you."

 

The girl straighten her body on the seat, she's a little bit nervous because it's her first time in a support group and in the way of sharing her problem about her romance life. "M-my name is Kwon Yuri, you can call me Yuri..".She introduced her self with a hoarse tone like she need a water to drink.

"Hi Yuri !"

"Hi Yuriii.."

"Hi !"

 

Seohyun have to look at the girl, whose intimidate tone was heard again. "I..".Yuri continued. "I didn't know what to do again..".She sighed running her fingers on her hair frustratedly."I'm in ..a critical condition of my life recently. I don't know what to do, where to go ,to solve my problem and having this burden in my heart lift up a bit.."

 

"That's why you and we are in here, to provide a best solution to overcome problem and get rid off of our anxiety. Please give applause to Yuri for having a courage and motivation to share her problem ..".Everyone clapped their hands in sync, while Yuri just nod her head thanking them. "Please continue..".Seohyun said.

 

"Alright, So..There's this girl..".Yuri began but getting interrupt.

"Oh..I know how this thing start..".A baby faced girl with her thick painted brows sighed letting Yuri to continue.

"She's a year younger than me, at first i didn't have any feeling for her but it's changed when our school having a camp a year ago.."

 

The tall skinny girl startled in disbelief."A year ago ? You're having a crush for a year..That's long !".She cringed.

"How did you even survive ?".The girl with monotonous intimidating sleepy tone wondered.

 

Yuri gulped down her saliva first before answering."Yeah..It's been a year, i didn't have a courage to tell her about my feeling . I always got coward everytime i near her.."

"Alright..".Seohyun nodded in understanding."Please continue , how it started.."

 

"Yes, So..In that camp, some of the freshmen and sophomore have to be in the same tent..and How lucky i am ! Because i'm in the same tent with her, but i still didn't have a crush on her yet..". She paused looking at the crack on the ceiling."At first that adorable doe-eyes was ordinary for me, that smile that could light up the whole town was nothing but a gesture to respect someone, at first...i thought i wouldn't have any weird feeling towards her. But it's all changed when big mouth snob Goo Hara, the friend of mine..trying to pair me with that doe-eyed girl just because i didn't date for awhile.."

 

"I know how that feel..".The baby faced girl said in sympathy."If i were you, i will kick that kind of friend, change my number, block all her social media and then left the country.".Everyone's head turned at her and give her an odd look."What ?! That kind of friend who always make our life in trouble.."

 

"If Yuri didn't mind, maybe you can take your turn to share your story ,miss ?".Seohyun offered to the baby faced girl.

"Alright..My name is Kim Taeyeon..You can call me Taeyeon."

"Hi Taeyeon !!"

"Just like Yuri..".Taeyeon pointed at the girl."I'm having a trouble with my crush, because...she turn out to be my best friend..".Everyone gasped including Seohyun . "Yeah ..i know it's really up. We've been bestfriend since we're in Junior High,at first just like Yuri too..i didn't have any feeling to her, but recently that aegyo monster has captured my heart and got me tingling everytime i near her. And to be honest, i'm not the one who fond of aegyo..but with her ,it's all different...i'm getting addicted, it's like the sweetest drugs on earth..". She said dreamily.

 

"Really ? ~~ How about me ?~~ Do i look cute ? ~~".The tall girl suddenly give Taeyeon an aegyo, that make her want to puke all the breakfast she had.

"Yuck ! Stop that or I'll throw my chair to your face !".Taeyeon threatened , though this girl bigger and taller than her it doesn't stop her from being violent.

 

"Ladies Ladies, Please calm down..and sit back on your chair.".Luckily Seohyun reacted in fast to control her patients. "And Miss ..You may start your story..".She pointed to the tall girl.

She smile proudly and cockily introducing her self."My name is Sooyoung.."

 

"Hi Sooyoung.."

"Yesterday , i was trolling around the city enjoying my single and lonely life. But don't get me wrong , i WAS contented in spite of that. Then, all of sudden i don't know why my long y legs bring me to a pastries shop.."

 

Taeyeon fake a cough."Uhum..bragging alert.".She still annoyed because the aegyo scene.

"I was like a confuse and lost person, doesn't know what to do in the pastries shop beside standing awkwardly.."

Yuri in."You..buy pastries of course ?"

 

"No no, i'm not in the mood to buy it, though the croissants was inviting me to adopt it for my stomach, the freshly baked apple pie and the colorful macarons that need to shove to your mouth immediately !".Everyone's mouth watered when Sooyoung described the pastries.

"Arghh come on..".The intimidated looking girl complained."We're counselling not talking about pastries !"

 

"I'm getting there..".Sooyoung rolled her eyes "Then out of nowhere ! ".Her loud voice making all the people jerked in their places."There's a blond girl standing near the counter..".Her eyes sparkled with amazement."So inviting, so elegant, so eye-catching ~~"

Yuri whistled."Wow..Love at first sight ? To that blond girl ?"

"Who said about that blond girl ? I'm talking about the cupcake with raspberry topping she ate..".Damnnnnn, everyone cursed for even listening to Sooyoung's story.

The cold looking girl gritted her teeth."That's the most precious five minutes that will never come to my life again.."

 

"You should try that cupcake ..".Sooyoung cannot drop this topic off.

"Emm..Sooyoung, how about we let this lady to start her story first ?".Seohyun nodded referring to the cold looking girl, while the truth is she wanted to drop the topic about food because all the creatures in her stomach already grumbling asking for food."Ok..Hey, it's Jessica..".Jessica introduced her self in cold tone, too lazy to even look at her peers.

 

"Hey Jessica !".Everyone greeted her except Sooyoung who snort at her.

"You know the feeling about hating someone for no reason ? Everything about them is annoying, even you didn't like it when they breath the same air as you. That's what happened to me, Everytime i saw an annoying eye-smile girl with bright smile on that ridiculous lips not to mention her loud voice who could crack every fragile glass on earth..and,-"

 

"I'm sorry Jessica , "Seohyun stopped her "We're discussing about our crush not making a hate-speech about someone..".She reminded.

"Crush ? I thought this is ,'Do It Yourself talk about someone' class..".Jessica said in disappointment realizing she got a wrong class." But whatever, what done is done..so let's continue..".She decided to stay in that class anyway.

 

Yuri to be the one who continue her story."During that camp , Goo Hara acted like an elementary school kid..pushing me again and again to that doe-eyed girl, at first it didn't bug me because i know how my friend can be so naughty sometimes but it's getting on my nerves when she pushing to that girl while we're standing on the cliff. It's freaking dangerous, how if we suddenly fall down the ravine, moreover hurting that poor beautiful freshmen. I heard that her father was a police !"

 

Sooyoung bite the croissant she brought from home."That could double your problem..".She stated taking another bite.

"I'm sorry but we're not allow to eat during the class.."Seohyun reminded she just really tamed by the food.

"But it's pastry ! and beside eating is my primary need next to breathing..I will get a seizure if i can't eat when i want to".Seohyun sighed cannot argue more by Sooyoung's statement.

 

"And then after scolding Hara..i approached that girl saying sorry for my friend's childish behaviour. The doe-eyed beauty stood there while lowering her head shyly fidgeting on her shirt, and i think that's the most cute thing a human being can do. I regret for not taking my camera and saving it for my personal stuff..and then she lift her head up, looking at me while smiling, her pearly white teeth greeting me.".Yuri said in ecstasy."From that time i realize that i have a for her teeth along with having a tiny crush on her.."

 

"Awwww..."

 

"You all have to hear how my best friend unintentionally torturing me..".Taeyeon also continue her story."She always invited me over to her house, i was sitting on her bed that time looking through some stuffs in the fashion magazine that i never understand . And then she innocently come out from the bathroom wearing nothing but towel with her wet hair begging for me to wipe it down with the towel that wrapped around her petite body..and don't make me even mention how she's always wearing her clothes in front of my very eyes ! In front of my freaking face ! ".She sighed in frustrated."Luckily i can control my urge, or else i absolutely will pounce her on the bed ..wrestling her in a sensual term..".Everyone got silent for a minute before Yuri spoke.

 

"Why didn't you do that ?".The tanned girl asked in disbelief.

"If i were you i would do that..".Sooyoung added.

"I can't she's my best friend and she didn't know if i have a crush on her.."

"But it's left you ually frustrated~~~".Hate to say it but Jessica was true, Taeyeon left frustrated with her ual need towards her best friend.

"That could triple my problem..".Taeyeon slump her body on the chair.

 

"You all have to see what that blond girl (who has a body of a dancer) do next after she eat that cupcake !".Sooyoung continued her story about the girl in the pastries shop,everyone a little bit got interested."She eat the muffin ! The chocolate muffin !". 

 

*Crickcrickcrick*

 

"Is she ..is she for real ?".Jessica stare at Seohyun who's shaking her head.

"Oh come on..this is muffin we're talking about..".Sooyoung laughed Unhumoured.

"Please , Just shut up Soo..".Yuri warned , being in here together make them like a real close friend.

 

Now Jessica's turn. "Last night , that eye-smile have a party held on her crib and guess what ?! ".her tone getting irritated."She didn't invite me to her party..How rude of her right ?".She stare at Yuri gaining a sympathy from the latter."I mean, i'm the real party queen , no party will held without me.."

 

"Clearly she declared a war..".Sometime Yuri can be a provocateur, she then continue to telling her story about her crush."It was night and we're preparing to go to sleep. My friend Hara again, plotting something to me that i have to thanks her in the future. she made me sleep beside that doe-eyed girl kekeke..and guess what ? The next morning, i found my self hugging her, seeing her sleep with a cute pretty expression on her face..Hahahaha..".Yuri laughed getting a congratulation nod from the other. She turned to her phone when she felt it vibrated in her pocket."OMO ! It's her ! It's her..My crush texting me !!".She beamed cheerfully noticing the name on her phone screen.

 

"You really should go for her..".Taeyeon clapped her hands , while she her self didn't sure about her own romance life.

"What did she texted you ?".Sooyoung get intrigued.

"Wait a minute..ehh..she texted me if .....i have a..leotard or not ?".Everyone mumbling while staring at each other. What's that mean if a girl asking you for a leotard.

 

"Well..better text than none..".Jessica patted Yuri's back.

"Clearly ..she's a ballerina..".Sooyoung took a bite of her pretzel.

 

*Growwwwwllllll*

 

Now all the eyes turning to the one in charge of the support group, Seohyun blushed knowing her stomach didn't have a chance to cooperate with her."Is that ? Is that a stomach's sound ?".Taeyeon asked.

 

"No..no..it's , The building was quite old so..there's always screeching and annoying sound from the construction..".Sadly, everyone buy Seohyun's white lies.

"Excuse me..Can you stop eating ? It's quite annoying ..".Jessica hissed.

"I told all of you earlier, i will have a seizure if i didn't eat when i want..The ?!".Sooyoung cursed loudly seeing her formerly having pretzel hand ,now look empty with her oilly palm.

 

"I'm sorry Soo, your friend's right . It's not allow to eat during class.."Actually Seohyun also want that pretzel.

"Wh-what ?".Sooyoung's lips trembled."B-but that's my last pretzel, why all of you doing this to me ? torturing me . Why the mighty heroine always suffer first before their got their happiness..Why there's even a damn counselling like this ?!"

 

"It's ok, let her say whatever things she wants. She need to let it out..".Seohyun explained to the other, occasionally bite Sooyoung's pretzel.

Sooyoung continued."Why did we have to study hard in school just for having a white collar job we will hate all our lives ?! Why did Leonardo never win the Oscar ?! He's freaking good ! Why did..,-".Everyone widen their eyes seeing Sooyoung fell to the floor while jerking her body.

 

"OMO ! She's having seizure !".Yuri gasped approaching Sooyoung's body."Call CSI !!"

"It's ambulance moron..Call Ambulance !"Jessica said getting agitated.

"Yep..Ambulance !".Taeyeon pull out her phone dialling numbers."Hello Ambulance , What ? Chinese restaurant oopss Sorry i mistaken.."

Seohyun watched at the scene in silent then sighing, this support group class was a disaster. If only her stomach didn't growl loudly and if only she didn't took Sooyoung's pretzel, she wouldn't have a seizure like this. She thought she just joking. Well, from this first meeting we can take a conclusion that having crush not always mean having to hide, deny or show it. If the right time was come , tell it when you're ready..before you feel regret for getting too late to start.
 
Having a crush is not the end of the world, it's mean you're in the first step of falling in love.
 
Quoting from Sooyoung, Seohyun spoke."Why Leonardo never win the Oscar though he's freaking good ?. It show us something that..When the right time was come, everything will fall into places , and i'm sure ....you'll get better than Oscar..Be like Leo !"
 
 
 
Tbc
 
It's cringe-worthy i know