Chapter 7 - Truest Feeling

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* April 14th, 2007 - Jittaleela Mansion - 17.30*

 

Author's POV

"Aunt Inn, is everything ready? Has the table already set?" Mrs. Jittaleela asked her favorite butler. "Yes maam eveything has set. Master Mario has been preparing as well, but I havent seen the Youngest Master." Aunt Inn replied her boss. "Thank you Aunt Inn, you are really helpful. That tiger? I'll ask Mario. Thank you so much Aunt Inn." Mrs. Jittaleela touched Aunt Inn hands and gave her sincere smile. She climbed the stairs and knocked on Mario's door. "Baby, My dear, Can you please open the door?" Mrs Jittaleela asked her 2nd son patiently. "Wait Ma!" Mario opened his door and welcomed his lovely mother. "Wow my boy is so handsome. You look so dapper Honey." She kissed her 2nd son's cheek and helping him fold his long sleeves. Today, The Jittaleela hosted a warm welcome dinner for The Manaying. It's their tradition to have a family dinner gathering for twice on a month, either it held on Jittaleela's or Manaying's. "Thank you ma for folding it. Do you mind to fold the left one?" Mario grinned at her mom. His mom did what he asked happily. "Oh ya, I call tiger ma so that you won't be worried." He dialed Kim's number with his right hand. "Hey man! Where you at huh? Mom's lookin for you." Mario asked his lil brother casually. "What is it P? I'm in our garage working for our monster. P' you must help me with the injection machine. I need my monster to be faster than before." Kim replied his older brother while screwing his machine part. "Aight tiger, we'll fix it later. But seriously man, you should go upstairs now, take a bath and get ready soon if you still want to be recognized as one of Jittaleela's member. The Manaying's is on their way here. Mom and Dad waitin for us. Okay?" Mario adviced Kim and kissed his mom forehead as a grateful compliment for helping him. His mom smiled warmly and bid her goodbye and said thank you to Mario. She is always happy seeing her children have great bonds to each other. "Shut P! I forget about today. Okay I go now. Thanks P." Kim fixed his things and running to his room. Kim's garage is on their first basement. "Aight tiger, dress well. Don't make your girlfriend waitin hahahaha." Mario teased his lil bro but Kim has rejected the phone.

 

*at 18.00*

Kim has already prepared. He wore his long sleeves black shirt with his grey faded jeans. He wore his rolex, sprayed his Dolce Gabana light blue toillette through his neck and hands and sprucing for the last time. He combed and spayed his hair to the right. He looked so nervous. Today's his second time meeting Pie. "What should I do God? Please help me.." Kim thought and crossed his fingers. "Just be you Kim! It's enough!" Kim assured himself and went down to the family room, while The Manaying has already come. Pie looked so beautiful with her red simple dress and wore her cartier bracelet while holding her black clutch. She's so gergous even it's just a simple make up. "Ah there you are tiger!" Mr. Manaying greeted Kim. Kim smiled shyly to the Manaying. "So.. should we start? I'm starving already hahahaha." Mr Jittaleela laughed and lead all the members to the dining room. A beautiful set has already prepared. They had prayed before had the dinner and then casually ate the great dishes. Pie sat in front of Kim. And just for the moment, Fern came. She was so beautiful wore black dressed and carried her simple hand bag. She greeted Mr. and Mrs Jittaleela lovely. Mr. Jittaleela looked so happy with his wife, and introduced Fern to the Manaying. Kim and Pie stood up from their chair then kissed Fern's cheeks and hugged his brother's gf. Mario kissed his gf lightly on the forehead and pulled the chair for his baby girl. Pie sat beside Kim and Mario in front of Kim, while on his right was his gf, fern. They looked sweet together.

"Mario, so when can we have the invitation? You look sweet together, Boy!" Mr. Manaying looked at Mario and . Fern was blushed she was speechless. "Soon pa, maybe 2 or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter