Chapter 4 - Deny Me, Pie!

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim woke up and still did not feel well. "What is it?" He sighed and looked at his phone. "Whoaaa, it's 18.00 really? What did I do? Passed out?" He rubbed his eyes and checked his phone. Kim opened 2 messages on his phone. His first new inbox is from Zee.

From : Zee

Message : "Sup' bro! Feelin better already? I wrote you our latest homework. Dont forget to do it man! Get well soon tiger, the team really need you on the court. Don't be such a cry baby. See u!"

Kim smiled and replied his bff

To : Zee

Message : "Thanks man for taking me home and reminded me about the homework. Hahahaha cry baby your face. Tell coach and the team I'll be back soon. Take care man!"

He is now reading Yam's message.

From: Yam

Message : "How are you Babe?? I visited you this afternoon just to check on you. You know Kim, I still care about you... Please take care yourself. Eat and take a rest properly. Wishing you well now. xoxo"

Kim was quiet. He does not know how to deal with Yam anymore. Yam was just an ex for him and he never really loved her before, but Kim felt pitied about Yam.

"Why you always push me Yam? You know that what we went through was not real. I love another girl Yam, I know I'm such a jerk, but I can't deny my feeling." Kim sighed while staring at his picture on the wall with Pie. They looked so happy. It was May 3rd 2008, Kim visited Pie to Vancouver on his school break. He pointed Pie's cheek and hugged her from the back. Pie smiled so widely with her teary eyes. "How are you Princess? Why it took you so long to be mad at me? I miss you.." Kim then dialed Pie's number. "Gosh, she has not woken up surely. It's 3 am in Vancouver. Maybe I should just text her.

TO : Pie

Message : "Good morning Princess :) It's been a while since I saw your face. Are you still mad at me? I'm sick just to think about you, Princess. I really want to hold you tight right now. I miss you weirdo :* Please reply my message soon. I ......love (no no delete that love part) I always care about you, princess."

"Gosh, should I tell that I love her? What if she hate it? I will screw up our relationship that we built for years. But I do really love her... It's okay if she just brother-zoned me, but I ayyy I must tell her the truth. This feeling has grown up bigger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter