Chapter 3 - The Heartache

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie arrived at her big mansion at 23.00 after had a dinner with her collegues. She went straightly to her bedroom and getting ready to go to bed. She walked in to the jacuzzi and relaxed herself for a while. She put her head into the water, took a deep breath and hold it for the longest time she could and then she released a big exhale. She cried herself out loud while holding her breath in the water. "I'm sick with these things! I hate you grandpa, I hate you dad!" She splashed the water so hard and immersed her head again and again. "Why me?! I hate my life, I hate this responsible and I hate all this job!! Kim!! I need Kim right now." She tried to reach her phone on the sink and dialed Kim's number.

At Kim's room, 12.00 Bangkok time

Kim's already home. He got permitted to go home early by Miss Rihana because he's sick. He has been sleeping after got an examination from Dr. Joe, Jittaleela Families' Doctor, by a shot of pain killer injection. "If the fever doesn't go away in 24 hours, then Kim should get a further examination. Kim said that he has an abdominal pain and several joint and muscle pain. I concern that he may ail a typhus. But don't worry, I'll come back tomorrow to check on him again, Mrs. Jittaleela." Dr Joe smiled and assured Kim's mom, he then prescribed medicines that Kim should take. "Thank you so much Doc. Please come back tomorrow. I worry about my lil tiger." Mrs Jittaleela walked the doctor to the main door. "I understand about your concern maam, but Kim will be better soon. All he needs just to take a rest fdor a while." He smiled and then bid his goodbye.

At 14.00 Bangkok time

Yam came in to Jittaleela's mansion and by chance saw Aunt Inn, kim's favorite butler. "Good afternoon Aunt Inn! Is Kim already home? I heard that he is sick I just want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter