Chapter 6 - It was Him!

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the cafe - 16.30, April 2007

"Hey tiger! What's wrong with your t-shirt? Someone looking for trouble with my son? Tell me who is he? Did you give your left hook? Ha? Like Dad taught you!" Mr. Jittaleela showered his youngest boy with his concerned tone. Kim laughed seeing his dad acting so funny in front of him. "Dad, come on relax, I'm okay.  She just unintendidly did this. We bumped each other and her cup of coffee spilled on my shirt. Besides, I never punched someone randomly, you raise me well, Dad." Mr. Jittaleela sat down and called a waiter. "Hahahaha I am a proud dad! Go on tiger, order something, you must be hungry right?" Mr. Jittaleela patted his youngest child head lovingly. "Thanks dad. Ummm what do you recommend sir?" Kim asked the waiter. "What do you like sir? Spaghetti? Meat? noodles?" The waiter asked Kim back and handed Kim the menu. "Meat meat! I like steak, a nice medium-rare tenderloin steak with black pepper sauce plated with mashed potato, do you have one?" Kim requested his menu. "Yes we do sir. Alright, how about the drink?" The waiter asked him more. "Ah yeah, I ummmm I can not choose. Let it be a cold mineral water, the big one right?" Kim smiled and handed back the menu. The waiter nodded and smiled to Kim, he asked Kim's old man, "How about you sir? Do you want something?". Mr Jittaleela answered him kindly "I want hot cappucinno. and my son order come fastly." He smiled at the waiter and looked back to his phone.

When Kim's order come, he asked his father to eat, but his father nodded and allow his son to have his early dinner. "dad, what's up? It's not usual you come to pick me up here, is everything okay?" Kim asked his dad while munching his steak. "Son, finish your meal first. You really can't wait to meet her, hum?" Kim's dad smiled and sipped his coffee. "Besides, do I have to make reservation to pick up my son? There's nothing much I do today in the office." Dad stirred his coffeeand watched his son. Kim was not aware about his dad asking him to meet a girl. He was starving and continued his early dinner. When suddenly his father standed up from his chair and welcoming someone.

"My long lost brother!! How are you Chris? It's been a while. God, I miss you so much!" Mr. Jittaleela hugged a man with teary eyes. "I am fine brother! How are you? How's Diane? How's life and kids? I miss you all so much brother!!" Mr. Chris hugged his bestfriend tighter. Kim still backfacing them, he still eating his steak.

"Princess, do you still remember your another old man? Your papa?" Mr. Chris asked his princess. "Papaaaaa, I miss you! Wow you are getting more handsome Pa!!" She hugged her Papa and flitted him so tight. "Princess, you are getting beautiful and thank God you are getting heavier though it's just a bit!! Look at you!" Mr. Jittaleela spinned his princess and warmly hugged her back. "You are so beautiful Princess, Kim will definitely would fall for you, Honey." Mr. Jittaleela kissed her princess forhead. "Ah yes, where's our handsome tiger? He's here with you right?" It happened that Mr. Jittaleela and Mr. Chris signed up their kids to same course, then they made promise to each other to make their prime meeting on that cafe after years. Actually, Chris and Jittaleela regularly met, for once in two years, twice a year, or any time. But recently, they are planning to meet each other every day, because they are starting up their new business in Thailand. Chris decided to mve out to Thailand to smooth his business plan. He choosed Mr. Jittaleela to be his co-owner. So that day, they made promise and choosed the cafe as their venue.

"Tiger! Have you finished your meal? Come here meet your papa!" Mr. Jittaleela asked kim to approach them. Kim swiped his mouth and drank a bit water, then approached his dad lil reunion. "Kim, Tiger? Is that you? Wowww you just remind me of a young me, see Lee? Kim as handsome as me? And those abs, are you trying to catch some girls attention kid? Like what your papa taught you? You are bad, Kim hahahaha." Chris hugged Kim so tight and kissed Kim's forehead. Kim hugged his papa back and kiss his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter