Chapter 9 - Tragedy

My Kind Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV, April 2010

Today is Kimhan's final test which is he should be ready for signing up to university life. Kimhan is a brilliant man and he is really calm to face his final test unlike Zee, Dave and the rest of his school mates. Kim showed up early on the school. Kim always be on time especially for an important occasion like this.

"Babe, you are early? Have you had your breakfast?" Yam asked Kim while Kim was looking blankly on his phone screen. He really wished that Pie will call or send him something to support him.

"Ahhh, yap I can't wait to finish high school Yam." Kim smiled at her. "Kim, you're so unpredictable... Have you studied?" Yam narrowing her eyes on Kim, he found her so cute to do it. "Yam, you know me so well. I don't need to read all the books. We did it for 2 and half years just to read all the text book? I'm sick of it."

"So what book you've been reading lately? I'm surprised to know that you are not interested reading the text books but you happen to know almost about everything. Don't waste your talent babe!" Yam smiled and tapped Kim shoulder playfully. "I've been reading this..." Kim took "Rich Dad Poor Dad" book from his bag and showed it to Yam. "I am into this financial thing Yam but haven't figured any major I want to sign in University. How about you Yam?"

"So may I be your secretary, boss? I believe you'll be the greatest businessman ever Kim. I have decided to be a secretary, what do you think?"

"I think your boss will have so many advantage to have you as his/her secretary, you are talented Yam. Kim smiled sincerely to Yam.

"Sweet talker! I wish you tons of luck Kim! you have to nail this final test." Yam walked away and bid her goodbye to Kim, they were in different room.

"Sup bro!!" Zee and Dave entered the class. "Ah these rascal" Kim thought and smiled to his bffs. "Kim, I saw Yam earlier when she walked out, did you and Yam do a ritual morning as lover? You know mmuuah mmuaahh " Dave teased Kim. "Bless your little erted heart, Dave." Kim slapped Dave's head. "Ouch Kim, it's hurt."

"That a good luck mark for your final tests." Kim laughed with Zee. "Such a jerk Kim! Anyway, don't forget next week we'll have our last game, Kim. And that's final game. We should win it budd!" Zee tapped Kim's head. "Aight man! We must practice this weekend guys. and yeah good luck for the final test brothers. We should pray together." Kim asked his boys. "Zee, lead our prayer!" Dave command Zee. "Damn man! Aight, come let's pray together." Zee led the morning prayer and after that they back to their seat.

 

 

*April 2010, on the basketball court*

Kim, Dave, Zee and the entire team getting ready for their last game, It's a final national league. Kim is the captain and he leads his teammates to do stretching and after that they pray together. It's really crowded here. there are so many supporters cheering their school team to be a winner. Kim's school will go against Pie's former school, St Andrew. The team is led by Mike the captain. He's really good at playing basketball. Kim and Mike had a serious problem back then, 2 years ago when Pie was still in Thailand.

 

*Flashback 2008*

"Pie I am sorry Love, I gotta go. The team needs me on the court, is that okay?" Kim asked Pie. Kim has promised Pie to go on date with his princess but the coach asked Kim to play and substituted his senior suddenly on the court. Kim was a fresh man on the school but he was a really talented jock on his school. His senior had an injury on his knee and can't go on the game. Kim has asked his coach to be absent on the game because he thought he won't play considering he's only a junior.

"Why it's always about you Kim? You promised me and then suddenly cancelled it? You really choosed basketball over me? Kim! I only stay in Thailand for other 7 months, you promised to work our relationships together, but now? What? Should I trust you for having our next long distance relationship? Assure me Kim!" Pie climbed the stairs and left Kim dumbfounded.

Mr and Mrs. Manaying have decided to move in Vancouver again after settled down their business in Thailand. And now, Mr. Jittaleela has running their business. They split 80 - 20 shares, so it's now Mr. Jittaleela responsibility for all the entire line business. Mr. Manaying decided to built a new expansion in Canada, although his Dad, Pie's grandpa has been running so many major businees in America, but Chris Manaying really want to stand on his own ground. So Pie's parents have moved but Pie refused to move in Vancouver so soon because she'll be so sad to leave her school, her daily activities, her bffs Jane and Puey, and most important thing to leave Kim. She just started their relationship and really can't stand long distance relationship with him.

Pie locked her room and cried herself while hug her Mr. Turtle. "Why you have to be so selfish Kim?! I always believe in our relationship, I always have my fai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter