009

This is more than just a little thing

Jimin woke up the next morning still tired. He had been up late thinking about if he should visit Jey in jail or not. Just to face his biggest fear in his eyes and talk about why Jey spread fake rumors about him. However he thought back at the conversation he had with Bobby's mother. Even how depressing the topic is,  Jimin feels glad they he shared a words with her. Bobby had cried when Jimin told what Bobby's mother said to jimin last night, He had started to cry in happiness because of the simple words Jimin had told him.

 

The younger smiled and looked up at Bobby's cute sleeping face. He gently brushed a locks of bobbys hair to admire him.How adorable it was Jimin had to let out a small giggle. When Bobby started to move Jimin closed his eyes eyes and acted like he was asleep successfully tricking Bobby for a short amount of time.

 

Bobby felt something sotf and warm, in his mind it was a cocrach on his forehead , who knows what enters his house since it literally had holes almost everywhere, so he decided to brush it off by moving abit, he heard a little sound that he was pretty sure it came from a human not some insect, which he opened his eyes and saw jimin , this right he sleep with him last night, he was too tired to protest to the youngers request, he poke jimins little nose to lean teasingly into his lips, he knew jimin was awake after all since his eyes flutter while being closed.

 

"I was going to kiss you but since your sleeping is no use" the DJ smirked speaking close to jimins lips. Jimin smiled and opened his eyes again. "A good morning kiss wouldn't be too bad after all." He giggeled and kissed Bobby's nose quickly to . "what's up with the smirk?" "Brat" bobby Bited jimins nose ignoring his question and getting up stretching "I'll give you some clothes to change into I'll take you home"

 

jimin frowned. "I thought we were going to go somewhere fun after all the stuff that happened yesterday. Or did you lie to me?" Jimin looked at him with eyes full of disappointment. With that expresion bobby felt a bit of pity the boy really liked him amd their was him feeling nothing "Jimin you have to go to school , I'll take you out on the weekend to the amusement park " the older tried to lessen the shorter by patting his head , his hand stoped once he made his way to get clothes opening his closet , choosing a red jersey and grey joggers" this will fit you" "But I want to stay with you" jimin interjected Holding the clothes "You can't jimin, you need to go home, tomorrow I'll pick you up to go to the park" holds his pinky for jimin to see "I promise" Immidently a smile appared on Jimin's mouth, he entwined his pinky finger with his said boyfriend. " promise~"Now get dressed kiddo -releases jimins finger off his and smirks.

 

Jimin got up from the bed and smiled widely. "Okey~" he took the clothes Bobby chose to him and ran off to the bathroom. The raven haired sighed and go outside on the balcony calling zelo.

 

-zelo feels the phone vibrate, picks it up and looks at the screen "ah! It's Hyung" awnsers the call taping on the glass surface "good morning~" "I think I'm doing something really bad" bobby falls silent ,he was now in the balcony sitting on a corner , he don't want jimin to hear him because the guilt was starting to eat him and he don't had any friends to talk about his life issues."What do you mean? You never do anything bad. What is it?" Junhong asked starting getting worried about his hyung wich bobby categorize as true caring " im lying to jimin about this whole relationship, the kid seems like he really likes me, I just...don't want to hurt him" "what? No, hyung. You always say to Yoongi and me that lying is never the right thing to do. Why do you do it then? You know he loves you. Why are you lying to Jimin?" Junghong started to get more and more troubled, His best friend is easy to trick and believes people's words and it never ends well when he finds out the truth behind the lies, how could he even resolve this now?.

 

The blond tried to make since on his hyung so he would realize the twist of events "Bobby hyung. What made you lie? You never lie, why now?"Jimin thinks I'm his boyfriend, I don't say anything until now, it will break him apart if I tell him that it was all an misunderstanding""Zelo you tell me what will happen if i leave jimin, you know hiw he is" Zelo did u derstand the older, he indeed knew how jimin is and would get if he knew the truth "Bobby, I don't think you want to know that but fine. From all the years I have known Jimin I know he wouldn't take it easy. He will be heart broken. " The young rapper frowned and didn't know if he should say his last words. But he did. "You'll break him more than Jey did."I...what should I do zelo? " covers his face hearing jimin turning off the shower. "Hyung, I am sorry but I don't know, I have never been in this situation. You are Jimin's first crush you know. What do you think would be the best?".

 

 Jimin walked down the hall toward to Bobby's bathroom again remembering something. Shouldn't he help with the cleaning? He looked at the floor at the empty bottles from bobbys kind mom. Non of them deserved to have empty bottles laying around all over their floor. Jimin smiled and decided to pick up the empty bottles he could and found a broom and brushed the broken glass pieces and cleaned as much as he could.

 

The older heard what it sound like bottles rolling on the floor, he then remember that his mother had an habit when she was medicated, that she left bottles across the hallway "I'll call you later" bobby hang up without warning leaving zelo on the line confused. 

 

" Jimin leave that you can get cut" bobby nagged the said boy taking the broom of the boys hands, he just gotten to check jimin after his short talk with zelo and saw the younger cleaning around, he didn't like guest cleaning or doing anything to tidy around, he knew that was his responsibility but don't had enough time."But I want to help, Bobby. You can get cut too." "just because am younger than you doesn't it mean you are the one that might get a cut on your hands or fingers. you need them at the club, don't you?" Bobby gave jimin a glance not parting his eyes for the youngers brighter ones "I do need my hands as much as you need them" The older took jimins hand stopping him to do anything further, he let the smaller palm free from his grip , after grabing the bottles and tossing them in the trash he finishes cleaning the sharp pieces off the floor with a broom "but I want to help. You have taken care of me so much lately and you are myou boyfriend. Anything I can do to make you happy?"jimin declared sharing a gaze with bobby "Just be a good boy jimin" the dj grinned widely "that will make me happy okay? " pinches jimins cheeks softly "do you have your things packed?" Once again tiny hands were around his torso and sweet voice said "love you" the sentance he could not say back.

 

He felt a bit bad since he would not say I love you back to jimin, but it was the truth he don't love nor liked the younger on a romantic way, jimin reminded him a lot of his dead brother and all he wanted to do I'd protect him, jimins little hand had a tigth grip on the way to the youngers house, once he arrive he spotted zelo outside.

 

Junghong stood outside the gate to Jimin's place and waited for Jimin to come home again so they could walk to school together. As he had waited for a good 15 minutes he started to lose hope for being able to walk with his best friend today again. "I guess he are already at school." He sighed and started to walk in the direction back to school with his head hanging low disappointed.

 

Jimin held hands with Bobby andwas happy his boyfriend took time to follow Jimin home. As they got closer to the house he saw a well known creature he could never mistaken. Jimin ran off and tackled the person to the ground in a tight hug. "Junghong~!" Jimin smiled and held around his best friend close. Junghong had missed the feeling of jimins hug and didn't hesitate to hug him back. It felt like forever since last time they had been in this position and never wanted it to end.

 

Bobby stood silent not wanting to ruin the moment of the reunion, he smiled at the scene and turned to leave, jimin was safe with someone so his job was accomplish, he shoved his hands on his pockets walking slowly away from jimins house.

 

The middle schooler opened his eyes when he hears footsteps fading away and saw Bobby walking away from him. He sat up fast still holding around his best friend and frowned. "Where are you going? Are you going to just leave me alone like this?" Jimin loudly told bobby to be sure the older heard, little he knew that the words rang on zelos mind ,Junghong felt his heart break a little by the sentence. His best friend, Jimin, didn't want to be alone with him?

 

Junghong looked at jimin and thought "am I not that important to Jimin anymore?"stops midway looking back at the voice owner "Ah jimin i just dint wanted to disturb " bobby shrugged " i got to go home, just behave, well talk later" retracts his hand to take a piece of paper from his mini notebook that he always carrys around messingly writing his phone number and giving it to jimin "see ya" the school boy stares down at the paper and smiles widely "ill call you~ " waves good bye to him, zelo stares athe Bobby without noticing it with a slightly hated expression.

 

Bobby finally reaches his house with hurting feet, jimins house was not that far but it still drained his stamina for awhile, his vision got blurry but he managed to catch the sight of yoongi at the entrance "yoongi? What are you doing here?" yoongi stopped seeing the cars pass and looked at bobby "we need to talk its about zelo" "how did you even find my house address?" Bobby blinked trying to focus his vision, yoongi opened his mouth to explain himself , bobby don't let him respond opening the door "just get in I'm exhausted" "old man" yoongi laugthed getting inside, bobby body ached enough to ignore the comment.

 

"Should we go?" Zelo smiled to Jimin, earning a nod from his best friend. "Yup~ wanna get this day over. What topic do we have today?" They started to chat about everything they could, had a laugh and yeah, nothing was as zelo feared. They are still friends, hopefully. Zelo and Jimin walked through the gates towards jimins house, The youngest smiled, it has been a while since he have been staying alone with Jimin. Every moment he could spend with his best friend means so much to Junghong from the fact that Bobby have spend more time with Jimin than he has, and now the result is that Junghong isn't as special to jimin as he was before Bobby came into Jimin's life. Junghong have been replaced, well thats how he felt ,Like he isn't as important as he was before. Now he just a friend and before you know it, Junghong wouldn't be Jimin's best friend anymore. So many years of friendship with a bond as strong as it can be, all will be forgotten because Jimin wouldn't have time for him anymore.

 

"I'll show you how pretty the garden has become a lot of flowers bloomed this season!" Jimin said excited "Junghong, you are so selfish.." he mumbled and looked at jimin. "C-can we hold hands like before? When we were kids remember?" Zelo said as they made their way into the the mansions gardens 'Dear God, please say yes.' Junghong thought, if Jimin said yes now, he would still have a hope. "Why are you asking about that?" Jimin said confused not understandidng why zelo wanted to do something that they did so much years ago and took Junghong's hand. "No, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. You have Bobby now so I didn't know if it was okay."

 

Jimin giggled smelling at a rose that was near "Yeah, good point. Thanks for caring about me. He wouldn't like it if I held hands with someone else." Jimin took his hand back. Caressing tge petaks of the flower, Junghong stopped by the movement. It is true. He should talk about it with Jimin, but not here. "Jimin, wanna hang out after school tomorow?" Zelo smiled and hoped for a yes. Only to be regretted. "Sorry zelo, but I have VERY important plans for that day. Maybe another time?" "Oh, you are busy." Zelo sighed as he called his driver to pick him and took him home, the whole ride was silent, he was happy that jimin show him the garden that both did when they were little but jimin don't had the flowers as a simble of friendship for him anymore, he had them as a simbol of his blooming love for bobby. The school day have been hard on Junghong and they are already halfway through the day.

 

It haven't been said any other word that about Bobby because Jimin 'didn't have anything else to talk about'. And keep trying to be Jimin's friend Zelo listened to jimin, he didn't have anything else to say thank 'mhm', 'oh?", 'how kind of him'. What else could he say? "I remember when we had sleepovers without asking if we could. We just came to each others house out of nowhere and stayed there. Remember?" Junghong asked trying again to switch the topic. It hurts to talk with Jimin when there isn't anything else he want to talk about, the inside jokes is forgotten and been replaced with Bobby. "Yeah, I remember that, good times. But seriously, yesterday when-" "Hi guys, how's it going?" Yoongi joined the table. "Oh we are just talking. I hung out with Bobby yesterday~ he was so nice to me. He is sooo amazing, I don't know what would have been without him." Jimin started to talk about him again.

 

When school was done zelo couldn't hold back. He hesitated if he should give him a hug, he held out his arms and approached Jimin. Jimin did the same and they hugged, Zelo's tears fall down even if he hid his face as best as he could. "I-i- i should go. You have important plans." Zelo said and ran as fast as he could out of the classroom and straight home. Finally he got home and closed the door behind him. The tears streamed down. He got a hug from Jimin, a hug. He locked the door behind him. He didn't want anyone to see him crying like this. Junghong didn't hold back his tears, nobody could see him inside here. He plopped down on the sofa and made a small puddle on the fabric because of the tears. He realised it. It all was his fault. He was the one that took Jimin to the party, he was the reason Jimin met Ray, he is the reason why Jimin had that episode. Junghong deserved to be treated like this. At least that is what he felt. He rolled around and looked at the picture he had hanging on his walls. It was Junghong and Jimin as kids. He remembered when they met. They were in kindergarten. Jimin was new and he didn't fit in the kindergarten. He was too stupid...

 

(to be continued)

 

😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾

 

Please comment and subscribe