001

This is more than just a little thing

Bobby walked his way at home carrying all the music equipment he had places on the streets before, he had no car but the bus stop was close to his house, " I'm home.." He said almost silently as he entered very cautious not knowing if his mother was asleep or awake, the problem about that was that she drinks a bottle of whiskey almost every hour and it was getting really unhealthy to the point she was only bones, she don't eat, she didn't talk , she was in deep depression, he passed his mothers room seeing her laying down with a quick glance from the open door, sometimes he wanted to live on the past more than the present, whatever the future holds he said of was worse since it have been 3 years already into this miserable state still no sight of things to be better.

 

It was unusual to have most of the afternoon to himself since he had three jobs at different places, sitting down on his worn out chair that had pieces of cushion missing he started to count down the money that people give him for the day , he did a open concert his free days in hope to get some extra cash , his eyes stop at the sight of 100 dollars, he felt thankfully for the person who give him that amount, after all the one who pays everything in the house was him, he don't want his mother to worry about the trivial things, no one imagined that his cheerful brother suicide right in his owns mom's eyes, he still wonders who gave a 13 year old a gun, even worst was that he was not there to help, his parents divorced caused by his mom's trauma, how much he could give to have him back...his one and only brother.

 

About 10 minutes later and a change of clothes from Bobby, someone knocked on the front door anfitters he went down to see who it was , when he open it he saw b.I. holding his laptop, they meet on the nightclub he works as a DJ an rapper, b.I does the same job as him but on the days he's free , he is the only thing close to him that can be called a friend, he came in not waiting for Bobby to even greet him "you come here like it was your house now" "I come here alot so I have rigths to be informal" "brat" Bobby said messing up his hair and walked him to his bedroom as he started connecting the equipment.

 

 

Jimin on the other hand was already at home.

Right now, he sat on the floor in his enormous bedroom with his two best friends and worked on the project. Jimin rested on the side of his bed and stared down at his drawing and thought about what he saw today and spaced out several times without noticing it.

 

"Chimchim, seriously. This is the 7th time you space out." Junghong frowned when Jimin didn't paid attention to him. "Huh? Yeah I am." Jimin laughed embarrassed and scratched the back of his head with his pencil. Yeah, spacing out once is okay but when you do it 7 times it is just embarrassing.

 

"How is the sketch? It was a flower garden we were going to paint, right?" Yoongi joined the conversation and crawled over to join Jimin's side. Junghong did the same and pecked over Jimin's shoulder to see Jimin's drawing.

 

"It isn't the best I have done..." Jimin frowned upon the drawing.

 

His drawing was a old styled bench with two woman in beautiful dresses sitting on it and drank tea together under a tree with pink leafs. Around them were detailed flowers and a small fountain in the background and green grass with a blue clear sky.

 

It wasn't too much to talk about, but it was pretty good how he had used soon over 5 hours on the drawing.

 

"I really wonder what is happening in your head when you tell me that this isn't a good drawing. Of cause, everyone can do better," Yoongi smiled and lightly punched Jimin's shoulder weakly. "Even you, but I think this is way more than what it takes to impress our teacher." "Thank you." Jimin smiled and scanned the stretch to see if there is anything else he can fix on. "Well, we have the paint brushes, the paint, the stretch and ourself so let's get started!" Junghong cheered and got up to find the paint cans and they started to give the painting more life with colors.

 

Bobby let out a chuckle at his friends energetic attitude

 

"So this is what I got , check it out" heavy beats filled Bobby's room, his friend B.I. played a track he has been doing for Bobby, "not bad for an amateur" Bobby said writing a few lyrics on his notebook for his unfinished song, "thanks that means a lot from you" B.I. throw a pillow to Bobby getting all cozy on his friend's messy bed "oh by the way how did your show go?" Bobby tossed back the pillow on his bed "oh about that..." He twirled his pencil quieting down, "aw man you didn't get enough money, I don't he much but I can lent you something" "it's not that, it just.." Bobby sigh getting B.I's nerves all over the place "JUST TELL ME ALREADY!"

 

"A guy confessed to me" A brust of laugth came out of Bobby's friend "you got to be ing kidding me?, Do you look that gay?"

"You know gender doesn't matter asking as they love each other." Bobby had to admit that his friend was homophobic, it really made him angry at how mean B.I. could be with the LGBT community

 

"But I declined him obviously I don't know him but he was really cute" "well now you're sounding like a ." It came out as venom from his part but Bobby reply him back opening the door of his bedroom. "And you like a big ." He signaled with his head the hallway "why you always ruin the mood?"

 

"Your the one who did it first, you should go home." He rolled his eyes and took his computer with him, throwing a sharp look at Bobby. "Son." Bobby's mom walked slowly to give B.I. a tight hug, it was not the first time his mom mistaken his friend like it was his dead brother, they had the same skin color and hair , they even had the same smile but the face was totally different. "Mom, that's B.I. my coworker."

B.I. moved her arms slowly not wanting to make her alterate. "Yeah miss Kim is me B.I."

"Mom youre doing a scene please, he's b.I." he still remembered the first time B.I. came and his mom did the same like she was doing now "Don't lie to me Bobby! He's my son!" She warping her arms around him again. "Mom, let him leave okay" he used a bit of force to unattach his mother away from his friend.

"Go now!" B.I. left the house with a face of pity that Bobby hated. "No, he is your brother!" she insisted crying repeating his brothers name as tears runned down of his arms.  

 

Yoongi lazily throw the brush across the paper groaning loudly, he's limbs felt like they were falling off.

 

All tree of them had painting all over their faces and clothes when they had finally finished their masterpiece.

After 4 hours of full concentration on painting with less than 1 cm thick pencils they had finally completed the picture. "Well, the clock is already over midnight."

"Shouldn't you guys head home now?" Jimin tilted his head slightly. "Or do you guys want to sleep here for the night?"

 

"I think I should go home and shower." Junghong laughed. "Oh and Junghong..." Jimin was hesitant to ask his friend about Bobby but he indeed wanted to get some info on him. "Bobby..can you tell me about him?" Junghong gasped and covered his mouth. "Did he do something to you? He's not a bad guy but if he hurt your eomma will beat him up, I got covered Jiminie"

"No no." Jimin panicked not wanting his friend to mistaken, Bobby was really nice to him, the rejection was so gentle he can't even count it as one, so he would still have hope if they become friends? "Then what is it?"

Suddenly Jimin stopped up with his cheeks red.

"I..I just w..wanna be friend him, I like the way he raps a-a- and I like to know him"

"Oh! I'm Bobby's fan too. He's really cool and his rap is flawless. Seriously, I look up to him a lot."

Yoongi rolled his body to the side wanting to hear better the conversation. "So is he famous or something?" Jimin asked and remembered how many people came to see Bobby rap , like he did. "Yeah pretty much on the underground scene."

"Junghong works for his uncles bar there"

"YOONGI DON'T STAIN MY IMAGE INFRONT OF MINIE"

"Sorry," Yoongi grumbled, returning to his normal, quiet self. "I forgot."

"So as I was saying, he performes there on weekends" Junghong  continued calmly, ignoring Yoongi. "This is the first time you ask about someone, your usually not curious."

Jimin swallowed trying to get an excuse "I am but I just don't show it..." Yoongi got up from the floor fanning his stained shirt , Jimin look as he'stepped realizing how much a mess the have done. "It looks like we have been in a war with paint." His friends joined the laugh and Yoongi and Junghong went home and brought the painting with them.  

 

The maids prepare a bath for him as well as the dinner, he took a bath cleaning away the paint of his body seeing a maid enter the bathroom to pick the dirty clothes, he was given a clean clothes for him to wear, he got dressed and eat with no one else in the table as always, his father work all day and rarely came home, it's not like he needed him home he didn't want to be near him. Jimin smiled to himself now alone on his room laying on his bed and looking at the ceilings, he touched his hair where Bobby later him before. "Bobby..." he covered his face with the pillow groaning at how cheesy he was being right now, since it was the first time he sees someone as handsome and cool he was attracted to the rapper.

 

Bobby took away the bottle from his mothers hand , she yelled at him pleading for a few drops of alcohol on her system, Bobby really loved her on good and bad times, he felt like living with his dad and new family over the states but he knew if he left his mom could just get worst.

 

"Mom please stop this. He's dead" Bobby tried to get the alcohol bottle away from his moms hand. His mother snatched up the drink from him yelling a few hearted "he's not dead , your lying" repeatedly covering her ears "mom, just hear me out" he places his hands above hers "he's gone, mom..he's gone" she finally give in letting the bottle go into bobby's hand, she tried to get balance on the walls but fall into the floor , she crawled reaching her room after bobby empty the bottle at the toilet, he gazed at the sky from the small window wishing this could end soon.

 

It was heartbreaking but his talking about the one who gave birth to him. 

 

 

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

 

Hello its me prince-jimin with another story but now collaborating with amanda_kookie she's a great author and I hope you guys get sometime to read her stories, there so good 👌 feel free to comment and subscribe