007

This is more than just a little thing

Bobby rushed downstairs avoiding the puddle on one of the steps "son this I feel like this house is going to crash down at any second " he opened the door seeing a wet jimin outside his door with a smile adorning his face "Jiminie how dare you go on outside when its raining so heavy like this? , what if you catch a cold? -bobby worryingly said whipping a towell that was on the couch, he thankfully did lundry the day before and leave it there , he warped the fabric on the boys frame- let's go get you some dry clothes -he holds jimins sides of his face looking at his eyes, he then remember that he had b.I. upstairs working while he was downstairs doing nothing and with any idea why jimin was on his house in the first place "jiminie what you are doing here? Do you need something? You don't call me or text me"

 

You never gave me your number, remember? And I walked here to give you this." Jimin smiled and handed the DJ the present he bought for Bobby. "I wanted to say thank you for what happened back then." He tilted his head gently and stared into Bobby's eyes, lovely and smiled widely. "It really means alot to me." Jiminine i-* bobby looked at the headphones knowing how expansive the brand is, he don't want to get them but if he declined jimins gift the boy will be upset, he looked at jimins eyes giving him a sincere thank you" I'll give you my number later follow me you need to get changed -he offered his free hand to jimin with the other gripped on his gift.

 

Jimin smiled and held Bobby's hand enjoying the warmth of Bobby's hand warming up his own cold one. Maybe walking in the rain isn't as bad as jimin thought when it ended like this. "You don't need to give me some of your clothes, I have to walk home again and it will get wet once again." Jimin laughed.I won't let you go home until rain stop okay, I'll get you clothes and you can state by my room -bobby made his way upstairs slowly hoping that jimin does not fall by the wet stops that the hole from the dealing let rain in the steps -craefull , if you want hold by other hand. JImin does some soft giggles thatarned a smile from bobby at how adorable it sounded"Haha no its okay.

 

But thanks for inviting me in." Jimin grinned trying to pick up his speed to walk next to Bobby- "but what if it doesn't stop raining then? You need to go to go to the club tonight, right?" -Tilts head and looks at Bobby in the eyes. This was the second time he had been at Bobby's place. Or it was his first time being here while he's sober.

 

Ah no today its my free day and I have to make new tracks for the club -he stops in front of his door to open it letting jimins hand go, he stopped to mentally curse himself remembering who was visiting him already, years of working with b.I made him an expert at knowing his co workers attitude and reaction , he just wished that for once he don't made a comnt about jimin " yo bobby com- oh hi?- bi let a confused tone as he looked at the kid besides bobby "who is the hottie?" He smirked pointing at jimin after scanning the younger, Bobby widens his eyes at the olders words for the tina guy besides him, sometimes wishing for something does not help.

 

Hottie?' -Jimin repeated what he was just called by this stranger and frowned, for being a 14 years old he is getting used to being called hottie and familiar words. He looked up at Bobby who placed jimins gift on his bed. "Ill leave. Don't want to interrupt you when you are busy." -sighs and looks at B.I once  who stared back-turns to walk back to the front door.Bobby reflexes act fast enough to grab jimins hand "just ignore him he's an idiot from work jiminie , stay here okay you don't bother me or anything- the DJ looked of ended letting low scoffs "I'm not an idiot Jiwon, you are" he goes back to his work on his laptop putting on his earphones "he's like that with everyine don't worry "

 

Jimin felt the safe feeling again by Bobby's hand holding Jimin's- -whispers to Bobby- "are you sure? I was just going to hand you a gift and then leave to not bother you." -Looks down at their connected  hands, bobby got a bit shocked by jimins actions , he relaxed under the tiny hand gripped on his on with fingers resting together tightly- "Jimin, you're not going out in this rain what type of hyung am I?" -gets close to his drawer picking up some clothes, handing Jimin some that don't look too big for the mminor, he got a towell never leaving Jimin's hand go, "Remenber where the bathroom is?" Bobby asked placing the to well on top of jimins head , Jimin nods- "down the hall, right?"

 

"Yes kiddo I'll warm some water for you , your cold." Let's go of jimins hand accompanying him to the bathroom- "use the blue soap don't wat you to smell like oranges from my moms soap" -chuckles giving jimin a soft ruffle going downstairs, -Smiles by how kind Bobby is- "you are amazing, Bobby. Simply amazing." Jimin said gazing at bobby's back with a blush, and entered the bathroom waiting for bobby.

 

Bobby places a pot with water at the cooker turning the fire to medium, he gets back wanting to listen th success his partner has made while he was attending jimin "Who's that hottie by the way? Baby sitting someone?" -laughs at own joke- "I sometimes ask myself why I even talk to you, you only say nosence " bobby bitterly declared "come on Bob tell me why the dude is doing here"B.I insisted fixing his sitting position to face at bobby "Gosh b.I why you always had to be such a ? His name is jimin, he is no one you need to know andwhy he is here is not of your business , I just you where so we get over with the damn track" bobby sat down on his bed taking his own laptop.

 

"Well sorry for asking. It was just a joke." -stops when he hears the name 'Jimin'. "Wait, isn't Jimin Jey's boyfriend?" -laughs- "I heard Jey took his ity. Such a cute love story."

the last straw of his patience was broken, Bobby stopped abruptly at the mention of jay and got of to hold a fistfull of his shirt "don't you dare to talk about that mother er, he and jimin never were anything, stop your miserable comments before I make a mess of your face, I repeat your only here because of the song don't you make me angry.

 

-holds up his hands defencely- "well sorry, I was just trying to be funny. No need to overreact for sake" -returns back to the laptop- "that is just what I have heard about anything as this Jimin." -Looks at bobby- "why is he in jail anyway?" bobby calmed down letting go of the other shirt "I don't know. you know how ed up Jey was, and what you heard about Jimin is not true" he lied about not having any idea why Jey was there , just to protect jimins privacy , he just wondered where does rumors came from since jimin was with jey nearly one time and a half , one time since he jimin and the half because he manage to get jets erted intentions away from jimin when the younger met him.

 

Bobby slowly opened the earphones packaging that jimin gave him not wanting to break anything, with both hands he took out the earphones, he never did anything to get something back from anyone, even tho he was till thankfully to have something that he desired but could not buy at his own, just when bobby was going to put his new earphones on his ears to test how they sounded b.I started talking again breaking the silence."one thing, how old is he? 16-18?"He's 14 ,don't call him a hottie you ert. Now shut the up!" -bobby rushed out of his own room closing so hard the door tht he make loud bang , he sure had enough of b.is constant questioning, he checked the pot and turn it off seeing it was already steaming he grab it cautiously step by step knocking on the bathroom door- jimin ah, the water is here.

 

-Jimin looks towards the door- "oh, I am sorry." -walks over and opens the door for bobby, the smaller make looked up at him and frowned "I am sorry if I am taking your time."Its okay jiminie you took your time on getting my gift -bobby eyesmiled pouring the water at the tub turning the water on to get it warm "if you need anything just call me okay?jimin thinks to himself deciding to hold out his arms to the sides- "hug?" Bobbys heart melted , ofcourse he could not decline a simple request that for sure will make jimin happy, he just warped his arms around the boys waist softly squeeshing him into his chest playfully,realizing how much a high difference they got.

 

-Jimin smiled widely by the hug , snuggling on bobby's hold"thank you for the hug."Get washed up and join me on my room deal? -bobby poked jimins nose loosening his embrase on the other male "Deal" -breaks the hug Bobby got out of the bathroom with a better mood to go back and to his job closing the door, jimin undressed really happy because he got a hug from Bobby,Jimin entered the bathtub feeling how u cold he was front the rain. He stared up at the roof with a smile. Even if the dude Bobby hung out with was a little bit rude, Jimin still got a hug from his crush and is going to borrow his clothing again.

 

 Bobby really loved his new earphones it was really easy to catch all the sounds and fix an error as fast as he heard it because of the good quality, he was really pumped up after he made two new tracks to his collection that had a really good vibe , he added things he didn't use before since it was easier to adjust the intensity with his new gear.

 

After a while Jimin finishes the bath- "maybe I should just stay in here? So they could get done the tracks without interruption." -as thought Jimin did. He decided to just stay there in the tub for a while longer so his hyung could concentrate. Plus he didn't want to be with B.I more than he had to, he was really rude. Not that he would tell Bobby that. B.I might be Bobby's best friend.As said Jimin decided to stay in the tub longer.

Bobby got a sudden track of time and gasped seeing that it have been 30 minutes and jimin was not out of the bathroom , he saved his files and left his laptop on top of a pillow, he wanted to be sure jimin was alrigth so he opened the door of the restroom in panick, scared something really bad happened to jimin.

 

Jimin had his eyes closed but opened them when he heard a slightly loud noise. When he opened them he was met by seeing Bobby. He satt up straight with the speed of light and uses his arms to hide his "private arena". "C-can i help you?" Jimin said flushes in embarrassment "oh ! I don't saw anything -bobby covered his eyes and found his way out of the bathroom " I was just worried something happened to you, but what I have seen..your completely fine , get dressed and go to my room that water most be cold by now its not good for you"

 

 jimin peaks on the doorsand hears steps that were getting inaudible- " If I was okay? Have I been in there that long?" Jimin thought and got out of the tub after checking if the door was locked. He dried himself and got dressed. When he got out his face was still red as a Strawberry, Bobby entered his bedroom again that had b.I quietly annoyingly by all the in and out"what's up with the hand?" -looks weird at bobby , bobby ignored him and made his way into the bed with red ears , he did saw jimin but he brushed it off to make the younger not feel that exposed that he already was, b.I Raises one eyebrow at bobby " i think your mom is walking around again "

 

jimin starts to walk down to bobby's room stopping by a weird sound behind him, he turns back seeing nothing- "what the hell was that?" Jimin thought to himself, suddenly feels a pair of arms around his waist.

"son."

It's bobbys mother again? - Jimin gets a flashback at what Bobby said to him about her , sighs sadly , hugging the woman back. Bobby had knowledge that it was his mom since she makes strange sounds when her medicine were going off so he opened his door to get her pills a saw the cutest thing he had seen, two figures by the hallway ,there was little jiminie hugging his mother who jimins hair softly "mom" bobby called her out which she raised her head to see bobby "I have to borrow him for a minute " "but he's my son I can't borrow him to you!" She protested and bobby untangled her arms away from jimin "mom he's jiminie, he's …" bobby paused for awhile thinking what to say that don't hurt jimin, he said what jimin wanted to hear the most from him "he's my boyfriend mom"

 

 

() fluffy chappie Amanda sure had some great ideas on these one ;))