002

This is more than just a little thing

"Here. " Jimin said proudly handing his work to the teacher with a smile on his face pleased by the work he and his friends did, the teacher looked impressed by the work. "This is true talent Jimin, this is the best piece I have seen of all day, A+." The man said as he stand up from his chair showing the other students the protect , Jimin just stood there looking at Zelo that clapped like some of his classmates, the ones that don't cheer for him were filled with jealously.

 

Lunch time came, five guys from Jimin's class reunited on a table, one of them hit the wood surface with a fist "He thinks he's so talented, not because he's the teachers pet means he's more skilled than us." Their were the only ones that didn't give Jimin a slight trace of sympathy. "Here he comes." The tallest of them mumbled while the one who hit the table got up to get served food, he had a plan to mess with the boy,Jimin was an easy targed and Junghong could not do anything to prevent what was about to happen, the days menu of vegetables with meat went flying into Jimin's shirt, the students who sat waiting for their leader laughed yelling rude words at Jimin. "You bunch of ing jerks!" Junhong was about to throw a punch at the person who messed up with his best friend, no one expected to seen his outburst ready to beat up the guy , Jimin catch his friends hand on his shaking his head. "It's not worth it."

"You're right." Junghong agreed glaring at them. "Let's get you changed." With a hold on Jimin's hand he left the cafeteria to the lockers, so he could give Jimin clean clothes.

 

"Well, that wasn't nessesacy." Jimin sighed and walked to the changing room with Junghong by his side. Just because of a painting Jimin was thrown food on by a random guy? What's the logic about that? Non at all. Well, back to what happens now. "Here." Junghong said and handed Jimin the clean clothes when they got to the changing room. Jimin smiled to him. "I am lucky I have you as my friend." Jimin smiled and took off the dirty shirt

 

"Haha, same here~ I love you in a friendly way." They both laughed and Jimin gave him a weak smile and thought ', I am happy I have him in my life.

 

"Come on Jimin. You can at least try to join instead of sitting here in your room. come with me to the party I told you about!" Jimin's blond friend tried to convince Jimin to tag along to a party a friend of Junghong had been looking towards to. Junghong have talked about it in forever and talked non-stop about how many people would come, the great music, a bar with unforgettable drinks "you couldn't find anywhere else", Rap battles, the place this whole thing will take place is the perfect place to simply be wild and that it would be crowed so it wouldn't be hard to find some friends.

 

But in the end he joined anyway. 

 

But it would not be hard to get lost in the crowd which was one of the not many reasons Jimin didn't want to go with Junghong. He is too shy to ask if they have seen a boy with curly, blond hair and try to find up anything you could decide Junghong enough for them to understand and he didn't know anyone there which do not help a single thing. But In the very end Junghong finally convinced Jimin to join his friend. The local was not what Jimin imagined it to be.

 

The music was loud, there was people everywhere and the bar that Junghong talked about. Yeah Junghong explained the party as a wild once in a life time experience but this was way beyond Jimin's imagion. After greeting some other rappers, Junghong guided Jimin to the bar where they could sit down and chatted about the music, the dancing, that Jimin should go to the dance floor and show off his skills.

 

Jimin would only blush and say that he can't dance without messing up the whole thing and embarrass himself in front of the whole club. Even if he would dance the night away if he felt for it.

 

Bobby showed up at the club early Friday night ,He decided to wear red leather pants and a plain, white T-shirt. For one thing, the place was mobbed by 8 p.m. Obviously, this was the kind of club that didn't need to advertise, i was famous around the area by all the underground rappers, There were all kinds of people there. Gays, lesbians, mostly straights.

 

He played a few popular hiphop songs mixing a few of them, he wanted to have a break so he pressed the autoplay button as the music played over the dance floor, I started to get into it and did a little dancing myself. Just when get on stage to change the track, he make eye contact with a kid with curly blond hair, he remembered that the younger go to the club to battle rappers , he worked on the club aswell but on his off days, that b.I. was instead of him working , of course it was common seeing him at this hour at 9 it came the main event.

 

the kid tried to push through everyone, so he could sit on the bar stools as always, he smiled from a far but bobby go to help the younger pass ,"bobby hyung hello" zelo greeted letting bobby drag him away, what he didn't know is that he was with the company of a little orange head boy "sup kid you know your not allowed here this club does not take minors, I told you the last time" sigthing bobby ruffle the boys hair knowing that he will mever care about age diferences "thanks hyung you really saved me there, and today I'm not alone I brought a friend with me" he said with a eyesmile "who?, I only see us in here" the boys smile dropped replaced by a worried expression "jiminie" he breathed out gazing at around the club wanted to find his friend.

 

Jimin stood there alone in the middle of the crowd lost now after watching his friend letting himself be dragged away by someone he didn't see, he had been simply chatting with Junghong when he was suddenly taken away from him. Deciding that standing in the middle of everyone was a bad idea, jimin walked over to stand in a corner and watching everyone dancing and just humming to the music while waiting for his best friend to come back. Talk about luck.

 

Letting himself joining a wild party jimin closed his eyes and tapped his foot on the floor in rhythm with the tracks.  'Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought.' Jimin thought. He love tl move his body to the rhythm of the music and have danced since he learned how to walk. To be honest: he was amazing and could gladly do it forever. But unlucky he drew attention from someone who liked the dance more than Jimin would be comfortable with.

 

Jimin smiled. Thinking this type of party wouldn't suit him he was completely wrong. The music was great and Jimin had a amazing time. Forgot his friend was gone he had lost himself in the music. "Wow, man! Awesome moves!" Jimin heard and turned around in the direction he heard the voice. A boy said and walked up to Jimin. From judging by the appearance this stranger was older than Jimin and wasn't someone to mess or be involved with but things isn't always as it seems. Jimin smiled to the stranger.

 

"Thanks for the compliment!" Jimin answered him politely. "I am only telling the truth! We should hang out someday! You are pretty cool." The stranger said and handed Jimin a glass of beer "oh no I don't drink" he declined giving back the glass "it does not have that many alcohol you should try it" The stranger said and moved up closer to Jimin and rested his elbow next to Jimin's head bring really close to him. he checked out Jimin's body and nodded. the stranger was too close for Jimin's comfort with the fact that he is mostly just having body contact Junghong. 'Jimin even if he's creepy, don't be rude.' Jimin thought and drank the liquid. Little did he know that this boy had plans for Jimin other than 'just be friends.' He approached Jimin closer and held his free hand on Jimin's hips. Jimin's head started to hurt and he was dizzy. Just what was in that drink? 

"Let's dance together, shall we?" He said to Jimin with a smirk when he saw the drink had taken effect on Jimin. Jey Moved closer to be body to body with Jimin. Ray was pretty much the club playboy, he took advantage of his good looks of being a mixed half korean half dutch , he always flirted with any new guy he sees on the bar but tonight he had he's eyes on someone that was dancing, it was his type, he left alone a guy he was flirting with without the innocent boy understanding the situation completely. "Let go somewhere we can be alone." Ray whispered ily into the boy he was flirting with's ear and leaned to meet Jimin's lips with his own. The drink made Jimin dizzy and not cleareally about what the stranger'stood move. Before Jey could do anything else the boy he made a move on was dragged to bobby by the arm, jimins head felt dizzy probably it was the beer. the stranger stood still and watched Bobby take the boy he had plans for. 

 

Bobby helped Junghong look for his friend, the description was , short tanned and orange locks, something easy to find, he made his ways into thousand of people seeing two familiar figures leaned to a corner of the clubs wall, his neighbor with the kid that randomly let out his feelings for him a day ago, now he remenbers that zelo was there with him that day, he had a motto for himself that was "a friend of my friend is my friend" so he grabbed the boys arm raising his voice so he could hear clearlY "your friend was looking for you let's go" the bobby knew the others intentions and he decided to help out, Ray was too predictable , the kid too innocent for his own good, he helped jimin get to the stage besides him and zelo "that dude isn't good news , zelo should had warned you" "huh? You again? you came to marry me? Im not legal yet but I hope you can wait for me" jimin let a few hiccups until zelo hugged jimin apologizing for being distracted, truth was that Bobby saw jimin right away but felt a bit awkward after the confession so he decided to evade the younger, until he saw he's skillful yet deducting dance, it was hard to try keep his eyes looking at zelo and not on the dancer.

 

"Jimin, I am SO sorry. I should have dragged you with me. Please forgive me for my mistake." Zelo cried overdramatically and squeezed Jimin in his embrace "you smell weird...wait! did you drink?" Jimin smiled and hugged back. "Just a bit i met someone and give he gave me liquor, he was pretty kind actually, even if he was a little creepy but nice! We are going to hangout one day!" "No." Bobby hurried to say. "He is not anyone who you should befriend. Stay the hell away from him, look what he did to you your drunk, I'm pretty sure that whatever he gave you was not a simple beer" "If you say so." The younger obeyed tripping on cables that were on the floor "bobby I need your help again"

 

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙋🙌🙌🙋🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Please leave a comment 😻