010 - 2

This is more than just a little thing

"Of cause. Now you are the one that are choosing the next ride." Jimin stoped to hug olders arm, bobby scaned the are for a safer machine that they could go "How about the choochoo train? Seems very tranquil, its goes around the park" Then we'll do that~" "Maybe I'm too tall to get in but you seem just the right size" bobby pokes jimins nose making him scrunch it "So I am going alone?""My heart will be with you minie" "Fine then. Let's meet here when the trip is over, okay?" Jimin whined and walked to the choochoo train with a frown.

 I'll take pictures, ill be here - smiles leaning on the gates,Bobby looked at jimin having fun on the ride as it spinned softly, he showed a smile at jimins cute gestures, his phone started beeping and he took out his phone to check whos massaging him.

Junghong sent a messege to Bobby as he sat home together with Yoongi- "you haven't hurt Jimin, right?" Bobby re read the message making sure he read the message correctly, he peeked at jimin before replying a simple "no" still not sure why he received that. Yoongi looked at zelo , he dint knew bobby well bit he has se en the way he treated jimin by that he could say that bobby was not a personas who hurts others.

 

Zelo was been blinded by the fact that jimin had his atenttion on someone else than him "you know your over acting junhong" yoongi said calmly Zelo sighed and looked at Yoongi. "I feel like Bobby is lying to me... he doesn't want me to be with Jimin." He took a moment to think about his next words. "He fakes a relationship with Jimin, I am worried about Jimin." Zelo felt tears in his eyes. Almost every time Zelo thinks about y and Jimin, he feels like crying because of the loss of his very best friend he loves so much.

 

Yoongi looked at zelo , he dint knew bobby well bit he has se en the way he treated jimin by that he could say that bobby was not a personas who hurts others, zelo was been blinded by the fact that jimin had his atenttion on someone else than him "you know your over acting junhong" yoongi said calmly.

 

"I just miss Jimin." Junghong whinned like a little kid who dint get what he wanted He said looking up at his older friend. "It just hurts to know Jimin have replaced me with Bobby. I mean, Jimin have been my best friend since birth. I miss him." Zelo bit his lips holding back his tears, he just miss his best friend. Nothing more. "Well, at least he have found someone who can make him happy." He hid it behind a laugh so he wouldn't be too selfish for wanting to be Jimin's first choice.

 

"Zelo you have to understand that when you love someone , that person becomes the most important thing in your life, you have to wait for jimin , he will approach you soon but your he's friend and not he's lover, so he doesn't have to be with you all the time, because he knows you still be his friend"

 

Zelo nodded. "I am really selfish, aren't I?" -sighs- "but I am worried about Jimin. There is only a fake relationship, Jimin have never had a boyfriend before nor ever had a crush." -Looks at Yoongi, fake laugh- "guess this is what it feels like to be replaced."

.................................❤.................................

Bobby smiled waiting for jimin at the rides exit- you look like you had some fun there -bobby said approaching jimin, the smaller nodded his head" it was super fun,what now?" well what you like seems fine by me" theolder said with a smile , he dint want to admit it but the way the otherthink with a friwn on his lips looked adorable for bobby "I want to go on something together. Please? It's way funnier when you are with me."

 

"How about the ride that says lovers hideout? " bobby suggested gaining a blush from the middle scholer " I thought you jokes about that rated 18~ " the dj nerviously cougthed , since when jimin was so cheeky? "J.jimin j..just , of god kid just let's go -palms his face embarrass taking you into the line by your arm " don't say that stuff in front of people.

 

Jimin laughs seeing the olders reaction standing now on the rides entrance "you started it "waits for a boat to appear and holds it steadily for him to get in and offer you a hand to help you get in as well " take my hand , be careful don't want you to fall into the water its pretty green" smile to bobby "thanks~" takes hand and enters the boat deciding to joke  -holds around stomach- "oh look. The boat doesn't sink even with my weight "

 

"if you fall I'll fall with you minie ah -smiles and points at his belly- if your fat them I most be really suoer duper fat" jimin cant hide smile on his lips by his hyungs words "you are skinny" blushes as an imagine plays on his memory "And have abs" "How did you know I have abs jiminie? -sits down on the boat leaving a spece for hus dongsaeng"dont you remember? when you had saved me from Jey back then you gave me your shirt and it left you topless"

 

Stays silent with a blush apearing on his cheeks patting the sit besides him- just sit down jimin " jimin grins and does as his hyung tells him siting down next to him " Bobby, can i ask you about something?" he shyly asked " Depends on what is the question about " the boat starts moving slowly to the cave by its own "can we cuddle?" "Yes we can jimin *warps both arms around the smallers frame pulling him close.

 

" you don't even know how happy you make me -jimin leans head on bobbys shoulder-the ligths turn on showing cute puppets kissing and hugging while some music plays on the background ,looks around noticing a peculiar puppet "look!" points at one puppy with adorable smile "that one looks like you!" That actuallyl ooks more like a jimin to me *grins trailing his large fingers into jimins hair making the younger close his eyes "Don't fall sleep, its our date jimin ah -brushes his fingers on your hair, the puppets keep on moving telling a love story while the others acted.

 

Smiles at Bobby's gentle act- how could I fall asleep at our date? Do you know how important this is for me?" "You should tell me mochi ball -squeezes jimins cheeks" laughs because of how happy Bobby makes him "well, I haven't been on a date before but I swear if I ever had, this would be the best one. I have so much fun with you*Nuzzles closer into bobbys chest " somehow I sometimes feel like you are embarrassed about our relationship but even so, this date makes me so happy"

"I dont want people to look at you wierdly because of me hyung" jimin continued with his eyes getting teary "i hold your hand at public and hug you not caring who is around, theirs no way I feel embarrassed by being with Koreas prettiest boy" the taller poked softly jimins tummy, he looks up at him let him pat stomach kissing bobbys cheek quickly "you are the best~" "its getting really late so I should take you home after this okay?" jimin Shook head " I will just take the bus home. I think I need some air. But I can follow you".

 

"Jimin theirs no way I'm letting you go alone, I'll take you home okay? And after all the bicycle was modify for you to get in, theirs erts and bad people at nigth" "then Bobby can you make a hickey on me?, So people know that I have a boyfriend. -looks at him and smiles, bobbys eyes almost pop up at the kids question "it will make me feel safer" *cougths violently and rubs his chest once he stops to gather his words* jimin your too young for having hickies your still on middle school, when you grow up ill make you lots of hickies okay?".

 

frowns- come on, -puppy face- then why don't you want to protect me? Just because I aren't legal doesn't mean that I am too young to have a hickey " "lets just do this you can make me hickies but I can't make you hickeys jiminie" sees the light on the end of the tunnel as the boat goes for the exit "you know there's no type of under- age on hickeys, right but okay ill just do what i saw on a movie~ *blushes and starts on bobbys neck*

 

* Laugths along jimins statement feeling something suctioning on his skin and sees jimin doing it- Oh my ing god jimin! -pulls jimin away from his skin " what kind of movies you watch?"." what? If you can't make hickeys on me then I'll make hickey on you?" "Not in front of everyone jimin , you can do it on private, your hormones are a mess" "It's your fault for being attractive, not mine. -blushes and pulls away- did I make you uncomfortable? If I did I am really sorry I swear I wouldn't do it again *scratch back of own head* even if it is a noticeable mark already *jacksin shaked his head at the others innocent doings* I don't mind it jiminie, your my boyfriend after all but not on public places we seem like a couple.

 

True enough *looks at Bobby smiling softly touching the red mark on the olders neck* I wish you were the one to be my first" "I'll be your one and only , I'll be the last guy you be with because were going to grow really old together, well I'll die first since I'm older" "i dont want youto due first ill get lonely" bobby chuckles and get off the boat when it stops to help the younger out to the wood floor, jimin follows bobby getting out of the boat aswell " i wanna stay with you " hugs Bobby's waist and poutsgrins- and your skin must be sensitive, the hickey are really noticeable you know"

 

"Jimin the park is closing, and my skin is abit lighter than yours so yeah, it will be there for some days" pinches jimins nose again picking him up under the youngers shoulders "Then I'll make a new one"-kicks with legs gently- "hyung, you make me look like a child when you lift me up" "park jimin your basicly still a child" jimin grunts in disagreement " Your my baby boy jiminie *presses his lips on your neck* here is your hickey now , its invisible but just imagine i gave you one"*smiles widely huging bobby's neck* thanks for making me so happy " "You make me happy too baby *pats jimins back carring him to his bicycle*

 

"jiminie get off your like a koala" the younger giggles holding tigther into his hyung "the baby dont want to get off" "Come on minie i have to take you , to your house *tries to get the younger off him and success "okay just this time"bobby sat on the bike waiting for jimin to join him , jimin got on the bike hugging bobbys back "wont your dad get angry by the time your getting home?, did you even asked for permition?" he started to pedal  " no, no. its okay, he'll understand when i tell him i have been on a date with you"  "Your dad most be worried dead! Hold on" *pedals faster to reach your house quicker jimin rests head on Bobby's shoulder comfortably enjoing the ride* " thanks for taking me on the date" 

 

stops infront of jimins house after half an hour , catches his breath for awhile to gather air so he could talkin* "jimin come on get off" *frowns and gets off usure facing bobby* " before you leave, can I kiss you? Like a real kiss?"*presses hus lips on the corner of jimins lips to press another on the other side* tomorow i work so text me" hugs bobby hidding his blush "thanks for today, I really enjoyed staying with you *pulls away and waves "me too now get in " bobby watches jimin until the littleone goes inside but dint see jimin running to the window to see him leave*.

 

....................................❤❤❤❤❤❤☺❤❤❤☺☺☺☺This is fav update so far