Jihyo

Everybody Loves Cutie Kid Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wake Up, Child
by: Abby Ho

 

Jihyo somehow found herself standing in front of Chaeyoung and Dahyun's shared bunk bed that morning. She had a pillow on her hands and she was more than ready to smother someone to her death. Talk about a gloomy start of day.

The lower bunk was empty and so was the bed adjacent to it. The owners Dahyun and Tzuyu started their day earlier than the usual since school will start in about an hour. The last time Jihyo had checked, both girls were having a hearty breakfast in the kitchen.

However, it wasn't just Tzuyu and Dahyun who had classes, but Chaeyoung too. It pissed Jihyo off that the offender had the audacity to snore so loudly when she was supposed to be preparing for class.

"Chaeyoung, if you don't get up I swear I will kill you." Jihyo gritted her teeth, sometimes being the leader is such a burden. She didn’t sign up as her member’s nanny.

Chaeyoung stirred on her bed, unaware of the fumes that Jihyo was emitting. The leader had risen early just so she could prepare breakfast for the maknaes, but one of them decided to ignore the effort she made. Aside that, Jihyo believes that the first day of school is one of the most important part of one's student life; how you present yourself on the first day will be the image that will stick with you throughout the school year. She didn't want Chaeyoung to be seen as the student who arrives to class always late with a bloated face. She's a member of Twice for goodness sake; they have a reputation to uphold.

Jihyo climbed up the ladder when she realized that Chaeyoung was nowhere to waking up. The bed wobbled a bit as she uncomfortably shifted on the mattress, her body facing Chaeyoung.

"Son Chaeyoung!"

She already lifted the pillow and was ready to smother Chaeyoung when the offender slowly opened her eyes.

As soon as Chaeyoung's blurry vision started to clear out, she realized that Jihyo was a second close to killing her with a pillow. She started to shriek so hard that even Jihyo was startled and almost fell off the bed. Luckily, Chaeyoung had quick reflexes and had caught Jihyo by the wrist.

"What the heck are you doing, eonni?!"

"What does it look like I'm doing?!"

"You tried to kill me, your lovely flower maknae!" Chaeyoung pouted as she waved her hands in the air, feigning hurt, to which Jihyo replied with a roll of the eyes.

The door slowly opened and came in Tzuyu, who proudly wore her new blue uniform.

"Jihyo eonni, you should have killed that lovely flower maknae." Tzuyu clicked her tongue and went to her bed, picking up her bag t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter