Jiwon

Everybody Loves Cutie Kid Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Day Chaeyoung Cried In Front of a Crowd
by: domokunlovesyou

 

“Do you think we can win against Major Team A?” Chaeyoung asked, her voice was so soft, that for a minute she even doubted if it was her own voice that spoke.

Jiwon was sprawled all over the floor; Momo was staring at her own reflection in the mirror; and Chaeyoung, her eyes were glued to the floor for what seemed like hours now. They had practiced their dance and were even praised by the AR team for having such mind-blowing choreography. They said they had a good chance of winning against the opposing team, based on their recent over all evaluation.

But it still wasn’t a guarantee that they would win.

For the past few days that they have been practicing together, the flame that was once so little grew into an enormous one that it could light up the whole city of Seoul. On the last mission, JYP had branded their newly formed team as the one to look out for skill-wise, meaning they all had the aspect of what a girl group needed: Momo was in charge with dancing; Chaeyoung with the rapping and Jiwon with the vocals. It would be interesting to see such performance from them especially that they had agreed to do a powerful dance instead of a girlish-pop one.

However Chaeyoung was still worried. She was concerned most about Momo and Jiwon. Both her teammates’ ranking was horribly low for the past weeks that they might be the next ones to be eliminated. Even if they would combine their votes altogether, it would not suffice for them to move up to the Major Team, unless a miracle would happen – which actually Chaeyoung prays to happen.

The opposing team consists of god Jihyo, who has been training under JYP for ten years and is at par with Jiwon’s vocals; Natty, the rising kid from Thailand and Momo’s ultimate counterpart; and Somi, Chaeyoung’s closest friend and counterpart in the context of popularity.

JYP and the AR Team really did a great job in devising this plan.

It wasn’t that Chaeyoung was salty over the opposing team – since they were still her friends and all – but if her teammates were to be booted from the survival show then it would be totally unfair for the audience to look past Momo and Jiwon’s skills. If she had the authority to change the ranking based on the skills of the trainees, she would place Momo and Jiwon on the top 5.

“I’m not sure, Chaeyoung,” Momo finally said, “But let’s try our best.”

A long silence followed, until Jiwon spoke up.

“I’m st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter