Nayeon

Everybody Loves Cutie Kid Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What are you doing?
By: domokunlovesyou

 

If there was one thing that Im Nayeon could list down as one of the annoying things that Son Chaeyoung does, it was when she texts her randomly with 'Nayeonnie, what are you doing?' It seemed innocent enough, but then again, Chaeyoung sending it twice, thrice - to infinity and beyond - irked her so much to the core that she wanted to not have her phone.

Of course over the time, Chaeyoung found out that Nayeon disliked it - knowing it through Sana who was her roommate - and loathed whenever she receives a notification from Chaeyoung. But since she wanted to tease the hell out of Nayeon, why not send it multiple times a day, every day?

Even so, Nayeon would still reply: 'what now?!' complete with a poop emoticon. 'I already said I was thinking of you.'

Even if Naeyon have reprimanded her time and time again, still idiot Chaeyoung would send her the same message, constantly asking Nayeon what she was doing.

Chaeyoung has this particular fondness of Nayeon, although she could not specifically point out which; it probably was because she really looked up to Nayeon has an eonni, for she takes care of Chaeyoung so well and the other members of the group too. To everyone, Nayeon was their eldest member, but to Chaeyoung, Nayeon was her 'real' older sister - maybe not blood related, but by soul. She knew deep in her heart that if she were to be reborn in to a different life, she would want to be Nayeon's little sister. 

Nayeon's cutie little sister who wants all of her eonni's attention, as clingy as it may sound.

And the fact that the bunny woman was too cute for life itself despite her age - although technically she's not that old - made it easy for Chaeyoung to and have fun. The way she pouts, digging her bunny teeth against her lower lip whenever she gets annoyed at Chaeyoung, leaves the satisfactory grin on the younger's face. Moreover, Nayeon couldn't get too mad at Chaeyoung, and so she resumes her role as her eonni instantly after.

It doesn't even help that Chaeyoung never had a sister, and was given with a brother instead. Sure, having a brother is fun, but still there were times when Chaeyoung silently wished she had a sister that she could talk to about girly stuff without being embarrassed. Fortunately for Chaeyoung, she was blessed with eight sisters when she turned 16.

And Im Nayeon, her prospect eonni material, was one of them.

She'd try and catch Nayeon's full attention on a daily basis, to which she usually succeeds since the older girl also had the same fondness towards Chaeyoung. But the same text message that Chaeyoung had been sending Nayeon for the nth time that day was ultimately...

Ignored. Seen.

It had been an hour since Nayeon last seen the message, and no reply was being notified by her phone which was sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter