Mina

Everybody Loves Cutie Kid Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Style Chaeyoung
by: domokunlovesyou

 

Mina never complained whenever she sees fan made videos of her and Chaeyoung claiming that they were secretly in love with each other in real life. Instead of frowning upon it, she chuckles at the thought that the fans are taking everything to a different level. She once said in a broadcast-sixteen-that if she were a guy, she would choose Chaeyoung as her type to date. No regrets filled her conscience when she let go of those words, she was being honest. Chaeyoung has a lot of charm that the black swan finds very appealing and besides, who wouldn’t want to date Chaeng, anyway?

“Mina-eonni~” Chaeyoung’s voice suddenly interrupted Mina’s thoughts which made the girl jerk a bit on her seat. She was sitting in front of her computer, browsing through the internet just to pass time.

Mina turned to face the younger member with a smile smeared all over her face. "Yes, Chaeyoungie?"

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung skipped towards her. She instantly wrapped her arms around Mina, hugging her. She turned to face the screen of the computer, with her arms still latched on to Mina. "Aye, you really love me, huh?" Chaeyoung let out a chuckle, seeing that her eonni is watching fan made videos of them.

"Of course, because you're my style." Mina smiled proudly to herself.

Chaeyoung shook her head. She then let’s goes of Mina and quickly sat on the older's lap as she faces the computer. Chaeyoung never really found it weird that people are shipping Twice members together. She laughs as she navigates through YouTube, the place full of wonder.

"The fans are crazy." Chaeyoung shrugged. "They're even shipping me to Nayeon-eonni."

"You can't do anything about that, Chaeyoungie." Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist. She then planted the side of her head to Chaeyoung's back. "Sometimes, our fans are too in love with us that it hurts them when we are being coupled to male idols."

Chaeyoung blinked. She gripped on the mouse, her facial expression now distorted. "I don't get where you're going?"

"Silly Chaeng~" Mina cooed. "Have you ever wondered why fans ship girlxgirl and boyxboy over the normal boyxgirl?"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter