Jungyeon

Everybody Loves Cutie Kid Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No-Jam
by: domokunlovesyou

 

Chaeyoung have always adored Jungyeon that everything she does piques her interest. The older girl fascinated her so much to the point that she never left her side no matter the circumstance. Apart from their members, even fans have noticed that Chaeyoung consistently stayed where Jeongyeon was.

There was an invisible magnet between them, probably.

She laughs when Jeongyeon throws a joke, even if it wasn't at all funny. Her joking skill was probably a virus, and over time the disease infected Chaeyoung – thus, the birth of the No Jam Brothers. Just the way the older girl laughs makes her happy in a way that she just wants to stick around and dive in to whatever floats Jungyeon’s boat. That was how much she was attracted to the older girl.

Since Chaeyoung never had any sister, she pretty much enjoyed the company of eight other girls with her. It sometimes was tiring to be hanging out with boys in a house, so being with Twice was refreshing for her. seldom used the eonni word, and so she constantly use it to the point that even Nayeon almost choked her to death just to make her stop calling her eonni. She was a persistent brat, as Dahyun would like to call Chaeyoung, but in a playful way. Chaeyoung herself was crazy and mischievous, which she actually adapted from her brother, and if she was to be compared to Mina, Chaeyoung would look like a pre-school boy with snot on his nose next to the calm, feminine Mina.

However, there were times when she does miss the company of her brother, as much as she hated to admit. Her brother was a nuisance and crazy; just like how boys will always be. But since she's tolerated much of it as she was growing up, a part of her craves for it.

Luckily for Chaeyoung, one of her members reminded her of her brothers.

"Jeongyeon eonni."

Jeongyeon, who was sitting on the floor, building her lego empire, turns to Chaeyoung. She was sitting on the couch, looking at the older girl with puppy eyes.

"What?"

"Have I told you that I appreciate your presence?" For once, Jeongyeon swears she could see Chaeyoung's eyes sparkle.

The older girl tilts her head, confused of what the younger was saying. Just a minute ago, Chaeyoung was playing by herself.

"Uh. No?" It was Jeongyeon's short reply. "What's up Chaeyoungie?"

The younger broke into a huge smile. She hops from the couch and sits next to Jungyeon on the floor. "You remind me of my brother."

Jeongyeon didn't know if she was supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter