Chapter 13

The Unknown Future

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I'm so sorry my loves i have been so busy with school and work i haven't had time to update until now. I'm looking for suggestions. Please comment them if you have some for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Yuri and Lyssa went to their favorite cafe' for some cappacino and to catch up. "So Lyssa i see you finally forgave Ji how is it working out now?"  SHe replied "I have a huge problem. Before Ji and i got back together i had a short fling with Tae. I mean i love Ji but i find i love Tae too." Yuri said with a raised voice "Are you serious? How could you do that?" Lyssa looked down at her hands and said quietly "I didn't mean for it to happen." Lyssa started crying when she heard someone she knew all to well.

      "I Lyssa hi Yuri welcome home. Yuri said thank you and offered him a seat while Lyssa stared off in to space. She was afraid of what he mmight say, but she noticed he said nothing about it at all which made her a bit more happy. The three sat there for a few hours talking when Yuri said "How about we go shopping Lyssa?" Tae said "I guess it's time for me to go. Thank you ladies for a great time." Lyssa and Yuri said in unison "We had a great time to Tae i hope we can do this again sometime." He said "Lyssa has my number call me when you want to get together."  Yuri said "Alright i shall call soon ok?"

      He said "ok" and walked away. The ladies got up and paid their bill and got a taxi then headed for the mall. It was the biggest mall in Seoul with all the best stores. Yuri said to Lyssa "Hun you need to update your wardrobe a bit. Add a bit of colour all this black is getting kind of old." Lyssa said in return, "I love my black but i will add some dark colours will that make you happy?" She said back "Yes it will colour brightens your pale skin and green eyes. Maybe we can get you something y for you to wear for Ji." Lyssa looked at her with wide eyes and said "I guess it couldn't hurt lets go look."

     Lyssa and Yuri walked the whole mall shopping in many stores. When they left they were loaded down with bags. Yuri called for a taxi. Five mintues later the cab showed up and they were on their way home. As the taxi pulled up at Lyssa' house they saw Ji waiting outside. "Ji what are you doing here, you're supposed to be at the studio aren't you?"

Lyssa asked while getting the bags out of the trunk. "Babe it's been several hours since i left. I see why you lost track of time. How did the shopping go?" Yuri said "We got everything we went for and a few secrets. You will have to wait to see those though." He said " Secrets huh i'm not good with secrets but i'll wait for now. Here let me get the door." Once they all went in Ji went to fix some drinks while the ladies went to Lyssa' room to put things away.

      It was time for dinner so Ji got busy cooking all of Lyssa' favorites. Yuri went to the kitchen to keep Ji company while Lyssa went to shower when her phone rang. She answered to her surprise it was Tae. "Hi Tae what's up?" He said "I miss you Lyssa can i come over? I need you so bad, i want you." She replied "Not now Ji and Yuri are here. I'll call you when they leave ok?" He said "Ji? I thought you two were talking. Are you back together?" She said "Yes we are back together but i miss you too."

      They hung up and she went for her shower. Washing her hair with coconut shampoo and coconut body wash she took her time washing her body. When she was done she got out and towel dried her hair then combed up out, then she dried off and went to her room. There she put on one of her new outfits which consisted of a dark blue crop top and black shorts.