Chapter 11

The Unknown Future

      As time went by the guys saw how far down Ji was falling he loved Lyssa so much and they saw this. Tae felt guilty for what he did to his best friend even though he doesn't know what happened. All the guys were sitting in Ji's living room hatching a plan to get Ji and Lyssa back together. It hurt Tae's heart knowing he will lose a woman he loves but to save Ji he was willing. The guys split up into two groups TOP and Seungri would work on Ji and Daesung and Tae would work on Lyssa Daesung called Lyssa and asked if he and Tae could come over for a few minutes and she said yes. As soon as they arrived Lyssa gave them both hugs and showed them in.

     They sat on the couch and Tae said "Lyssa the guys and i are planning a party at Pierre Gagnaire we would like to invite you it's been to long since we all got together. Its kinda formal though  " She said "I would love to go. I think i have just the right outfit for this. When is it?" Dae said " It's in 3 days Tae and i can pick you up if you like." she said "I would love that." Dae then said " thats great we will met you here at 8:00 thursday." they got up and hugged again before the guys left. Meanwhile the other group were talking to Ji. TOP told Ji about the party but he wanted nothing to do with it. TOP said "There is a big surprise at the party for you and i know you will love it so please come." Ji said "You know i hate surprises. What is it tell me now." Seungri said "We can't do that but it is something you really want." Ji said "We will have to see won't we. Alright i will go i suppose i need a suit?" "Yes you will go look for the best of the best ok?" 

     After they all gathered at the club to talk about the plan TOP asked Tae "How did it go with Lyssa?" Tae replied "She is nervous but is coming. I take it Ji is too?" Seungri said "Yes he is but he isn't all to happy about it." Daesung said "We need to get to the resturant tomarrow and rent it out and get the decorations for it." Meanwhile back at Lyssa's house. She was going through her closet looking at all of her semi and formal dresses and picked out a long black and beaded gown. She chose matching shoes and a small black bag. She took the dress out of the closet and hung it up on the door so the wrinkles would fall out. She then made an appointment at a spa for a facial, massage and a mani/pedi the early part of thursday. 

     Time seemed to fly and it was now thursday she was a few minutes early for her appointment so she was taken early. While she got all beautiful we head to Ji's house. He chose his favorite tux and basic black shoes. He took a long shower to relax when he was done he got out and dried off. He had called another friend Bom to do his hair and light make up. TOP stopped by to see how things were going when he saw Ji his jaw dropped he looked incredible if Lyssa didn't take him back he would be surprised. It was about 7:30 now and Lyssa was putting the final touches on her makeup when she heard a knock at the door.
     When she opened it Tae and Daesung just stared Tae was dying inside because she looked amazing and he wanted her for his own but it was impossible. Lyssa said "Umm guys hello??? Wake up and come in." She laughed as they came in they couldn't take their eyes off her. Tae whispered to Dae "This had better work or she is mine." Dae said "Would you really do that to Ji?" Tae frowned and said No. Lyssa got her bag and a black lace wrap (see a theme here?) as they left Lyssa locked her door and they walked to the car which was a limo. She looked shocked but got in carefully followed by Dae and Tae.

     Ji, TOP and Seungri got to the venue first and showed Ji in. He was wondering why there was silk curtains on the windows and flower petals all over the floor. They showed Ji to the dinning room and they all sat down and waited for the guest of honor. Lyssa and the others arrived 15 minutes after Ji and the guys did. She got out with Tae's help and they all walked in to the resterant. She noticed the same things that Ji had. Before they took her to the dinning room they blind folded her."Hey what is this for." They said together  "There is a surprise waiting for you remember?" she said "And you need this for the surprise? Oh alright lets go." TOP had blind folded Ji so neither could see the other before it was time.

     Ji could hear people coming in and wondered why all the cloak and dagger stuff. He then smelled it. He sat upright ready to rip the blind fold off because he knew who was there. His level of excitement went through the roof he hoped she wouldn't leave when she saw him. Tae pulled her chair out and sat her down then he said "You can take your blind folds off now." and they did. Ji saw Lyssa first and he about died when he saw how beautiful she looked. Lyssa took hers off and saw Ji looking so handsome. She said "Hi Ji you look fantastic. " He said "Thank you you look amazing yourself."He gave her a big smile and she couldn't help but smile back as she blushed. The guys said "Take this time to talk you need each other and love each other don't let that slip away." Lyssa looked at Tae with sad eyes he smiled at her. Seungri said "We will leave you now the staff will take care of all your needs. Please do this for us we can't handle seeing you both so sad." Ji never took his eyes off Lyssa he reached for her hand and she reached for his.

     The guys left and a waiter brought out champaigne and orderves (how ever you spell it) they sat in silence for a few minutes when Ji said "I'm so glad you came here i missed you so much." She said 'I missed you to.I want you to listen to me for a minute please don't interupt me." He knodded "I thought long and hard about us. I love you there is no doubt. I... I I forgive you please can we start over?" Ji was wiping tears away and said "Yes we can i can't lose you again or i would lose me all together." He stood up and walked around the table to her bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood up kissing him deeper.

     There was soft music playing so they started dancing holding each other tight. Soon dinner was served they talked and ate and talked some more. It was now 10:00 and it was time to leave they held hands and walked out when Lyssa noticed her car was gone. Ji said "They knew i would drive you home they set us up." he smiled and held her hand. They walked over to his car and he helped her in then he walked around to the drivers side and got in. On the way to Lyssa's house they held hands as if nothing had ever happened.