Chapter 4 - When You Create Your Storm, Don't Get Upset When It Rains

Too tired to hold on; Too in love to let go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS POSTED. I'll be busy with my studies tomorrow so I'll post the next chapter beforehand, hope you guys like it. :) 

... 
"Don't look at us that way, we didn't know she was ill." 
... 
"Hold on, she seems to be waking up..." 
... 
Her ears seemed to start working again. As she lifted her head and tried to sit, she felt like a stack of knives were being thrown into her brain. Her head was throbbing. It felt like she just woke up from a deep sleep after having been drunk.  
"Seolhyun-ah?" She heard her sister's voice and moved her eyes to where the voice came from. The vision came out horrendously blurry at first, but soon enough, she managed to leisurely open her eyes and get a better view of everything. 
"W-what happened?" She mumbled as her memory wasn't fully functional yet. 
"You don't remember anything?" Yuna asked, and Seolhyun shook her head. 
"You fainted. You should have told me you were sick." Her sister frowned, holding her hand. 
"How long have I been sleeping?" 
"Just a few minutes." Chanmi said. "Are you feeling okay now, eonni?" 
Seolhyun simply nodded and she only then realized that there were only 4 people in the room, including her own self - Yuna, Chanmi and Joohyun. Hyejeong was nowhere to be seen. 
"Can I talk to eonni?" Seolhyun looked at her team-members, hinting that she had to be left alone with her sister. The two just exchanged looks and nodded before leaving the room.  
"Eonni..." 
"Shh, I know what you want to ask." Joohyun interrupted her. "It's me who asked her to leave for now." 
"W-why?" Seolhyun blinked. 
"Seolhyun, think about it. It was a coincidence but you fainted right when you saw her. You'll get to see her when you leave anyway, you'd be embarrassed if you woke up to see her." 
As Seolhyun thought about it, she realized that what her sister told was actually logically true. It would be embarrassing to face Hyejeong just then, but also disappointing to wake up to realize that she wasn't there. 
"She probably hates me.." Seolhyun lowered her head and mumbled.  
"No.." Joohyun tightened the hold of her hand. "Of course she doesn't... She's just.. surprised..." 
"Did she say anything to you?" Seolhyun looked at her. 
"Well... she just told she didn't know and that she was sorry for the way she made you feel bad..." 
"I see..." Seolhyun lowered her gaze again and sighed. "When will they finish shooting?" 
"They have to stay here for a little longer." 
"Good. I'll go home now then." Seolhyun moved the blanket to stand up. 
"I don't feel alright about letting you go alone..." Joohyun stood up, as well. 
"Eonni, I'm really f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter